It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Abruptly Cancels Last Campaign Event Before Debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You guys have it all wrong.This is one big psy-op by Hillary to fool Trump into believing she is sick.On Monday she is going to leap out onto that stage and take him down!!!! Right???

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Trump already made it through the GOP Debates - taking on nine people at once. He is battle hardened at this point. Hillary couldn't even handle Bernie, she ducked out of the last one.

Clinton Declines To Debate

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Emergency meeting on the Paul Combetta email??!! That HAS to be more important than a $100,000 per plate fund raiser!

Yeah, the decision on whether to shoot him in the head 14 times (as a warning to others not to be so stupid) or just have him commit suicide is not one to be made lightly.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll wager on that if she is shaky, they cannot count on her doing a good job against Trump so the debate must not happen as scheduled or all is lost.

And if it rescheduled--due to a "scheduling problem" (Thanks, ugmold; you're a gem!) how will that play out, do you think?

A re-scheduling would definitely look bad, but if Trump wins that debate, the election is over. And I really don't imagine winning the debate should be hard for Trump. Obama Administration foreign policies have been an unmitigated disaster: see Iraq, Libya, Syria. The only thing they succeeded at was making the world a worse place for everybody. And as Obama's first-term Sec. of State, Hillary is directly answerable for that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So...as far as I can see if she does indeed follow through
with the Florida rally, there is basically no information
available to the public according The Orlando Sentinel.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will hold a rally in Orlando Wednesday, her campaign announced Monday.

Details about the rally’s time and location were unavailable Monday, but those interested in attending should go to Clinton’s website to RSVP.
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Starting to wonder if no one is buying these tickets?

Just like there was no information before her cough..'rally'..cough in Philly on Monday.
A Look Behind the Veil of Illusion at a Clinton Rally

Lets see what the MSM 'Sets Up' today.

The PROGRAMMING starts at 1pm est.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Maybe she had some "inside info" that there were going to be violent riots in NC, and didn't want to be around.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Seems ridiculous but in this election, who can say ? Nothing will surprise me at this point !

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The PROGRAMMING starts at 1pm est.

Hillary isn't scheduled to speak until 2pm, but if the past couple events are any indication, this is actually false, and she'll speak shortly after 1pm. So pay attention once the feed starts.

I watched the Greensboro one live, to compare her to the 911 double (it was the real Hillary at Greensboro), but didn't have the same need during Philly. Wish I had though, would have loved to see her PD-related eye goofiness live vs. video after the fact.

If she doesn't cancel it of course.

I think she knows a no show at the debate would be the nail in the coffin of her campaign.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

What missing $17M? There is no missing money. Another Breitbart revelation? Sure it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Except for the stand in. She certainly intends to goad him into a typical Trump meltdown.
She been preparing for it. But getting under his very thin skin won't take much.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Actually Gazrock I'd like your opinion.
do these local photos match the video stream you saw?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What to say...Wow...conspiracy overload..

Perhaps the coffers are full so she opted to do last minute debate prep in place of a fundraiser?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Except for the stand in. She certainly intends to goad him into a typical Trump meltdown.
She been preparing for it. But getting under his very thin skin won't take much.

Assuming he will meltdown is really stupid to count on. All he has to do is do as his friend/advisor has him doing right now and keep his cool and dont go after baited comments such as off topic subjects.

If he keeps his cool it will be Hillary who gets pissy.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Assuming he will meltdown is really stupid to count on. All he has to do is do as his friend/advisor has him doing right now and keep his cool and dont go after baited comments such as off topic subjects.

If he keeps his cool it will be Hillary who gets pissy.

Trump has an ADD thing going on...90 Minutes without the tele-prompter? He has been living on the tele-prompter for over a month now...he is going to blow unless medicated come the debates.

Just my prediction.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ear peices work wonders.
lol. bu ti thnk he has been prepping by having practice debates with people insulting him. And I have ADD. trick is to stay on your topic and blow off the other person.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If she goads him and it fails, it'll look bad on her.

So you might want to tell her that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
MODS: if in wrong place, please move or delete.

Not sure where to place this. But I want to put it out there so people can observe for themselves.
As a female, and as a fiber artist, there are so many things about HRC that do not make sense to me.
This rabbithole I seem to have fallen into gets more puzzling by the day.
I am not addressing AR vs VR. All I am addressing is what I see and ponder.
1. Coming out of Chelsea's, NOT HER.
2. She does these pressers on a plane where she can control the ENTIRE surroundings. The air is piped in, there are hidey holes for her to duck into. People cannot surround her. Sound comes at her from one direction, and she has no one dodging into her peripheral vision.
3. Prednisone and other drugs can change facial features, including puffing them up. But her skin and underlying bone structure keep shifting depending on the video or still photo. Botox?
4. She is now wearing jackets that appear to be handwoven, and they camouflage her upper body. I notice the tops also make her harder to photograph. What is with the odd, heavy clothing all the time?
5. When giving short answers she is ok. But connecting thoughts and linking them into an impromptu speech that connects with people, not so much. (In my opinion and Lord knows I am trying to understand her)
6. The shoes! The purse! These things puzzle me because they are obviously expensive and yet do not match her style. Worse, they connote the message that she is filthy rich and wants to display that. If I was trying to be President of all the USA, I would be dressing like the people whose vote I want. I think she is being dressed and made up by someone who is using her.
7. In fact, I think she is a puppet. Whether she is keeping the strict control, or someone is doing that for her, she is still tangled in a web.

Let's be honest. When you are President of the Free World, you have to appear tough and in control. Dealing with other countries, other cultures, you have to be on point. She does not strike me as a leader who knows who she is.
edit on 9/21/2016 by katfish because: not sure if in right spot

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Different rules. He'll have to behave. Plus Hillary has been in more debates than any of those guys who took on Trump in the primaries.
And she's had videos to study him so she knows his weak spots. He hates being wrong about things. He hates appearing stupid, he hates being perceived as a loser, and he really hates being interrupted.
Along with her law degree, her experience on the world stage, her knowledge about the global situation and a superior handle on basic American history adding these psychological weapons to her arsenal insures her a win.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Good observations. Another thing I have noticed....there has not been a picture of Hillary's bare arms (as far as I can tell) since Chelsea's wedding, July 2010. I may be wrong, but I can't find one.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish

6. The shoes! The purse! These things puzzle me because they are obviously expensive and yet do not match her style. Worse, they connote the message that she is filthy rich and wants to display that. If I was trying to be President of all the USA, I would be dressing like the people whose vote I want. I think she is being dressed and made up by someone who is using her.
7. In fact, I think she is a puppet. Whether she is keeping the strict control, or someone is doing that for her, she is still tangled in a web.

Huma and those behind her.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join