It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I can hear both "Trump Will Go 26th" and "Trump April 26th", but only if i think of the word April...

I think Trump Will Go 26th is the correct one.

Freaky stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tried finding info. on this mystery and nothing popped up. For the heck of it, I jumped on to GLP and sure enough its on there too. Someone who listened with headphones is insisting it is saying:

"Trump wilco 20 fixed"

hmmm......

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Probably the same jackwagon that did the mystery bills. The 26th will roll around and we will all get trolled again with the anti abortion crap again... Not holding my breath anymore

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: mahatche

I can hear both "Trump Will Go 26th" and "Trump April 26th", but only if i think of the word April...

I think Trump Will Go 26th is the correct one.

Freaky stuff.

Very interesting, I can hear both if i try focusing on either word. We may be experiencing the McGurk effect!

edit on 09pm08pm302016-09-20T20:20:16-05:0008America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This definitely says "Trump April 26th". Very ambiguous. Think someone is playing us.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Maybe it means Trump will be the 26th person on Hillary's hit list... which means his number is just about up.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Probably the same jackwagon that did the mystery bills. The 26th will roll around and we will all get trolled again with the anti abortion crap again... Not holding my breath anymore

No kidding.....im with ya on that one

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsallmaya

Tried finding info. on this mystery and nothing popped up. For the heck of it, I jumped on to GLP and sure enough its on there too. Someone who listened with headphones is insisting it is saying:

"Trump wilco 20 fixed"

hmmm......

wilco means "will comply" in common usage.
Trump will comply 20 fixed? Or 26th?

I could make myself hear it all three ways. The only certain word was "Trump".

edit on 20-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Trump will comply 26th? That's something.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If someone could slow it down just a hair it might be clearer. I don't have a way to do that at the moment.

It is somewhat distorted as well. A scrubbing software could clean it up (remove the fuzzy /static frequencies).
Software article link

edit on 20-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I thinks its a text to speech program. Same thing used by most radio weather broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Michigan is the 26th. State.
Trump will win Michigan!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Agreed. It is a computerized voice.

That is another reason it's difficult to clearly understand - it doesn't have a normal cadence and other clues the ear listens for to decode words.

If someone was expecting to hear one of, say, two different messages, to them it would be obvious what was intended. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It may be able to be reproduced however. I don't have that kind of software at my disposal, anyone else?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

Well, I had no idea the debates started on the 26th...I had a dream in 2013 about that date that I sincerely hope does not actually happen. Trump wasn't in it, but of all the dates...yeah, that's creepy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien
It probably means Trump will go to the debate whereas HIllary, won't (or as many have speculated, can't ....seeing she's dead)

Being dead hasn't stopped her so far, so I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

If anybody has any input on what this could be please let me know.

its more than likely fake, if this guy had time to pull out his phone to record it, so would others.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So only one person reported hearing this?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I heard it too. It was still playing the last time I checked.

Editing to add: It definitely wasn't a nearby car because my car isn't on the highway. It seems to have a large radius.

If this has been on loop since September 20, then why haven't they been caught and stopped?
edit on 21-9-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Has anyone in the area called the FCC or other organizations to find out what the hell this is all about? Because this is some seriously WTF shiz, and I would imagine others might have called in to report it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join