It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Presents: Hologram Hillary - The Media/MSM is FAKE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
"AR" Augmented reality shows up ON CAMERA..

But not in real life, which is where it counts. You need to explain how an alleged Clinton hologram can appear and interact freely with people who aren't viewing her through the lens of augmented reality.

Can't be done.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish
You have no idea.
See, what they did was spray the crowd with that LRD that makes people see things that ain't really there.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

But not in real life, which is where it counts. You need to explain how an alleged Clinton hologram can appear and interact freely with people who aren't viewing her through the lens of augmented reality.

Can't be done.

He is not referring to real life, rather he is referring to the possibly faked video, where dozens of folks have cell phones filming, but none of the phones reflect the video. In fact, all of the phones show different scenes. Not that it's a definite fake yet, but it sure looks like it COULD BE a fake.

For real life interactions, a body double could be presented. There is also some pretty convincing body double evidence being presented.

Both the body double claims, and the fake video claims, should be investigated.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Can't be done.

He is not referring to real life, rather he is referring to the possibly faked video

I know what he's referring to, but it doesn't make any sense.

where dozens of folks have cell phones filming, but none of the phones reflect the video. In fact, all of the phones show different scenes.

Evidence please.

For real life interactions, a body double could be presented. There is also some pretty convincing body double evidence being presented.

So why use augmented reality when you already have a body double? That makes no sense!

Both the body double claims, and the fake video claims, should be investigated.

LOL, no. Utterly moronic.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Can't be done.

Read my post again.

What was in my post?

`In my post was tupacs voice saying things he could never say because he's dead.
`In my post was software you can use that makes cameras see something that isn't there.
`In my post was mention of only blurry photos from actual reprters on scene.
`That they turned 1,000 people away but only had some 400 inside...
`peoples camera phones in the pictures didn't match what was in front of them on the Camera we are watching.
`That one of the reports says maybe 500 people showed up and 1,000 were definitely turned away.
`This is a local source that also showed blurry photos of "Hillary"
`deleted stories that only say "Hillary will be here at this event" WHY delete THAT story? I foudn the cache of it it's in my first post.
`the article I could find everyone interviewd never went inside, but they worded it to make dummies think so.
`a video of the event is missing and maybe I can find it..

The woman not on live TV, but in my sources looks like the fake Hillary IE Body double..

The people standing around her could be in on it for all I know which is why I'm trying to find out if anyone I know went there.

And obviously someone on Hillary camp read my posts because I warned if she came into my hood I would expose her if there was any fakery..

That was a joke, but I love the coincidence that she canceled her stop right by my house today.

hahaha..

I know you're going to misunderstand me again.

These are some of the only real photos not screen grabs photos me and boncho have found so far.

and this frame is odd...

Do you guys think kids ever found out the blues clues guy was not the same guy anymore?
Political Decoy

Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M. E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.[5]

In 1940, James acted in an Army production called When Knights Were Bold and his photograph appeared in an Army newspaper with a remark about how much he resembled General Montgomery.

As a result, he was approached by actor David Niven in May 1944. Niven, then a Colonel in the Army Kinematograph Section, told James he was wanted to impersonate "Monty", as this would allow Montgomery to be somewhere else, thus confusing the Germans.

James had to learn Montgomery's gestures, mannerisms, gait and voice and had to give up smoking.

Because James had lost his right-hand middle finger in the First World War, a realistic replacement was made.

Even his wife had to be deceived and was both kept in the dark and sent back to Leicester. Once he was trained, his trip as "Monty" was to Gibraltar and from there to Algiers. "Monty's" presence succeeded in confusing the Germans in regard to the invasion plans.

edit on 21-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Can't be done.

Already explained. Body double. Have you met Hillary? No, me neither. Now, the confusing part is that the local Mayor purposely blocked her face in two selfies and took a blurry picture, which suggests at least he was in on it.

Whether the rest of the 400 "approved" guests, vs. the 1000 turned away.... who knows...My guess is the 1000 certainly were NOT "in" on it.
edit on 21-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

this is from Stosh64's thread

A Look Behind the Veil of Illusion at a Clinton Rally

See..

This matches exactly like the Greensboro one..

Because I knew the local people around here have a hard time lying. I knew to look for local soures. So when the local source said either 500 or 1500 people showed up and 1,000 turned away with a picture of a line of like 100 people.. I took it as a hint.

and the interviews they made to look like someone said hillary showed great qualities at the greensboro event but reading comprehension shows she's talking about hillary in DC...

