It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's plan to seize Iraq's oil: 'It's not stealing, we're reimbursing ourselves'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
This is interesting to me for another reason.

Many on the right have annihilated Obama for continuing war and want us all to "leave other nations alone." Now the right's talking piece wants to go in and take it back...hence...military action...hence...taking oil that is NOT rightfully ours...hence...great possibility for another war.

So if Obama or Hillary are evil due to war or continuation of war, why is it ok for Trump to advocate what will very likely turn to war on the back of theft?

Cause the right will whine and whine as long as it doesn't get to play general, Wah!! I want to war now.

Of course, when thousands of Americans die in wars overseas, there are no Benghazi style hearings because there are too many faces and names to fit in the soundbyte imagination. Republicans are only outraged as long as American deaths are less than triple digits. Quadruple digits is all gravy to them.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This man's mind is like that of a child, he doesn't seem to have any real understanding of how the world works. Let's go over there and take some of their stuff. That's about as far as his mind reaches, let's be robber barons.. let's be a bunch of asshole boors on the World stage. It's not like the US hasn't already acted like this but let's be up and front with it now, it's wrestling, it's Idiocracy, no need to cling to some outdated model of an at least respectable presentation.

He's a schoolyard bully, and still stuck at that level of mentality for the most part too it seems. He might embarrass Hillary Clinton but he'll be a really terrible president.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Aazadan

you do realize i was not being serious right?

No, I figured you were serious.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join