It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI and NYPD Arrest 5 People in Bombings -MORE Explosives Found in NJ Train Station

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is a huge story, but just a blip on the news. If there are more, and they set them off tomorrow, could we see martial law. I am suspicious of everything right now, so its purely speculative. Seems though there are many who would like to see the status quo the same, and I see this as a huge validation of Trumps issue with illegal immigrants. Its not just people from Mexico. Its many from the ME overstaying visas, plus how many are here in the recent push of immigrants from the ME? Another 9II event? I pray its done, but this seems like a big opperation already. This would make the argument for more verting of immigrants and figuring out who is here on overstayed visas, all points Trump has brought up over and over. Hillarys side has tried to push us to accept more and more of these people, like whats going on in europe right now. We need to rethink a lot of current policy right now, and I am way more on the red side of the conversation than the blue's. Pray for NY that they are safe tomorrow, scary stuff!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm hearing on TV that up to 5 more suspicious devices have been found. Looks like a new kind of terrorist warfare is unfolding here in the U.S.. This is mentally more stressful on everyone than a gunman in a nightclub, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, we do! What they call "torture" isn't, anyway.

Scum that would endanger lives like that, I have no sympathy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Muslim garb = Muslim grab. Sounds like desperation profiling to make Trump look good.

Hillary is that you?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
WTH is going on???!!! I just woke up to this! www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ahmad Khan Rahami, age 28, is being sought by the FBI.

BAsed on all that happened overnight we are really lucky as a country. I would be very alert in other parts of the country today.

www.fbi.gov...
edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-19T06:38:41-05:000641 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Is interesting how our government would not call suspects terrorist, or just tag them as lone wolf wannabe.

In reality, if this happen to be Syrians and following ISIS directions we will not be told, because let face it, the influx of Syrians refugees in the US has grown incredible this year.

Still with all the screening we are bound to get the American haters with the families of those that are just running away from violence in the middle east.

Then is the possibility that some of these terrorist are coming across the border taking advantage of our lax immigration laws enforcement.

I always feel that once Obama leave the white house we will have an increase of terrorist attacks here in the US

Americas safety from terrorist attacks is just an illusion, people.

edit on 19-9-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Congrats you did nothing but show your ignorance and added nothing to this thread all in the name of trying to smear Clinton any way you can.

If you can bring forward information that proves your point without just posting an image that says nothing please do.

On topic,
I know people will no doubt focus on are they Muslim, are they not Muslim, or are the Radical Islamist to push whatever narrative they have.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I am just waking up to this. They have found several more hidden explosive devises. What really bothers me besides the obvious is I am also hearing from higher up security that this is our new reality. We need to deal with it and accept it.

And this is just one more thing wrong with America. Instead of identifying the problem and preventing it, eliminating it, we now have to bone up and accept 'OUR' new way of life. 'Our' new life we did not choose nor enable but is being forced onto us by Obama. The new way of life many of us are fighting, fighting the current administration and possibly the future administration. Maybe our government and the people should take a lesson from the ants.

edit on 19-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Ahmad Khan Rahami, age 28, is being sought by the FBI.

BAsed on all that happened overnight we are really lucky as a country. I would be very alert in other parts of the country today.

www.fbi.gov...

Roger that, mata.. DeBlasio just got an ESP burst from
the ETs and spit out that all cities are in danger. I think
for the record he' s become the new Gotham go-to
goomba for the inside jihadist smack. Gotta keep that
fear factor cranked up or we'll see who the real perps are

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So............
Hardly a whisper about these "5 guys" since arrest of the "bomber"

The PTB n Media pushing lone wolf?

This gonna be like the Mercedes stop in Dallas?

Anyone know disposition on 5 arrests under Verrazano bridge?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join