At the very least Hillary is soo unpopular that the media is completely faking her numbers and only approved zombies can be let in.

I'm tempted to go ask the people here in my town why the event was cancled here and how they feel about it. My town is VERY liberal.. Same as greensboro, this is where some heavy civil rights stuff finaly changed.. I don't know those particular people who were hosting here at their house if I read it correctly, but I could find them if I so chose.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Greensboro sit-ins were a series of nonviolent protests in Greensboro, North Carolina, in 1960,[2] which led to the Woolworth department store chain removing its policy of racial segregation in the Southern United States.[3] While not the first sit-in of the Civil Rights Movement, the Greensboro sit-ins were an instrumental action, and also the most well-known sit-ins of the Civil Rights Movement. These sit-ins led to increased national sentiment at a crucial period in US history.[4] The primary event took place at the Greensboro, North Carolina, Woolworth store, now the International Civil Rights Center and Museum.

And Chapel Hill is the First Public University in America.. Dean Smith made huge moves for race relations here as well..

My point is This is an Area that SHOULD be insanely pro Hillary. It's at least insanely liberal. We are in North Carolina, but the college towns here are more blue than you can imagine.

So it's one of the areas that she would draw huge crowds..

and I'm not seeing any local good evidence about anyone getting in to greensboro or knowing about it, and I cant find about chelsea being in chapel hill from people I know, and this is including all the people I worked with who would have been working at the time chelsea was here..

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I just found this..

It could be proof that that I am wrong.

Tell me what you guys think.. I think he makes great points.

but there are even less people there than I thought, and they turned away 1,000 people.. Why?

And what is up with this?

www.wxii12.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Live stream now Florida..

Orlando Florida I think..

about to start I think, watch lol
I have it in 720P but it's like the camera is on soft focus.. it's uncomfortably blurry.

OMG the comments haha

And the #ing morons in the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders and gave it to a disgusting sosiopath who can't fill a school gym without paying actors to be there... Good thinking!

Camera angle shows 150 to maybe 200 ?

YA CANT EVEN READ THE COMMENTS AT THE TRUMP RALLY...THEY MOVE TOO FAST

LOL I can read all the comments here..

114 watching

we are close to 350,000,000 americans..

114.. ?

10 likes 43 dislikes so far..

this is fun..

Oh and by the way I'm a democrat mostly I just despise liars and evil people. I would have voted Bernie truh be told even though I didn't believe his plans worked out mathematically haha.

Trumps rally u can hear the roar...this looks like a hight school talent show

This is depressing

hahahaha I couldn't resist.

Tens and tens of half asleep paid actors in the audience.

I think the 140 now people watchiong are ALL Trump Supporters. As soon as I find a pro Hillry comment I'll post it.

They panned out the camera could be 250-300 maybe people. ?

the music is maddening and hilarious given the low energy of the crowd

LOL

Got one..

all of these Hillary haters need go find trump, you are talking to yourselves

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not going to bother reading this entire things but wanted to make a drive by comment anyway.

I hate Hillary Clinton BTW.

The idea that she was a hologram is ridiculous. There are some very special conditions that are needed to project a hologram, walking through a large well lit crowd is not meeting those conditions.

Its possible that the Hillary that showed up was her double but her voice would not match so she would need to lip sync the speech.

This type of nonsense is distracting from the real question.

The photos showing the entire crowd are absolutely real. Do you know why I know this? I know because they show a very small crowd in a venue that could hold double that present.
SO the real question is why were 1000 people held OUTSIDE when the venue would no doubt have held them?
The answer is to give the impression that the venue was full to capacity and conceal the fact that very few people actually showed up to see this deflated candidate.
Thats the real conspiracy here.
That the campaign is playing a game and the media is facilitating it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

well you did misunderstand what we are talking about, replace hologram with augmented reality as in the cameras saw hillary there, and the people saw body double.

I no longer think that is the right answer.

So while though you got stuck on a title and didn't have the attention span needed to really comment on this, I think you accidentally got the right answer.

I feel a little gross after watching the Hillary thing just now exploiting that girl.

who is running that campaign jesus freaking wtf man.

the pictures I saw of the people outside looked like there maybe were 50 people outside? Greensboro I mean.

the infowars video above that rally was EVEN worse... It appears only a field trip of highschool kids attended..

Florida one I just watched live and I'm pretty sure that was Hillary, but who knows anymore.

She could have canceled the Chapel Hill event because the people there have known her a long time. And maybe that's a problem. Or maybe she's just too weak to appear too many times.

