It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Quran only Muslims vs current believers( virtually all Muslims)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: saracene
a reply to: Malocchio

If they believe in the hadith then they are satanic. Go worship your false prophet bukhari. Don't insult the creator and the Quran heathen.

I don't worship books, not my prophet eithet.

Don't be mad that I called you out for calling Mosque attending Muslims Satanic, you were asking for it. Pretending to support Muslims then saying that one entire sect and all who attend Mosque worship are Satanic.

You should not be mad at me but at yourself for saying that people you don't know are Satanic. You don't know them personally so you have no right condemning an entire religion as Satanic, it's just a low class thing to do.

And your response to my calling you out was no better, now IM Satanic and worship some guy or book that I don't know and read only an excerpt of that was 4 pages because I like the angel Gabriel and I like Islam.

You are something, I'll give you that.

Ash-hadu an laa illaha illallah

Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah.

Peace be upon you brother, I hope you someday learn that calling an entire peoples satanic is very sick. Sunni, Shia, no one is all good or all bad and the majority of both are good.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You really have to separate current hadithists from Quran only Muslims. They are a death cult that will do anything to restrict freedom. Freedom to enjoy life like music, singing, women having a decent life etc. These ppl are sick motherf's.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You did it my friend. You just equated the prophet with god. You should never utter his name with the creater in the same breath.

Do you remember in the Quran, where God admonishes Mohd for forbidding something that God had not forbidden.

A task for you, and I am a Muslim, can you tell me which passage in the Quran sanctions circumcision. Let me know.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Go and worship in a place where you heathens believe these lies about our prophet. Bukhari says he married a 6 year old girl, he also says he would have sex with all his 9 or 11 wives ( not sure because it's the fairy tale hadiths) every night. He had the strength of 30 men according to your satanic hadiths. There is more. According to your bukhari he was a a sex addict. So don't give me this this #. You guys make Mohd equal to god. Who the hell are you worshipping?

There is only one god. Mohd was just a messenger.

Your heathen mosques are as good as my cats litter box. You guys have destroyed Islam so F you hadithists. I dislike you guys.

How pious of you, such an enlightened perspective and very mature of you.

Over here we don't have Sunni vs Islam or any of that crap you obviously have bought into that divides people and causes hatred of a whole group when you don't know everyone in it.

Yes, I go to my local Mosque when I am able and yes I am a Muslim, neither Sunni or Shia and I don't read Hadith so I can't confirm its contents but books don't actually kill people they might be disturbing but they are just books nonetheless.

It's a long way from reading to strapping a bomb to yourself and committing an act of terrorism though and I have never even heard anyone mention Hadith at my Mosque so it's a non-issue.

But I can bet it's no more disturbing than the OT so if someone likes reading Hadith you won't see me calling them satanic or expressing hatred because it doesn't make them evil. It's only evil to commit a sin not merely reading a book that has nothing to do with my life. I certainly feel good that I am not the accuser calling people who I don't know satanic because they are of a different sect than mine.

Satan is the accuser and I prefer to not emulate him.

Salaam.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Do you hadithists have something to say or not. You guys gonna quote bukhari or muslim the persian zoroastrian bastards that made the prophet look like a pedo and a warmonger. Because that is all you have. The god of the Quran said this is the final and perfect hadith. Why do you worship false idols?.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You really have to separate current hadithists from Quran only Muslims. They are a death cult that will do anything to restrict freedom. Freedom to enjoy life like music, singing, women having a decent life etc. These ppl are sick motherf's.

So...every person who reads this book is evil?

Wow, I didn't know that calling entire groups of people who read a book evil was considered a virtue.

Evil people are sick, not all people who belong to the group you don't and read a book you don't like are evil.

I guarantee you the Tanakh is more disturbing than Hadith and it's the foundation of 2 religions and semi source of another.

I don't hate all Jews or Christians because their book portrays God as sociopathic though. I don't condemn people over books, it ain't my style.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So do believe you an apostate should be killed per hadith or do you believe the Quran, when God says he will punish them in the after life. What do you believe?
edit on 18-9-2016 by saracene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Yeah. If they read the hadiths and sunna they are naturally evil, because that is what these books teach. Come on, the hadiths were written over 200 years after the prophet's death and you are telling me you believe in this crap. They are good for lining my cat litter box. Never make the prophet equal to god. Go worship him if you want to but I never will. God is the creater and end of story.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey hadithists. Do you like young girls. Like 6 ish. Hey your bukhari guy said the prophet 50 or something married a 6 year old girl. Bet you guys like that huh. And according to bukhari(may he rot in hell) the prophet was into wife swapping and even told adult women to suckle adult men. So you are a demonic cult.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No come back from death worshiping hadithists. Not surprised.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saracene

I am not debating about the Hadiths, you misunderstand me.

I am saying calling an entire sect of people, even if they read the Hadiths, satanic is no way for a man of peace to behave. My issue is not with your problem with Hadith as I don't really care about Bukhari or whatever Hadith your problem is with.

It was the comment that all people who attend Mosque or read Hadith are satanic. Some people can read books for historical purposes to learn certain things without fully condoning the entire contents of it so in no way does reading or attending Mosque make a person evil or satanic.

I sense this goes deeper than Hadiths as you seem to be condemning either all Sunni or all Shia (I forget) and that's just plain wrong. Some people are mature enough not to make such sweeping statements of condemnation of a whole sect because they are better than the satanic emotion of hatred and don't allow it to consume them or make it an issue.

So it was written after Mohammed died, ok, so was the whole Qur'an. Mohammed died without leaving any writings and the whole book was written from memory by his followers.

I definitely condemn pedophilia but it is Mohammed you are calling a pedophile you do know that, right?

