It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot mic catches Hillary Clinton trying to hide a cough by not covering her mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It has been nearly a week since Hillary Clinton's campaign revealed that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia, following a 'medical episode' during the 9/11 memorial ceremony.

And now, as she hits the campaign trail, it seems that she still isn't well.

The Democratic presidential nominee was coming to the end of her 20-minute speech to the Black Women's Agenda Workshop in Washington, DC, on Friday, when she let a couple of coughs slip, The American Mirror reported.
Hot mic catches Hillary Clinton trying to hide a cough

I think it's the duty of every god-fearing American to pray for Hillary Clinton. Whether you're going to pray for her to get better or not is up to you.

If Clinton can't finish one of the presidential debates because of her health, it will be devastating.

The rule is that the way candidates react, immediately and usually involuntarily, while caught by the camera, dominates impressions of who has “won” or “lost” an encounter. This is why the most accurate way to predict reaction to a debate is to watch it with the sound turned off.
Source

If it appears to be a weak Clinton versus a strong Trump in the debates, Clinton is in trouble.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
She is screwed during the debates.

The MSM is doing everything it can to figure out how to rig it for Hillary you better believe that.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. She is screwed with the leaks. Every week they will drop and then a week before they will unload the grand finale. What will look bad though is when Trump brags about beating her easily. I hope he at least attempts to be humble about winning but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Doesn't matter. She is screwed with the leaks. Every week they will drop and then a week before they will unload the grand finale. What will look bad though is when Trump brags about beating her easily. I hope he at least attempts to be humble about winning but I doubt it.

Colin Powell's "leaked" e-mails made me laugh the most.

Like they were really leaked after Hillar blamed the e-mail scandal on him...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As I said in a thread earlier today, her continued coughing, and now not covering her mouth, is grounds for arresting this "lady".

She's still "pneumonia positive", and spreading danger to thousands of people, even if she were coughing into a paper bag.

Willful reckless public endangerment is a crime. Hillary's crime is akin to spreading anthrax, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trumps best chance to win the debate or election would be if his opposition were to drop dead.

But when she shows up alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As I said in a thread earlier today, her continued coughing, and now not covering her mouth, is grounds for arresting this "lady".

She's still "pneumonia positive", and spreading danger to thousands of people, even if she were coughing into a paper bag.

Willful reckless public endangerment is a crime. Hillary's crime is akin to spreading anthrax, isn't it?
]

HA HA HA HA HA...you not from mississippi are ya?

What crime for Trump and his spreading BS????

His orange face might be contagious!
edit on 17-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry for using this link, But I could find it on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wasn't it reported that her pneumonia is a bacterial pneumonia?

Hillary Clinton’s physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, on Wednesday released a statement describing the Democratic nominee’s illness as a “mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia,” adding a CT scan had revealed a small right middle-lobe pneumonia.

www.foxnews.com...

Dr. Milton Wolf, a diagnostic radiologist running for the U.S. Senate in Kansas, tweeted “There’s no such thing as ‘non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.’ That’s pure fiction. Find a medical textbook with it.”

So, they are either lying about the type of pneumonia, or it is not pneumonia, because I cannot imagine she would be putting other people's health at risk.
edit on 17-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump to Hillary in the First Debate ....

Trump - " I and the American People All know you have a Real Problem with acknowledging the Truth , Will you Please be Honest for a change and at least admit that ? I'll take a Cough from you as a Yes Answer if i must ."

Hillary - " Cough " .

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hillary has health problems and they've been well documented from the videos to the leaked Powell emails to Bill.

But I can't take these few coughs as evidence of anything other than clearing her throat after a long speech.

If she continues to campaign, we'll see another medical issue come up. My guess is she is going to keep public appearances as short as her meds allow.

What will be interesting is how well she does in debates when she has no control of leaving early and is pumped full of drugs while going up against a non-conventional opponent like Trump.

Here's the vid of her coughing;

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Smells like shill spirit.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bacterial pneumonia is not contagious. Even if you cough right in someone's face. It is a secondary infection, not a virus. Fallon wearing a mask was a direct insult, not a precaution. He could have kissed her right on the mouth and still not have contracted pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

After reading your response, I performed a quick investigation. Here's a summary of the contagiousness of "Bacterial" pneumonia.

"In many cases, people contract pneumonia when bacteria they normally carry in the nose or throat are spread to the lungs. Most kinds of bacterial pneumonia are not highly contagious. However, pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae and tuberculosis are exceptions. Both these types of bacterial pneumonia are highly contagious. These are spread among people by breathing in infected droplets that come from coughing or sneezing, similar to the spread of viral infections."

Source: www.emedicinehealth.com...

Since some of Hillary's staff came down with pneumonia, isn't it likely that Hillary HAS THE CONTAGIOUS type of Bacterial pneumonia? One of the hallmarks of the MYCOPLASMA version is a hacking dry cough. Isn't Hillary a dry hacker?

edit on 9/17/2016 by carewemust because: must be filled out.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

OMG, she coughed!

Thank you for bring this to our attention.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Most kinds of bacterial pneumonia are not highly contagious. However, pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae and tuberculosis are exceptions. Both these types of bacterial pneumonia are highly contagious.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So, they are either lying about the type of pneumonia, or it is not pneumonia, because I cannot imagine she would be putting other people's health at risk.

She has been putting people at risk since she started in the state department , even costing people's lives so I don't believe for a second that if she were contagious, she would even give it a second thought. She only cares about one person and that is herself, plain and simple.
Plus she has lied about so many things why would she tell the truth about how sick she really is?
edit on 18010000009 by JHumm because: to add the last comment

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't care about Clinton's health (she's healthy enough to be POTUS, no question about that) but I have to say she is the most devious, repulsive candidate the Democrats have ever coughed up.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Did Hillary's "transparent" physician report state WHICH STRAIN of pneumonia Hillary has? (Present tense, because the doctors never have said "She's pneumonia free now!")

I closed the webpage, but saw that some sex-related infections can trigger pneumonia. With Bill Clinton boinking bimbos regularly in his home, it's highly possible that he transmitted something to Hillary. That "something" could have triggered her pneumonia, which could be one reason for the veil of secrecy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wouldnt surprise me if she had cupids kiss as her brain is clearly not right

new topics

top topics

join