This picture makes it aweful hard to believe she was there though:

REAL TIME face capture that works with any camera.. Able to manipulate youtube videos in real time..

Hillarys Body double would say the speech locally, and on the camera REAL Hillary will be talking.

everything would match up the speech the words the body movements..

the ONLY way to show a hole in this plan if it is true would be for someone who was present to notice that the person they watched speak didn't quite match up to the video they watched. SO Limit and control who attends

I showed the Tupac Hologram because he says stuff in it he never said while alive but it's in his own voice.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think the crowd is pre-approved via the internet requirement for name, email address, phone and zip code in order to receive an e-ticket so as to reduce the chances of anything or anyone disturbing Hillary. If you haven't been screened and pre-approved before the day of the event, you can't enter. No rowdy, unpredictable crowds with people wearing "Hillary for Prison" t-shirts, for example.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I think the crowd is pre-approved via the internet requirement for name, email address, phone and zip code in order to receive an e-ticket so as to reduce the chances of anything or anyone disturbing Hillary. If you haven't been screened and pre-approved before the day of the event, you can't enter. No rowdy, unpredictable crowds with people wearing "Hillary for Prison" t-shirts, for example.

Yes they surely could bring in a crowd of willing pre-screened individuals.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

well you did misunderstand what we are talking about, replace hologram with augmented reality as in the cameras saw hillary there, and the people saw body double.

I no longer think that is the right answer.

So while though you got stuck on a title and didn't have the attention span needed to really comment on this, I think you accidentally got the right answer.

I feel a little gross after watching the Hillary thing just now exploiting that girl.

who is running that campaign jesus freaking wtf man.

the pictures I saw of the people outside looked like there maybe were 50 people outside? Greensboro I mean.

the infowars video above that rally was EVEN worse... It appears only a field trip of highschool kids attended..

Florida one I just watched live and I'm pretty sure that was Hillary, but who knows anymore.

She could have canceled the Chapel Hill event because the people there have known her a long time. And maybe that's a problem. Or maybe she's just too weak to appear too many times.

This picture makes it aweful hard to believe she was there though:

REAL TIME face capture that works with any camera.. Able to manipulate youtube videos in real time..

Hillarys Body double would say the speech locally, and on the camera REAL Hillary will be talking.

everything would match up the speech the words the body movements..

the ONLY way to show a hole in this plan if it is true would be for someone who was present to notice that the person they watched speak didn't quite match up to the video they watched. SO Limit and control who attends

I showed the Tupac Hologram because he says stuff in it he never said while alive but it's in his own voice.

Slow your roll there.
Not that I didnt have the attention span, just didnt have the time, nor inclination to entertain the idea that she was a hologram in a large crowd.
Yes your title played a big role in that assessment.
Now that I have some more time today I read your thread a bit better.

Yes I agree that this could have been done like a movie shoot where they use a double and have hired people for the crowd. Then they go back and digitally alter the face of the double. That could have been done.

Given the implication that since she was not showing up in the cellphone cameras but she was in the video it seemed to me that along with your title you were implying that she was a hologram like the Tupac hologram. That does not fly unless you did have a willing audience.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
There was a thread a while back showing how a video of an AI or electronically produced 'human' reporter could look and sound exactly like the real thing. It was seamless with a real recording of a real human. I don't even know what words to use to describe it better than that.

Can anyone find it based on my meager description? I'm not even sure if it was here or elsewhere. I do know that the technology to fake things on video far outpaces our ability to detect it.

And I agree with the OP - those cell phone screens don't match what they're supposedly taping, and if that's the venue for a rally, where the hell are all the people outside? All those flags? Red and white stripes should show up real well on those cell phone screens. The parking and cars for the 500-1000 rally goers? The lines of people waiting to get in and be searched by the SS before entering? The campaign motorcade NEVER reaches the venue before the crowds form, they're always running later than that.

Best of all is the look on the face of the Secret Service agent on the right of 'New Healthy Hillary' exiting Chelsea's Secret Medical Miracle and Spa errr... apartment.

Not only is the distance between him and the 'protectee' all wrong for a NYC street scene with a very crowded venue waiting for her to exit a well known preannounced location that's LIVE on all TV stations, which is as dangerous as a situation gets, but he looks utterly dejected and disgusted with himself and the situation. A Presidential Candidate Secret Service agent post should be one of pride and 'top of the game' demeanor. Instead he looks like he's thinking of how he doesn't want to see himself on the evening news doing THIS.

