It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Presents: Hologram Hillary - The Media/MSM is FAKE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

With that information an extensive (NSA style) background check could be done on people.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I worked for DHS and was in the Army, I can't hide who I am.. But when I see things like that I get a bad vibe. It's not personal to me, but I look at the purpose.. I went to Ron Paul's website found all of his platforms and his events, and one was in my town so I went.. There were no walls. I thought Hillary didn't like walls?

but yea they would know you down to facial recognition software.. You all gave that info up.

Welcome to insanity.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Reverbs, just wanted to thank you for your brilliant work on this, if you hear anything more locally, or get any stories leaking out, please fill us in on it. Im not sure what to do next, if I should start combing over future events or try to break down more of what happened in Greensboro.

Either way, your help made us flesh out a lot of the strangeness about the day. I'm pretty confident they have her 'twin' running around, acting like her and simply updating her features probably with some kind of CGI.

As for the crowd? Hard to say, because I don't get the 'hands in the face', 'phones showing another place' etc--type fakery. It suggests the crowd wasn't entirely there. Maybe it's only a few real people and the rest added in, who knows.

Either way this has been an eye-opener.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: tweetie

Yes in my searches to find sources I came into a bunch of locked doors EVERY Hillary event website to actually find out where and when to get there was blocked by a wall of giving up personal info.

Would you mind writing that again as I have no idea what it means.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yeah, and with becoming a conspiracy theorist, comes the laziness and disingenuous "facts".

Like there being no maps or advertising for it..

Oh apart from THIS

Oh my, theres even a map.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
hologram for.president 2016

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I feel crazy. Really and truly like I want to pull my hair out.

I saw all the body double "evidence," much of which could be written off as internet fakery - for example, the finger length differences between Hillary and Body Double. That could be photoshopped easily. I'm not saying it is or isn't, I'm saying:
it could be done.

What convinced me, to the 99% sure mark, that it was in fact a body double breezing out of Chelsea's "apartment" was the fact that no secret service came out and stood right next to her. She was alone on the street, there are pictures of her alone, without someone right on her arm like we have been seeing for months. Doesn't add up. Period. Where there is smoke there is fire. Period.

And now today, this WEIRD footage of this "event." It's weird. Even those poo-pooing the theory have to admit, there is something here to be looked into, at minimum.

I mean, is she dead? She's dead and this is the coverup? Seriously folks, I feel like reality isn't reality.

edit on 9/20/16 by Ameilia because: Clarify

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I feel crazy. Really and truly like I want to pull my hair out.

I saw all the body double "evidence," much of which could be written off as internet fakery - for example, the finger length differences between Hillary and Body Double. That could be photoshopped easily. I'm not saying it is or isn't, I'm saying:
it could be done.

What convinced me, to the 99% sure mark, that it was in fact a body double breezing out of Chelsea's "apartment" was the fact that no secret service came out with her. She was alone on the street. Doesn't add up. Period. Where there is smoke there is fire. Period.

And now today, this WEIRD footage of this "event." It's weird. Even those poo-pooing the theory have to admit, there is something here to be looked into, at minimum.

I mean, is she dead? She's dead and this is the coverup? Seriously folks, I feel like reality isn't reality.

If she's dead, why is Trump going along with it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Maybe he doesn't know? All I know is, this is the BIGGEST brain trip I've ever had. Ever. There are so many bizarre happenings, I can't think them through fast enough before the next weird thing happens. This election in general is insane. I mean, these two candidates? That's the best each party could come up with?

I'm not alone, there is a thread dedicated to this.
Thread
edit on 9/20/16 by Ameilia because: Add link to thread

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Maybe he doesn't know?

So a handful of people in this thread 'know' that Clinton is dead but Trump can't figure it out? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

There are rumors that Donny is not the sharpest dog in the manger.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

So a handful of people in this thread 'know' that Clinton is dead but Trump can't figure it out? Seriously?

you can't figure it out either lol..

Are you saying Trump is smarter than you?

I'm kidding, but that's some flawed logic.

no one knows who is on ATS. Maybe you havn't noticed how many times ATS has broken stories that Mainstream sources start quoting us directly. Anderson cooper did it, george noory the guy who does caravan to midnight.. I could be trump for all you know.

I feel really odd about all of this.. Nothing on my end is adding up. It's one of those bad ones that if you stick to it too hard you could explode your brain, so yea did I die and land in the wrong reality? I feel like I got lost somewhere. Are there any hall monitors around? what period is it? did I go to the wrong class?

a weird aside something happened to my computer and now I can go to Hillarys site without being blocked by a screen asking for my personal information. As if I made it all up.. I did NOT.. Hillary is on to me!!

no but just another oddness..

If anyone missed this video linked by DigitalVigilante420 on page 2

edit on 20-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm one of the people who had strong feelings Mrs. Clinton, the original, had died after her health crisis on the 11th; feelings and impressions I could not shake.

