It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I'm kinda disappointed with the BLM crap. It should be ALM or OLM - All lives or Our lives. Throwing race into it shouldn't make a bit of difference, but it actually hurts the cause rather than help things. Everyone wants the black lives to matter now, but in reality its citizens vs social authority, and neither of those sides are pure black. If the movement encompassed everyone, I think it would make a much bigger difference than segregating out a race, which only leads to further divide the group looking to make a stance.

It's due to no other race having the history and challenges blacks do in this country.

The problem with BLM is that they operate off of a flawed premise, the lives of the typical inner city thug they use as examples really don't matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: 2Baaka

You are completely and utterly wrong. Slavery existed long long before the Europeans got there. It was and still is a tribal thing and they are extremely racist! I'm from Zimbabwe originally I've seen first hand what they can do and how they use slaves themselves. Slavery isn't some white thing....its been going on for thousands of years!

I never said slavery is a white thing. Arab slavery is actually worst.

African slavery was not chattel. Could a person who was a slave not grow into respectable stature within a tribe?

What Europeans did was attach race to slavery and dehumanize slaves. That had never been done before.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

You are completely and utterly wrong. Slavery existed long long before the Europeans got there. It was and still is a tribal thing and they are extremely racist! I'm from Zimbabwe originally I've seen first hand what they can do and how they use slaves themselves. Slavery isn't some white thing....its been going on for thousands of years!

You're replying to someone there who thinks that Government Agencies are air dropping crates of firearms into black ghettos around the United States, just FYI. LOL

You show how ignorant a large portion of your community is. I guess you didn't know drugs were pumped into black neighborhoods too?

You are why we riot...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly how does racism originate from the Left? Though I haven't a dog in the fight as my view is it comes from both.

Identity Politics.

If Hitler were alive he'd be a Democrat, as Identity Politics is essentially the entire Democrat platform now, as it was in Nazi Germany.

So Hitler and his belief system would put a black man in office? Would vote a black man President? Tell us this straight faced too.

This argument reminds me of someone saying: "I'm not racist because I have a black friend" - I'm sure you all have heard that one before, roflmao

You're totally forgetting (unless you just don't know or understand) the long racist history of the Left.

Do you even know who Jim Crow was?

How about I know and understand the long racist history of BOTH parties! Which is why I teach black people to not support EITHER party.

No, I don't think you do understand each party and their history whatsoever. In fact, you sound extremely ignorant on this subject and all you do is deflect. It sounds like you caught pieces of a political conversation from a couple of people and you're trying to fit in, but every time you speak, its deluded, amateurish and incomplete.

I've put up facts. All you can say is how large weapon caches are dumped off into the slums of Chicago on purpose by Whitey. Have hard proof of this? Or just anecdotal evidence? Because otherwise, I'm calling you on your BS. That is like someone saying "I saw Bigfoot when I was in the woods last weekend" - Okay, then what proof do you have? Where is YOUR Bigfoot? lol

And I don't tell anecdotal stories, I'm actually out here in the fields.

Then show us proof. Take pictures of these "so called" weapon caches that Whitey is dropping off in the ghettos of Chiraq and elsewhere so that the black man can play a game of natural selection.

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

Otherwise, yes, it is anecdotal BS that you're trying to sell.

You're attempting to piss on our feet and tell us its raining. Its not working.

Firstly...let's address the meat of my posts. Not a redirection.

Nope, your extraordinary claims are now the hot button topic with your replies to me. If you can't present proof, then please stop making ridiculous accusations.

I take that as a bow out...

Expected nothing less because I was preparing to show you and the rest how silly your thoughts are.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm kinda disappointed with the BLM crap. It should be ALM or OLM - All lives or Our lives. Throwing race into it shouldn't make a bit of difference, but it actually hurts the cause rather than help things. Everyone wants the black lives to matter now, but in reality its citizens vs social authority, and neither of those sides are pure black. If the movement encompassed everyone, I think it would make a much bigger difference than segregating out a race, which only leads to further divide the group looking to make a stance.

It's due to no other race having the history and challenges blacks do in this country.

The problem with BLM is that they operate off of a flawed premise, the lives of the typical inner city thug they use as examples really don't matter.

So you're saying city people lives don't matter? Who are the thugs?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

every race has had slavery throughout history! Some ppl choose to move forward and not carry a chip on their shoulder because of it. Judging by the age of the ppl in the video they weren't old enough to be slaves so y are you even bringing that up? Also, ppl shoot ppl and its usually not shoved down our throats. Always critical of the outside instead of looking from within and not helping the real problem. I'm not justifying all police shootings. I'm saying police need more training. But, if you think that training police better is going to resolve the issue your wrong. You cannot expect to be treated a certain way just because of the color of your skin. The statistics of black on (insert race) is staggering. Once we start treating ppl the way we want to be treated then and only then will this get better. Now back to lurking
Sp1n

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is insane. Race wars have officially come to America and this is just the beginning.

