It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe just some new ploy to get free publicity. Say what you will about the guy but he's mos def a brilliant at that cat and mouse game.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If you actually caught that on the radio it was probably someone using one of those fm transmitters to pass audio from a n mp3 player to the car radio.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm not the Biblical Prophecy Type but did come across this. If you google "26th assassination" it pops up first.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was kind of thinking along those lines too, that this was "code" and the use of old tech by someone to send it out is quite interesting, bypassing the web altogether. But if this is an emergency channel, who would "take it over" to do the sending, or is it being done officially?

Then I think, well, Trump has managed to make the CIA mad (CIA Director has come out against him as a THREAT to our National Security LINK), has trashed the current generals (called them "reduced to rubble" and wants to replace them with his folks LINK)

And...if that weren't enough, he's ticking off the folks that used to head the Pentagon...LINK

At least on national security, I believe Mr. Trump is beyond repair. He is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief.
- former Defense Secretary Bob Gates

Then there is Silicone Valley and the work they do for the Pentagon and Military on innovation

If Donald Trump becomes president, much of the Pentagon’s recent progress in wooing Silicon Valley to defense work might come to a halt.

That’s one takeaway from the open letter published Thursday by 145 current and former executives from Facebook, Google, Slack, Twitter, Cloudera, and many more stalwarts of Silicon Valley.

“Trump would be a disaster for innovation,” the letter says. “His vision stands against the open exchange of ideas, free movement of people, and productive engagement with the outside world that is critical to our economy — and that provide the foundation for innovation and growth.”
Defense One - Tech Hates Trump "GOP Victory would scuttle Ash Carter's Outreach Effort

And then there's the "50 GOP Officials" who warn that Donald Trump would put our Nation's Security "at risk."
LINK

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.”

So...the list does go on... Now that he's catching up and it's looking like a tighter race, perhaps there is a "Plan B" and "Plan C" in place?

A lot of very serious, very high level people consider him a threat. It is worth considering. And it is worth asking "why."

Now, this signal may mean nothing and given the history of it's use as a code delivery device, I think Trump supporters have reasons NOT to fear. If it really was a code regarding a hit, why would they use Trump's name?? That would be silly. They would have some meaningless phrase and a code name for him. It would be a string of numbers or something innocuous sounding like an inaccurate weather report.

I have wondered, however, what would be done if so many people consider him a National Security Risk.

- AB

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Is the debate location in the New Jersey area on Sept 26th? This is getting spooky.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
So...the list does go on... Now that he's catching up and it's looking like a tighter race, perhaps there is a "Plan B" and "Plan C" in place?

A lot of very serious, very high level people consider him a threat. It is worth considering. And it is worth asking "why."

Three letters: W O D

Thanks for the links, those are some blanks I needed filled for something...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Uploaded 6th September.

spooky.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If something happens, I wonder who the new Oswald would be...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We're seeing more and more cryptic communications being broadcast. Didn't Edward Snowden send one out last month that people are still trying to decipher?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Martin Shkreli

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I think this person is using a Talking House Broadcaster for AM radio, they are designed for short looping messages....
Maybe this guy is in the real-estate business.

If not then creepy....................

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My money is on some minority SJW...Possibly a Muslim

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for clarifying the "wilco" meaning in previous post.

After thinking about it some more, especially with the "wilco", if indeed spoken in transmission. The NJ Turnpike is very highly monitored by the NJ State Police due to the location betwe/en NJ and NYC. What if it is code for meaning Trump is/was/will be traveling on the NJTP and to remain vigilant???

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Yes, possibly. If it makes the looping easier I also think its more likely.

Has anyone tried to put Trump september or Trump 26 or Trump 9 26 on a bible codes software? Just for fun

edit on 21-9-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

- AB

I've thought about this. Most Trump supporters point to "the establishment's" disdain for Trump as a sign that he is doing something right; that the "establishment" fears Trump will dismantle their control/evil plans/money flow....you fill in the blank.

I believe their distrust of Donald Trump as President has much more to do with the fact that they are privy to the delicate, nuanced details of international relations, and well, Trump is a bull-in-a-china-shop. What fragile peace we currently enjoy with most nations of the world could be shattered by one spontaneous foot-in-mouth from the Donald.

Maybe....YMMV

ETA: My first thought was the letter "Z", because it is the 26th of the alphabet. No clue how that would fit with the rest of the message.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i don't buy this. something is off about it. I do believe there is a high possibility of trump being assassinated in order to suspend or postpone elections and declare WAL MARTIAL on us. This is just too easy to fake and it makes us look stupid by beLIEving it. A good bump in you tube views, though.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You know what is really funny? I heard both "Trump will go 26th" and "Trump April 26th".

If you listen to the video with either one mind that is the one you will hear. I tried it and heard both lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I'm hearing "Trump April 26th."

He swept Super Tuesday on April 26th, so...
It's bizarre.

So... it's a prophecy about something that happened in the past?

As far as prophecies go, that seems a bit like cheating.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Depending what you 'listen' for you are correct.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nope hes saying Trump April 26th.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com... go-26th-wtf-sept-20-2016/170657
edit on 21-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join