On Sept. 17th we saw this:

To me, it looks like Mrs. Clinton. Not only does she look like the original Mrs. Clinton to me but she looks closer to how I might expect her to look after her health crisis on the 11th. That appearance of her jives more for me; is more congruent for me -- facial structure and affect. If I could have seen her up close and in person on the 17th and that's how she looked I'd be even more sure.

The appearance of her on the afternoon of the 11th coming out of what was reported as being Chelsea's apt. building was not her, that woman was a political decoy. I'm sure. The appearance of Hillary in Greensboro on the 15th, was not her either. That person was a political decoy and could be the same one who appeared outside of the apt. building. on the 11th.

I'm still looking at the video of Mrs. Clinton on the 19th in Philadelphia.

Here's a clip from yesterday as she does a press conference:

It was announced last night her pneumonia has returned so her appearance in California has been cancelled.

Anyone using a political decoy is going to be very interested in if the public accepts the person; how convincing the decoy actually is. Add in digital media technology to make something or someone appear authentic when not and there's even more room for deception. With instant, zoomed-in "feedback" from the internet it's much harder to pull something like that off.

Do you remember when Putin disappeared? When he finally re-appeared it was not the same man and there was a lot of hoopla about it. Eventually, the new Putin was accepted as being Putin and the controversy over his changed appearance and affect was forgotten. I still wonder what happened to the Putin who disappeared.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm one of the people who had strong feelings Mrs. Clinton, the original, had died after her health crisis on the 11th; feelings and impressions I could not shake.

I still haven't seen any evidence that she's dead. This theory also fails to address the fact that modern technology cannot produce holograms that interact freely with the public without anyone noticing they're not real.

It was announced last night her pneumonia has returned so her appearance in California has been cancelled.

No, that's been debunked already.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As far as I know there isn't any strong evidence that she died. (That must have been the other timeline!! Humor!!)

For me, I'm convinced she's been using a political decoy to limit her public time. At least one.

Apparently, according to her schedule which I just checked, Mrs. Clinton will be in Orlando and Mr. Kaine will be speaking in San Francisco on the 21st. Looking at her schedule, she has others speaking on her behalf and has limited upcoming appearances.

Scheduled events

I don't recall where I came across the statement made that her pneumonia had returned so I'll have to do some checking. It was in passing while I was focused on other things.

Edited to Add: I haven't looked into holographic technology much but I used the search term "interactive holograms" out of curiosity and a list of links came up. One example: From Motherboard

edit on 20-9-2016 by tweetie because: added a link

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

I show all of this stuff to my wife before I post to make sure Im not being skewed by bias.

Oh, you're dehinirely skewed by bias.
But that doesn't mean you're wrong.

My initial reaction to this is "yeah, right". I have issues with theories based on crappy, oft-reproduced digital pictures.

However, there do appear to be some odd things in this instance. Maybe easily explained, but not by me.

I dunno, but it would be somethin' if it turned out to be true.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Is that Hillary? In my opinion, and that of numerous impartial observers (asked people with no political affiliation) NO!

Since someone wanted my input.

Green screens are famous in hollywood, and CNN feeds.

I think this google search says it all.

Google Search

I kinda like that guy standing behind a green screen where it says chroma key.

So people.

'Is it live or is it memorex'
edit on 20-9-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Perhaps you just took some bad meth?

You make so many useless posts.

I said this election doesn't make sense and you bring up drugs?

"holograms that interact freely with the public without anyone noticing they're not real. "

You are not paying attention. Let me explain for you. "AR" Augmented reality shows up ON CAMERA.. So if one were to play poemon GO you could look at your phone and see the car in front of you and the road and the perso walking towards you and they are walking right towards a charizard!! Of course there isn't a fire spitting dragon on the sidewalk.. BUT that IS what the camera shows...

Do you understand the concept?

It's just a topic of discussion. Your attitude and name calling is a waste of space.

Let me paint you a picture:
THere is a Hillary at tht event, but only the people there could see the hillary there. EVeryone else is looking through a camera that may be showing something different that what the people there are seeing..
Those people can't see machop on the table except through a camera.

there are card games you play.. physical cards, but when you play them giant monsters appear in your house and fight each other in 3D.. A childhood fantasy becomes real..

Did you miss all the blurry photos I showed of the only person I could sort of verify was actually there. Looked like the body double Hillary to me.

Holograms need some work, but not too bad..

youtu.be...

Augmented reality can be in full 4k... It has no limit.

Not saying that's what happened, I'm saying it CAN happen. Have you EVER EVER EVER watched a movie? GReen screen effects make you think someone is in a city but really they are in front of one or two buildings the rest is fake.. Augmented reality is LIVE version of that.

No green screen needed:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 20-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: randyvs

Yeah, and with becoming a conspiracy theorist, comes the laziness and disingenuous "facts".

Like there being no maps or advertising for it..

Oh apart from THIS

Oh my, theres even a map.

I guess that is how people became 1 of t he 1000 who were barred entry from attending. Don't forget to give up all your information....tax return, SSN, a credit check, some fingerprints, and a retina scan, maybe you might get in.... /s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join