Who are the racists, again? Why is this not front page news? Just imagine the outcry if a group of white people did this to a black person...

These are the fruits of the controlled liberal media working for an administration that has been stoking racial tensions in this country for years. Get used to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I dont agree.

Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spincycle

every race has had slavery throughout history! Some ppl choose to move forward and not carry a chip on their shoulder because of it. Judging by the age of the ppl in the video they weren't old enough to be slaves so y are you even bringing that up? Also, ppl shoot ppl and its usually not shoved down our throats. Always critical of the outside instead of looking from within and not helping the real problem. I'm not justifying all police shootings. I'm saying police need more training. But, if you think that training police better is going to resolve the issue your wrong. You cannot expect to be treated a certain way just because of the color of your skin. The statistics of black on (insert race) is staggering. Once we start treating ppl the way we want to be treated then and only then will this get better. Now back to lurking
Sp1n

Issue is how many races weren't compensated?

Issue is, do you or anyone else tell the Jews to get over the Holocaust? You wouldn't dare. Even if you do lip it...the actions of the country in the form of money and support says otherwise.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sp1n

Issue is, do you or anyone else tell the Jews to get over the Holocaust? You wouldn't dare. Even if you do lip it...the actions of the country in the form of money and support says otherwise.

Um...there are still people alive today who survived the Holocaust. Im thinking that when the children of the people who survived the holocaust (as well as the children of the people who liberated the camps and were scarred by what they saw) die, it will be more similar. The children, I think, because they also bear the scars of their parents.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So you're saying city people lives don't matter? Who are the thugs?

What I said completely flew over your head I see. Keep being ignorant.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think I'll just drop this here ... because you would be incorrect in your assumptions.

This is another good study.

And Mr. Ellison was hardly alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Forget the whole "race war" premise a moment....I am more amazed folks have enough free time and enough spare cash to travel out of state to protest.

Who is funding these rabblerousers?

I dont want in but I do have a grievance or too about being a quiet law abiding citizen who can barely make ends meet while ruffians seem to have their financial ducks in a row so well they have time to travel and cause a rukus.

Color me miffed.
edit on 9/23/16 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wrong thread...sorry....redacted.
edit on 9/23/16 by GENERAL EYES because: On stupidphone

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

nah just stating facts brother

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I take that as a bow out. "I was preparing to show you" wow. How interesting that you were just about to when someone you take it is leaving....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sp1n

All I can say to this is that people can't dwell on historical atrocities. If we did, everyone one of us have an ancestors that has been slighted, and we would have constant grievances.

By the way, I am pretty sure most black people never even think about slavery. Most of the black people I know are to busy at their jobs to take time to think of that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth

Since my family came to this country from Sweden and Ireland in the first half of the 20th century, I feel massive amounts of guilt and responsibility for slavery. This is because my skin is pale. So, it is my fault.

I understand where you are coming from. My family came to the US as poor farmers from Sweden, around 1900. They were rural farmers without much education (my grandfather had an 8th grade education). They had no part in slavery, and likely no part in oppression of anybody, although obviously it is entirely possible one or two of them were racist in some way or another, just as most families have some racists in them somewhere.

However, all of the time I have people project on to me about all of the horrific things "my ancestors did," such as the non-fact that "they had slaves." And saying "but my ancestors weren't even here during the American slave trade" isn't even considered a defense..

edit on 23-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: jhn7537

i conquer.

today im ashamed of my kind.

saddens me to see their actions, saddens me to read some of the comments on here, saddens me when its not lies, saddens me all blacks are thought as the same as AA....

what a week...

No, many of us do not see all Blacks as the same, nor in a negative light, nor represented by the violence in this video. Just as, I hope that people don't stereotype all whites.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: jhn7537

i conquer.

today im ashamed of my kind.

saddens me to see their actions, saddens me to read some of the comments on here, saddens me when its not lies, saddens me all blacks are thought as the same as AA....

what a week...

No, many of us do not see all Blacks as the same, nor in a negative light, nor represented by the violence in this video. Just as, I hope that people don't stereotype all whites.

Count me in that group. I view blacks as unique as whites. Some are in blm, some are rioters, some protestors, most probably aren't associated with any of this.

But let's not pretend there isn't a double standard here. If a group of whites had attacked a black man like in this vifeo, this country would be on fire today.

The irony is that most of the people that are pushing this garbage narrative are progressive white people.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join