It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS is interesting:

From Sept. 19, 2009

Deplorable Calex ‏@CalexQuint 2h2 hours ago
Hillary IT #PaulCombetta anonymously posted this on #SomethingAwful.Com in Sept '09. Says client has #Parkinsons

IMAGE:
pbs.twimg.com...:large

twitter.com...

WOW

Parkinsons

no friggin way.
he so dead.
weak link. looselips combetta is a dead man for sure.
so dead lol. she used the blackberry BECAUSE of the PARKINSONS.

And... SHE does government work.
Coincidence????

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So, they're going with "these aren't the emails you're looking for?"

Or is that an "it was allowed?"

Still looking for a Hillary surporter to explain their view on this. I suppose the marching orders haven't been drafted as of yet.
edit on 20-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typo

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, they're goung with "these aren't the emails you're looking for?"

Still looking for a Hillary surporter to explain their view on this. I suppose the marching orders haven't been drafted as of yet.

I wonder if there were other names to scrub too. Like some person that isn't even an American citizen..... looking at TS info.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What I am seeing in places is the argument that PRN just wanted to strip out Hillary's email address to keep it from being made public.

As if that is even legal. That's not up to PRN or Hillary. Suspects cannot just strip out information from evidence to protect their private info from possibly ever becoming public. It's tampering with evidence and obstructing justice.

It's a completely limp argument. Nothing gives them the legal right to alter evidence before turning it over.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, they're goung with "these aren't the emails you're looking for?"

I wonder if there were other names to scrub too. Like some person that isn't even an American citizen..... looking at TS info.

Right. Maybe it was Putin's email address and he was included in all kinds of email chains...har har.

Seriously, there is no way to justify stripping an email address out of evidence that Congress requested.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Right. Maybe it was Putin's email address and he was included in all kinds of email chains...har har.

If we were to find out tomorrow that a Saudi royal family member was included on some of them, I wouldn't be shocked. With Hillary, all it takes is the right money, and they have it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

I am sure it is not Pneumonia, no idea what is wrong with her other than her being a liar. I think this could be an attempt to make it look like it is all just a hoax, if they can prove the Parkinson's is a hoax then, everyone will look away.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
From FOX News:

In another comment on Oct. 14, 2014, Combetta responded to another user who had asked about a server problem they were having by suggesting their error may be due to someone on their server trying to hide something:

“This is probably diving into paranoia,” he said, before going into his theory about their problem. “Just thinking outside the box. Plus I like devious # like this
” he wrote.

They also have an online headline now: Link

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is the part that naysayers are glomming on to:

One wrote: “[If Microsoft Exchange] allowed this, it could result in major legal issues. There may be ways to hack a solution, but I am not aware of any.”

User “stonetear” responded: “The issue is that these emails involve the private email address of someone you'd recognize, and we're trying to replace it with a placeholder address as to not expose it.”

To me, it sounds like he doesn't want the people responding to assume he is doing something illegal, so he is trying to downplay why he wants to do such a thing and make it sound innocent.

But, tampering with evidence -- even to keep an email address private -- is still illegal since it was requested by Congress. Of course, no one on the Reddit thread knew Congress had requested the emails.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Congressional letter to PRN lawyer about Red---.

science.house.gov...
ed it on 20-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Congressional letter to PRN lawyer about Red---.

science.house.gov...

Seven people to be interviewed - that's a lot of witnesses.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

To me its the timing of Stonetears post that is damning.

One day after the subpoena is issued he asks for help removing a vip's email address from emails.

Maybe I could believe this was just an innocent precaution if it wasn't THE DAY AFTER congress asked for this material!

It is clear that the intent was to be able to hide emails from Congress by taking her name off of the list. If Hillary's email address wasn't on these, then Congress would not have known Hillary received them.

To me, this is the same as destroying evidence that was subpoenaed. Who cares if it was deleted on purpose, or intentionally hidden, its still criminal.

The fact that he says "they" want it taken off would imply his employers, the Clinton camp. This proves that he was acting on orders.

To me, if the reddit post is Combetta, it is open and shut that he was ordered to break the law.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was never about not exposing Hillary's email address.

HER EMAIL ADDRESS WAS ALREADY PUBLICLY KNOWN, BY JULY 24, 2014. Case in point: Link to Gawker

Besides, once those emails were requested by Congress, it's the same as if they were evidence for use in a Court of Law -- they were prohibited from being tampered with and were required to be completely preserved.

Obviously, Stonetear did not want to say "Oh, this email archive has been requested by Congress," when the responders began to bring up legal issues. Instead, he still wanted the advice and came up with the excuse that it needed to be done to protect someone's privacy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Don't forget this gem -

According to Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz, the following email exchange occurred between Combetta and another undisclosed Platte River Network staff member back on 8/19/15:

“Wondering how we can sneak an email in now, after the fact, asking them [the Clinton camp] when they told us to cut the backups and have them confirm it for our records. Starting to think this whole thing is really covering up some shady #. I just think if we have it in writing that they told us to cut the backups then we can go public with our statement saying we’ve had the backup since day one when we were told to trim to 30 days would make us look a whole lot better.”

edit on 20-9-2016 by Steak because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ug. Ick. Puke.

The MSM is absolutely evil:

CNN Pooh-Poohs Latest Clinton Email Bombshell Because It Came From Reddit

These f*ckers really think we only value their spoonfed news reports.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hope something actually comes of this. It seems like nothing will ever happen to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Don't forget this gem -

According to Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz, the following email exchange occurred between Combetta and another undisclosed Platte River Network staff member back on 8/19/15:

“Wondering how we can sneak an email in now, after the fact, asking them [the Clinton camp] when they told us to cut the backups and have them confirm it for our records. Starting to think this whole thing is really covering up some shady #. I just think if we have it in writing that they told us to cut the backups then we can go public with our statement saying we’ve had the backup since day one when we were told to trim to 30 days would make us look a whole lot better.”

Big Things Have Small Beginnings.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Well even without current problems regarding Hilary, Hilary has already done so many bad things in regards to human rights and wars. She has testified to many of these before without knowing it and also gave life to our current problem with ISIS. She is an absolute tool of a women.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Ug. Ick. Puke.

The MSM is absolutely evil:

CNN Pooh-Poohs Latest Clinton Email Bombshell Because It Came From Reddit

These f*ckers really think we only value their spoonfed news reports.

When I watched these "bubble-headed bleach blondes" talking and laughing about reddit, the first thing that came to mind was Hillary had a server at home, and IT's that were not government sanctioned and approved. And second was this song. smh

They should stick to the script and never sway from the teleprompter.

Theme song 2016

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

There's no response from Hilary's people, no response from Platte River. No denial from either.

But it all must be wrong because, you know, Reddit followed the clues to find the information.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join