It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran only Muslims vs current believers( virtually all Muslims)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I had to start this thread because there seems to be a growing hatred of Muslims in the west. Today I saw the results of a survey here in the U.S. that Muslims are now more disliked then even atheists. I went on a journey(actually about a month ago) to see if what Muslims are doing in the world is even in the Quran. The results surprised me. There is a small but growing number of people that are rejecting the hadiths and the sunna. These people believe that these other books have corrupted Islam and are making Islam the violent, intolerant religion it is today. They don't regard them as true Muslims.

According to them , the prophet forbid any one writing about him or his sayings. He wanted them to follow the Quran only and nothing else. So for the first 200 plus years of Islam all hadiths were banned. BTW none of these hadiths were written by Arabs but by the defeated Persians. Food for thought here.

There are 4 main hadith writers, most popular being bukhari and muslim. According to hadith believers(virtually all Muslims) these guys somehow 200 plus years after the Prophet's death used some scientific method to decide which hadith were genuine.

According to Quranists, if Muslims actually bothered to read the hadiths they would be shocked at how much they insult the prophet. They make him sound like a pedo, a violent man, a man that told adult women to suckle adult men. The list goes on and on.

Quran only Muslims site major differences between the Quran and hadiths. Some examples.

For an apostate, the hadiths sanction death. Quran firstly says" there is no compulsion in religion", plus god says I reserved punishment for apostates in the after life. No where does it tell followers to kill them. Quite a difference there.

Women's dress: Hadith followers say you have to cover up, burkha, hijab whatever. Quran says cover your bosoms and private parts. It does not mention covering your hair or face.

Marriage: Hadith followers( looks like young little girls are ok). Quran says only if they are of a maturity that they are capable of making decisions on their property.

Quran also says fight aggressors but end it if there is no more aggressions. It says god does not like aggressors. Looks like the hadith followers did not get that message.

There are so many examples I could, but I will give you youtube links for a better explanation. If you have an open mind, you will truly scratch your head as to why Muslims abandoned the Quran and started looking to hadiths as a source.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There are many more. Just go to youtube and put Quranists in your search.

edit on 17-9-2016 by saracene because: left a word out

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When I converted nearly 2 years ago I started as a Quranist because I hadn't read many Hadith.
Although technically I took the Sunni shahada and believe the 5 Pillars of Sunni Islam.

When I then educated myself on Hadith I was shocked at what I had come across...

Some of them were beautiful...

But some were just outrageous...
Then I looked at the dates of these Hadith and became even more skeptical of their origins.

I have my own beliefs that they were written and spread by Persian Catholics trying to sow discord among the Arabs.

The contradictions are abound.

So, Quranist I stayed.
& ive never felt closer to God.

edit on 17-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Good on you brother/sister. I was born a Muslim but kept questioning things, because current version of Islam is a violent, intolerant religion. So I actually abandoned it but about a month ago, somehow on youtube I came across ppl rejecting the hadiths and the more I looked into it, the more I realized they were false ( probably god directing me to the right way).

Problem is that these hadithists follow false books and will call you a heretic. In fact I believe they sentenced some ppl to death because were Quran only followers.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: saracene

Salam Alaikum bro.

Yes, the Hadithers will kill for their beliefs...
It's something I tread carefully with myself even here in the UK.

But most the Muslims I know are Quran only with selective Hadith.

I don't know any dangerous Muslims or any that want to takeover the globe...

But you never know what is around the corner.

Believe whatever you choose, mate.
Allah judges on the hearts intent and good deeds first and foremost.

You know this of course.

Congrats on breaking past the Hadith too.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Do you pray 5 times a day?. Many Quranists believe it is actually 3 times a day and the 5 times a day was again a persian zoroastrian tradition.

These hadiths and sunnah have been toxic to Islam. They have made haram(forbidden) what is not in the Quran.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Salaam brother. I hope we grow in numbers because these hadith following muslims are destroying Islam ,and somehow we have to take our religion back. When non muslims talk about islam it is always hadiths, Like the prophet married a 6 year old girl, he was a violent warmonger etc and it sickens me. He came with a pure message from god but the the hadiths have destroyed that message.

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Minimum 3.

But truthfully, I'm a quiet guy, and spend most of my internal time praying for people anyways.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It's late in England. Either you are staying up late or you get up early. Are you an English convert?.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saracene

It's late in England. Either you are staying up late or you get up early. Are you an English convert?.

Lol I'm up late, mate.

It's 4:15am nearly.

Yeah I'm an English convert.
Just over 2 years exactly.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hope you kept your original name. Islam does not require a name change. Male , I am assuming.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah male and I did keep my original name.