So if you love Islam and the Qur'an and Mohammed how do you reconcile your anger at Hadith over recording Mohammed's polygamy and statutory rape of his young bride?

Personally I don't believe Mohammed was a pedophile so it doesn't concern me at all but if you believe Mohammed is a Prophet and hate the Hadiths for calling him a pedo then I get that, I actually agree.

But don't be that guy who condemns an entire peoples because of a book that most don't even read and the ones who do read it but aren't themselves evil.

It's exactly what they want you to do, hate.

Hate is the easiest emotion to manipulate and your only gonna sink because hatred is heavy on the soul that dies with it.

You need to make peace with yourself and take comfort in your own good doings and I am afraid hate will not comfort you any more than calling people satanic.

Stay in your lane and if you must, criticize the parts of the book that deserve criticism but if you don't rise above hate it will rise above you as you sink lower as hate is a pandoras box.

As far as calling me satanic that wad just juvenile and I couldn't care less, but don't be condemning entire sects because of a book they may or may not read or follow.

Last I checked there is the Qur'an and that is all we need to live by. If you are a true believer then you don't need Hadith because you have Allah's will stamped on your heart.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I just wanted to say Salaam but also Zoroastrian people aren't bastards, they are one of the most peaceful religions on the planet that were almost all run out of Persia by invading Muslims.

Now your just displaying more hate. wanted to leave on a peaceful note but you have made that difficult with your angry remarks about ''Zoroastrian bastards."

You probably don't know this but Zoroaster is a recognized prophet in Islam so your kind of tipping your hand with regards to the extent of your lack of knowledge by cursing at people who are a lot like Muslims, Christians and Jews and had more influence on Judaism and Christianity before Islam existed that is apparent in Islamic beliefs.

You might want to do some research because Zoroastrianism was a legitimate monotheistic faith and some believe that Zoroaster aka Ibrahim Zeradust was Abraham. Calling people bastards and satanic is probably not Allah's will.

Lose the hate and it's cause before you lose it, because that's what hate does it voids your ability to reason.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Look my friend, I am just disappointed. Islam is a great religion but the hadiths and sunnah have made it look like a violent intolerant religion. Non muslims use the hadiths against us to vilify islam and the prophet. He was a simple man and all he was told to do is pass on the message of god.Why do current muslims not understand that?. The Quran says it is the final and complete hadith. Why are muslims following likes of bukhari, muslim etc. It boggles the mind.

Muslims should gather up the hadiths and sunnah and have a nice bonfire. Quran should be the only guidance. Nothing else. And the prophet should only be regarded as a messenger and nothing else, but muslims will kill if someone insults the prophet. We should be bigger then that. We should be able to say we are above that and no insult to the prophet will phase us.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well it is a start at least to "only read the Quran" in the reformation of Islam towards the real golden path.

But since I have read the Quran and noticed it still has duality hate in it (us vs them reasoning). Paul and Jewish prophets where also using duality creating suffering resulting in imperialism and Zionism.

5:32

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

But we do have reinterpretation of 5:32 where some Muslim have made it clean from duality. No corruption in the idea. While the above is an insane mess that can be used to justifying killing anyone you want.

Even the Quran will create duality monsters that will cause us vs them grouping. Some souls will be following the golden path even if there books are pushing them towards violence since they are better in action than their books and will find that they cannot do violence due to their conscience.
edit on 18-9-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

In 2013, about 60 percent of Tunisians polled said that they no longer attend mosques but instead pray at home. The reason given was the violent ideology promoted there.

Source: Is Religion Dying Out? Awake!—2015

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

In 2013, about 60 percent of Tunisians polled said that they no longer attend mosques but instead pray at home. The reason given was the violent ideology promoted there.

Source: Is Religion Dying Out? Awake!—2015

Seems the poison is in watchtower also.

“Worthless fruit” includes political meddling and approving of practices that offend God, such as homosexuality.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's great that you guys have shared your beliefs on this subject. It gives me hope for Islam and changes my perspective somewhat. I hope you stay safe and get no backlash for sharing.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you look at Muhammad from a historical stand point he was a religious warlord so how come it's the hadith writer that has caused all the violence? Islam has basically been at war nonstop for 1500 years

maybe we should just drop religion and stop arguing and killing over books?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
I know some people consider what the bible teaches as poison. No need to demonstrate any further. Some people even pretend to respect the bible as a book with valuable information about God at the same time when they're doing this (cherrypicking what they like and what they don't like, or consider to be poison if we're sticking with the same terminology).

Romans 1:25-27:

25 They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever. Amen. 26 That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of* the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty,* which was due for their error.

1st * = Or “natural relations with.”
2nd * = Or “recompense.”

John 15:19

19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.
edit on 18-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Some part are poison some are very insightful. Some ideas that are poison contradicts ideas that are insightful.

I think seek and you shall find is probably the wisest phrase ever though and written down.

It will be fun to see how both religious and the materialist will handle out of body experience being know to all and being able to replicate the experience. They have already started experimenting with how to do it.

www.quantumconsciousness.org...

In the first TUS study on human mental states,11 our group showed that 15 seconds of 8 MHz TUS to fronto-temporal cortex from temporal scalp at 150 mW/cm2 resulted in 40 minutes of improved mood compared to sham exposure. Further studies12 have shown optimal mood improvement with 2 MHz TUS for 30 seconds to right fronto-temporal cortex. In some cases, vertex stimulation (targeting cingulate cortex) resulted in uncontrolled laughter, "out of body" experiences and feelings of being "more in the moment". High frequency (gamma synchrony) EEG was increased near the TUS stimulation site.

Artificial bliss mode activation thru ultrasound manipulation. Maybe humanity can finally become the beautiful being it has the potential to be.

edit on 18-9-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join