It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth>>> I think they've realized the hacked emails are going to be what does Hillary in. They may have been able to fake her way through the health crisis, but people are going to see how underhanded and what a fake she is and all trust for Hillary will go out the window. She's finished and they know it. Now they just have to stall until they get Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders to jump back in. They'll also find a way to try to make Hillary look like a martyr, good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Lmao this woman is insane. I personally loved the responses to her tweet(s.)

Hillary Clinton why aren't you in prison for the same things that you say Trump MIGHT do?

Next thing you know she will retract all these statements and accuse the Russians of hacking her Twitter account.
edit on 16-9-2016 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: JHumm
Maybe one of the symptoms of her illness is to act like a five year old. ...

She's not acting like a 5 year old!

It's called freedom of speech.

5 year olds have Freedom of Speech. Why do you think it's not both?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
She's at it again today, too.

There's no way she will win this election. Not legitimately, anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

I would say it'll all be fudged for Hitlary - like I thought the Brexit would be.

Hoever, Brexit worked out how everyone I spoke to thought it would.

The only conclusions I can come to are that:

1) Elections are not fixed;
2) Elections are fixed, they just didn't fudge the Brexit enough - they underestimated the true feeling of the nation;
3) Elections are fixed - we got the Brexit because thats what "they" wanted too.

Take your pick - usually in the EU if they don't get the "right" vote they keep having more votes until they do.

One interesting thing to note - before the Brexit vote they claimed the EU did NOT want an EU army as claimed by Farage - Junker is now pressing for one.

Make of that what you will, but it shows in general that the feckers can't be trusted - especially distrust what they say around election time.
edit on -05:0020165America/ChicagoFri, 16 Sep 2016 13:49:03 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0949 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

I would say it'll all be fudged for Hitlary - like I thought the Brexit would be.

Hoever, Brexit worked out how everyone I spoke to thought it would.

The only conclusions I can come to are that:

1) Elections are not fixed;
2) Elections are fixed, they just didn't fudge the Brexit enough - they underestimated the true feeling of the nation;
3) Elections are fixed - we got the Brexit because thats what "they" wanted too.

Take your pick - usually in the EU if they don't get the "right" vote they keep having more votes until they do.

One interesting thing to note - before the Brexit vote they claimed the EU did NOT want an EU army as claimed by Farage - Junker is now pressing for one.

Make of that what you will, but it shows in general that the feckers can't be trusted - especially distrust what they say around election time.

Option 4 - Brexit voting was fixed but it was such a landslide that it didn't work.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The ONLY thing she is now campaigning on is "Donald Trump is racist, pick me, pick me!"

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are spot on UkTruth, and let me extend my thanks for you pointing that out, people like you keep the world eye on truth...I respect that deeply

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'd go with option 2...seems to be the choice with the most probability.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Lmao.........hoping it was sarcasm,and comedic satire........

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thanks for the clip it was refreshing.
:love

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Nicely said,and spot on.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Well said.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Think positive man you just never know ,maybe Trump may surprise us all.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The ONLY thing she is now campaigning on is "Donald Trump is racist, pick me, pick me!"

Looks like you aren't the only one thinking Hillary is repeating that weak viewpoint adnauseum.

They (dems) will have to rig the election because there is an awful lot of unspoken Trump supporters waiting to vote in November for Trump.
edit on 16-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The thrust of the attacks are that Trump is guilty of pay-for-play and would be corrupt as a President.
This is classic Democratic tactics. They accuse the opposition of doing what they themselves are guilty of. This muddies the waters. If anyone then points out that Hillary herself is guilty of pay for play and would be a very corrupt President, her campaign can play this off as Trump throwing her accusations about him back at her.

Also, most Democrats are fairly stupid and ignorant, and only listen to news soundbites to get their information. If Hillary and the leftist propaganda machine (aka main stream news, and Soros paid bloggers) can publicize the mud slinging against Trump sufficiently, the stupid and ignorant voters will conflate any soundbites they heard about Hillary's pay for play with the much trumpeted charges against Trump, and lay it all at his feet. Or if not that, they may equate the charges against each candidate and figure it's a wash, that there is no difference between them on that score.

A great deal of the Democrat attacks on opposition is of this sort; it is projecting. They are accusing the opposition to mitigate their own guilt.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

(dems) will have to rig the election
That is the biggest threat to Trump's election. He leads in almost every demographic, all the major ones except single black females.
The mega wealthy globalists have sunk a great deal of money and hope in Hillary. They will be pulling out all the stops to put her in office. This means using massive vote fraud. Over half of the counties in the US use electronic voting machines, which can be hacked in seconds. The threat of vote fraud deciding yet another Presidential election (the past two were stolen by the Democrats) is real.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: topcat1957

Off topic but to be fair, the past two elections were most certainly not stolen by Democrats. President Obama is consistently ranked favorably among his constitutes. Despite what Republicans say, "worst president ever..." his favorabilty ratings have never reflected that... Hillary though... the worst candidate the Democrats could have fielded.

Edit to add - There's proof that George W. used voter machines fraud against Kerry in the second election. Conspiracy homework: m.benzinga.com...
edit on 17-9-2016 by Jason88 because: Linky

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Might be a good time to remind people Hillary pushed the birther story out there during her campaign, and one brave media member reminds her of that on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

So she's trolling and spamming Trump on social media?

Great choices for leadership these days.

I know.. shameful .. she's trying to do what Trump has been doing for years! copyright!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join