It means Freeman so it was nothing blasphemous anyways.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I wish you all the best. Perhaps one day when come back to London(currently in the U.S.) we can meet for some tea.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Also nowhere in the Quran does it say you are banned from singing and dancing. These hadith believers like the taliban etc would make you think otherwise. Sharia law is a false hadith creation, It's not in the Quran. Many Quran only ppl say the Quran does not say cut the hand of the thief but mark it. The hadith believers being the violent cult say"cut their hands off".

What I have found out so far Quran only Muslims can live with their neighbors, whether they are Jewish, Christian, Hindu or anything else.

Hate to say it but never trust a sunni muslim. They can turn on you on a dime. Avoid them like the plague. Shiites follow a different version of hadiths but they do not engage in suicide bombings to kill innocent people. Bottom line, avoid anyone who goes to their local satanic mosque.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The only Hadith I have read was Gabriel Hadith, it's in Sahih Muslim, and it was very good reading.

But Muslims are different from country to country and Iran seems to be the worst of the bunch, not counting the militant group IS, who I believe are not true Muslims and work for Israeli intelligence covertly. It's a theory that seems likely to me as Israel wants to depopulate the Arab/Muslim world and are outnumbered by a LOT.

So this is good to see, this thread. I guarantee you as I am typing this people have already voiced their bias of Islam, without realizing for every bad Muslim are thousands of pacifist Muslims.

The propaganda attack on Islam is relentless even though everyone knows who really planned and executed 9/11 and that it wasn't Islam.

People know that was the USA's way of justifying the patriot act and invasion of Afghanistan and that ever since the NSA has been spying on everyday Americans providing yet another reason to blame Islam for something.

People know that the USA knew that there were no serious threats to national security in Iraq and the whole WMD fiasco was a blatant lie. The Senate was told by Plame's husband that no such possibility existed yet invaded Iraq anyway.

War for profit is very real and very disturbing as hundreds of thousands of innocent people have died and millions displaced.

The Middle East has been turned into a place of non stop war ever since. Not one good thing came from any of it.

Heroin comes from Afghanistan and production is at an all time high as is use of it. This is not a reason to slander Islam.

Yet the Jewish controlled media relentlessly portrays Arabs and Islam as extremists when the average Arab in a normal civilization is peace loving and friendly.

Islam is a beautiful religion that is under persecution by Israel and America going so far as to stage terrorist attacks and blame Isis or Islamic extremists.

Good for Arabs and Muslims for staying away from Hadith's as a means of guidance . The Qur'an is superb Holy Scripture inspired by God and revealed to the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Good thread OP!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I agree completely.

Although there are some Hadith that is historical and spiritual, most of the Hadith is blasphemous to the Quran and the prophet Muhammad.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Mosques aren't Satanic, that's a very unclassy thing to say.

Mosques are peaceful houses of worship of God. That was a very immature neanderthal thing to say, you should feel ashamed for expressing and feeling hatred.

You know damn well nobody in a Mosque is worshipping Satan so I imagine you are full of hatred and for people you don't know.

Shame on you!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Thanks for explaining that, i have never really spent a lot of time trying to understand well pretty much any religion in general, however it is helpful to see information broken down like this....many people have fallen for the "lets hate anything we do not understand" and Muslims are copping a hard time as any information presented about them is easily obscured with nonsense....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

If they believe in the hadith then they are satanic. Go worship your false prophet bukhari. Don't insult the creator and the Quran heathen.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If you guys think the Hadiths are bad you should check out the Babylonian Talmud.

It actually makes the Hadiths look tame by comparison and Talmud is what Orthodox Judaism uses to interpret the Tanakh and is the main doctrine of Judaism today. my

Also don't forget that Israel was Palestine before the Jews, for absolutely no logical or ethical reason, turned it into a land of death and destruction.

Palestine literally had no problem with Jews living there but no that wasn't enough, they had to annex 80% of Palestinian territorie and kill thousands of people who were a threat to absolutely no one.

A British Jew is famous for speaking out against it as is Eustace Mullens. Many Jews believe that the state of Israel is an abomination and others are as bad as any terrorist.

I don't believe this is a Sunni vs Shia, one is good the other evil situation. That's dumb to think that as they both have good people and bad people just like Protestant and Catholics.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Go and worship in a place where you heathens believe these lies about our prophet. Bukhari says he married a 6 year old girl, he also says he would have sex with all his 9 or 11 wives ( not sure because it's the fairy tale hadiths) every night. He had the strength of 30 men according to your satanic hadiths. There is more. According to your bukhari he was a a sex addict. So don't give me this this #. You guys make Mohd equal to god. Who the hell are you worshipping?

There is only one god. Mohd was just a messenger.

Your heathen mosques are as good as my cats litter box. You guys have destroyed Islam so F you hadithists. I dislike you guys.
edit on 18-9-2016 by saracene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join