The Secret Service NEVER lets the protectee walk so far from a building to the curb and waiting car in an open area like that, not since Reagan got shot and one of their own took a bullet. You clear the effing street of cars and people and run that bullet proof van right up next to the building door and usher your protectee into it with one or two waves to the kept-at-a-real distance crowd. None of this friendly 'oh look there's Hillary, honey go up and ask her to stop like a good target and take a picture with you' crap. Who the hell lets their little kid stand next to assassin bullet bait?

That stroll 'New Hillary' took waving and stopping for pictures with the little girl was unprecedented. Can we say 'Dakota Apartments?' Sniper from any of the surrounding completely unvetted, unprepared for ahead of time buildings????

Twenty different Secret Service protocol rules being broken in just that 20 second video...

I assume you meant this video?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yes, that is what I've been trying to say for a while...the woman at the 9/11 ceremony was not actually Hillary. One look at her teeth makes that very obvious. That woman has a pronounced overbite and crooked teeth with large spaces in between, and she deliberately hides them. There aren't very many pics of her showing those chompers because she knows they'll give her away. Hillary has very straight white teeth and smiles naturally and openly. Whatever strangeness is going on with her, one thing is absolutely certain: that woman is not Hillary.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I feel crazy. Really and truly like I want to pull my hair out.

I saw all the body double "evidence," much of which could be written off as internet fakery - for example, the finger length differences between Hillary and Body Double. That could be photoshopped easily. I'm not saying it is or isn't, I'm saying:
it could be done.

What convinced me, to the 99% sure mark, that it was in fact a body double breezing out of Chelsea's "apartment" was the fact that no secret service came out with her. She was alone on the street. Doesn't add up. Period. Where there is smoke there is fire. Period.

And now today, this WEIRD footage of this "event." It's weird. Even those poo-pooing the theory have to admit, there is something here to be looked into, at minimum.

I mean, is she dead? She's dead and this is the coverup? Seriously folks, I feel like reality isn't reality.

If she's dead, why is Trump going along with it?

Because they are two heads of the same monster.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This keeps getting ignored by the OP and his "friends"..

mobile.twitter.com...

She even shows up on someone's phone screen!

Woops.

edit on 24/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This keeps getting ignored by the OP and his "friends"..

mobile.twitter.com...
She even shows up on someone's phone screen!
Woops.

It keeps getting ignored? Umm, excuse me, where was this posted before? This is god damn amazing, it proves the other footage is fake. What's it been, a week?

I checked every twitter post there was, NOTHING. It's dated on the 15th?? Yeah right....

Best of all, it actually shows the footage on the phones!!

That's amazing.

Well done.

Now, is this CGI or is everything else CGI? One of them is, because you just proved it! Wow... Ill be back after showing the obvious differences. By the way, phones are not crystals, they don't show different images from the angle of observer.

edit on 24-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I feel crazy. Really and truly like I want to pull my hair out.

I saw all the body double "evidence," much of which could be written off as internet fakery - for example, the finger length differences between Hillary and Body Double. That could be photoshopped easily. I'm not saying it is or isn't, I'm saying:
it could be done.

What convinced me, to the 99% sure mark, that it was in fact a body double breezing out of Chelsea's "apartment" was the fact that no secret service came out with her. She was alone on the street. Doesn't add up. Period. Where there is smoke there is fire. Period.

And now today, this WEIRD footage of this "event." It's weird. Even those poo-pooing the theory have to admit, there is something here to be looked into, at minimum.

I mean, is she dead? She's dead and this is the coverup? Seriously folks, I feel like reality isn't reality.

If she's dead, why is Trump going along with it?

Because they are two heads of the same monster.

This clicked for me when I saw that Alex Jones and Alt-Media were barred from entry. I also noticed we have the pipeline bursts, riots in NC. There's a thread that 70% of people were shipped in for the riots. It's like they are purposely making black people look bad, one came out to say Obama (or a rep, not sure) came to the BLM meeting and told them to go after rich neighbourhoods, as "trashing ghettos" look bad.

I then searched twitter and other social media, 90% of it was all negative to Hillary. We might see some positive in the next few days while the riots take effect.

My current deduction is Trump's in on it (he was friends with Clintons anyway, it makes sense), he is being purposely pushed out as a saviour. High prob Hillary "wins" election, only to have it lost in a recount. Trump gets POTUS and America thinks he's the "answer" to corrupt politicians.

Honestly just looks like a really well rehearsed script now. Though I do not have a complete picture, as things have been planned which haven't happened yet. Subject to change.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join