It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Maybe Trump will disclosure the existence of space aliens by making a media event of his return to his home planet.

Is Trump's hair real, or an alien life support system? Or is Trump's hair the alien, and Trump is the life support?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
very weird and ominous

isn't it part of the illuminati magic that they have to tell us what they're about to do?
edit on 9/21/2016 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Kind of sounds like... ''Trump will vote when its fixed'' too, but I agree it says "Trump will go 26th."

As Trump wanders around with his thumb on the twitter button and essentially lives his entire existence in the media limelight, it certainly isn't hard to locate his presence on the 26th of any month.

With the oddity of it and the length of it in nature, I feel the radio station owes the public and answer as to why and how this went on air, and maybe the intent. I went to the website to look for clues, but the site has no search to type it in. Maybe I am in the wrong place?

www.1630kcjj.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like Infowars is covering this now, bet it came from this thread. Nice one, OP.

Thanks, but the real hero here is Dahboo777 from YouTube he's always on the up and up

edit on 21-9-2016 by chchchanges because: Edit

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Probably nothing much. Given it's a TIS (travel information station) probably running 10 watts to a small area with looped audio it may have been improperly setup and left that way until they realize it.
Guessing it is station KNAA585 or a similar one in that area. These type of stations use a transmitter that records an audio loop digitally and sometimes mistakenly get put on the air without the owner realizing the audio isn't right or the full message hadn't been recorded. They usually broadcast either on the lowest AM broadcast frequency of 530KHz, or in the "X" portion of the broadcast band from 1610-1700KHz.
Talking House transmitters are almost identical which people use legally unlicensed (low power) to advertise a house for sale or small community broadcasts. TIS stations however are licensed by the FCC.
If it is a pirate station I doubt they would go through the effort to confuse people over a message which people don't even seem to agree on what words they're hearing.
The kind of small portable MP3 FM transmitters for a car is completely different and not related to these. AM transmitters are a whole different beast being larger and requiring at least a 10' or longer antenna element to get a signal out more than a few blocks.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redwookieaz
Notice Melania Trump's bday? April 26th...

Perhaps Trump has paid the station to blare this out repeatedly during the year (barring an emergency) so he doesn't forget her Birthday...He's had three wives and five kids, it could get confusing!

edit on 21-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: Five kids!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

There are some interesting historical events that have happened on April 26th:

• 1937 - the Spanish town of Guernica is bombed by Nazi, Italian, and Spanish nationalist air forces

Source

• Well there's Guernica again in another psychop. The Picasso Guernica painting was featured in the bad self eater rabbit hole some of us fell down.
    edit on 21-9-2016 by collietta because: Fixed quoted text to highlight only Guernica

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
    link   
    I didn't read every post and maybe it has been mentioned BUT, anyone that has a transceiver for an ipod can play anything loaded on it over a station as long as tge signal overides the stations signal. I woukd think AM would be even easier. Thats how i always used my radio in my cars to listen to my music because radio stations sucks imho...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
    link   
    It clearly says Trump April 26th for goodness sakes people.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:51 PM
    link   

originally posted by: chchchanges

Looks like Infowars is covering this now, bet it came from this thread. Nice one, OP.

Thanks, but the real hero here is Dahboo777 from YouTube he's always on the up and up

Hey mate, it's picked up by Drudge Report. Currently sitting on the right hand side, 5th item down from the top. I don't post comments on Youtube videos but someone who does ought to go and post a comment to Dahboo777 about this. Very cool for him, I hope his channel grows.

Edit: Someone already informed him in comments that it's picked up by Drudge.

edit on 9/21/16 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
    link   
    Teddy Roosevelt was the 26th president. He became president when McKinley was assassinated.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
    link   
    Hitelers reich took Guernica which I find interesting. On 4 26. The rothschilds have that painting in one of their homes.

Whatever, no point in speculating unless source is traced.

You idiots realize this had to be stored in a nearby radio tower right?
    edit on 22-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
    link   
    This past April 26th was the 30th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
    link   

Hey mate, it's picked up by Drudge Report. Currently sitting on the right hand side, 5th item down from the top. I don't post comments on Youtube videos but someone who does ought to go and post a comment to Dahboo777 about this. Very cool for him, I hope his channel grows.

Edit: Someone already informed him in comments that it's picked up by Drudge.

Omg wow!! I let him know again just in case, guys we're making the news! How long until Fox and the rest pick this up??
    edit on 22-9-2016 by chchchanges because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:09 AM
    link   
    Is it only one guy who heard/recorded this?
    If so surely the most logical explanation is its a hoax, i.e he recorded it himself.

If I've missed post that said others heard the same message then that's different.
    It's certainly weird, but while its only one confirmed video then its surely points to hoax.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:28 AM
    link   
    I thought the release of John Hinkley Jr. was odd. Now I know why. Perfect opportunity by the CIA to get rid of the Trumpster. And as we all know, terrorists can disappear from the radar quite easily in the US.

www.dailymail.co.uk... on.html

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:40 AM
    link   
    La Guernica is not in a private home. It is in a museum in Spain. Maybe the Prado?
    a reply to: Mousygretchen

Edit: it's at the Museo Nacional Centro de Reina Sofia

"The museum is mainly dedicated to Spanish art. Highlights of the museum include excellent collections of Spain's two greatest 20th century masters, Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Certainly the most famous masterpiece in the museum is Picasso's painting Guernica."

edit on 22-9-2016 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:45 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
    a reply to: chchchanges

Hmm... A Possible Assassination of Mr. Trump on the Day of the First Presidential Debate ? Or just some Sick Joke by some Hackers ?

While I bet you all think it will be the Clinton mob doing him in I suspect The Cruise crew still has a part to play in this comedy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
    link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

It sounds like (someone else had posted this also here) an MK Ultra/Assassin trigger.

Oh really? And how many MKULTRA/assassin triggers have you heard in your time? Provide for me, if you will, a list of the defining features of an MKULTRA/assassin trigger.

Why would a public radio station send out a public signal on behalf of a government program that was terminated in the 1970s?

How do you know it was terminated? Did the government tell you?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:34 AM
    link   
    Maybe it's John Titor communicating to us from the future and warning us that something will happen to Trump on April 26th.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join