It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Im just gonna go by what Obama says about ole Hillary.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth>>> The left have a habit of turning on their own like rabid wolves if someone fails them or is no longer useful to them. Heads will be rolling in The Clinton Camp and Hillary is known for being extremely hateful and vengeful. Could be they're jockeying to prove their loyalty or worth. But then again, she has surrounded herself with toadies and those without character or ethics and they'll do what they know best to try to turn a situation around. If dirt has bene uncovered on Hillary, they'll try to deflect it and project it onto Trump. His health, his business dealings, his associations. If Hillary is guilty of it, they'll accuse Trump of doing it as well. But I think Hillary is out of it and may not even be aware of the decisions being made for her. We'll see how her body double does tonite.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: UKTruth>>> The left have a habit of turning on their own like rabid wolves if someone fails them or is no longer useful to them. Heads will be rolling in The Clinton Camp and Hillary is known for being extremely hateful and vengeful. Could be they're jockeying to prove their loyalty or worth. But then again, she has surrounded herself with toadies and those without character or ethics and they'll do what they know best to try to turn a situation around. If dirt has bene uncovered on Hillary, they'll try to deflect it and project it onto Trump. His health, his business dealings, his associations. If Hillary is guilty of it, they'll accuse Trump of doing it as well. But I think Hillary is out of it and may not even be aware of the decisions being made for her. We'll see how her body double does tonite.

Yep, it's a well established Clinton tactic, but they over shot this time, melting down on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I have had the biggest WTF moment,

I have been following this election and campaign so closely that I just said to someone that I will 100% vote Trump come November.....

The Problem?????.........

I do not live in the USA and I am not a American...

RA

you didn't hear? you don't have to be a citizen to vote.. this country is wack, everyone is a victim, its turning into the land of the pathetic, and the home of the transgender... unreal

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

If you want 18-21 year old votes, you have to act like them in their space.

I'm sure she doesnt have anything better to do than tweet hate about her crush for an hour!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Its a sign of panic. Hillary and her team aren't no dummies. They know they are losing ground and are in deep trouble. So they are trying to sling anything up against the wall that will stick against Trump. But what they are finding out is what the GOP already knew - Trump is pretty much impervious to attacks.

This is a last ditch hail mary by the Clinton campaign.

They know that Julian Assange is about to leak more damning emails against her that could be the final nail in her coffin. So they are trying anything and everything to pad against that upcoming attack.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What exactly is she criticizing? that's not as good at pay-to-play as she is?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

That is further proof that the establishment fears The Don and him turning the DC Cartels apple cart over. The elite fears Trump. So they'll back Hillary at all costs, no matter what her past is. She is a puppet. THEIR puppet.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Camp Crooked has become completely unhinged, this is an absolute embarrassment.

Let's be honest, Crooked Hillary belongs strapped in a strait jacket while heavily medicated inside a padded room.

That way when she has a seizure, she won't harm her stupid self. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I know it sounds pretty tin foil hat (even for this board)...but I'm actually wondering if she really did die on Sunday.

I think at least some of us realize it was a double that we saw pose with the little girl. If you don't realize it, you're just blind.... (real HRC on the left, double on the right)

Can't find any evidence of a sighting other than this after the fall.

Guess we'll see today at 1pm, as she's supposed to give a speech in NC.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
She and her team are having a melt down. Hell, her husband can't even remember on interviews that she had pneumonia and called it a flu.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: alomaha
I didn't know that dead can tweet...

She's not dead she's defending our rights as citizens to freedom of speech through a social media driven campaign targeting one of the worst criminals in the history of mankind.

LOL, you forgot to put "end sarcasm" at the end of your post

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Duh she is loosing her advantage...again and Im sure the DNC, Hillary, and the Media will be swinging for the fences to both find dirt or get Trump to attack.

That all being said though I will vote for Trump it is more because he is not Hillary then because of the amazing person Trump is. I have seen Trump adapt and focus more on policy and the things that make a difference then attacking every single hit piece thrown his way.

I'm in your camp.

I can't vote for Hillary, and if the libertarians had actually run one, I might actually be voting for them. As it is, I'll likely vote for Trump.

This! I have voted Libertarian for the last 20 years but Trump is the only choice this time around.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i cannot believe all US news channels aired the edited clip off Bill talking of Hillary...why would they do that? To save 2 seconds of time??

CBS News edited out a verbal gaffe by former President Bill Clinton, who corrected himself during an interview after saying his wife Hillary “frequently” becomes faint.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hillary/her campaign is trying to imitate Trump, and hoping for the same inexplicable popularity. But they just don't get it. The American public is severely pissed off at the Washington establishment. There's an overwhelming anti-establishment sentiment which the MSM is doing its best to ignore.

That is why Trump has been so successful: the Washington establishment hates him. It's his strength, not his weakness. That's why none of the "establishment" Republican candidates (Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz) was able to generate much enthusiasm. The Clintons, of course, are as establishment as you could possibly get, which is why nobody who isn't a paid shill has much enthusiasm for her.

Bernie Sanders was also a non-establishment candidate, and would have won the Democratic nomination had the DNC not rigged the primary to ensure Hillary's win. (Seriously, there were widespread reports of irregularities in the Democratic primaries in several states, and in every case they worked against Sanders.)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The replies she is getting on twitter are hilarious. Seems like it backfired.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The stuff that is being leaked now is flushing the handle on her turd bowl of a campaign. There's a spreadsheet of 'donations' tied to ambassadorships / positions, emails where the DNC themselves acknowledges they implement 'pay to play' (by that name no less), an email admitting that Clinton wants to hide her ties to Wall Street and "keep people ignorant", etc, etc.

One of the funniest is an email acknowledging that they may have been hacked and in that email, providing new password to said users... We're dealing with criminal masterminds here, I tell ya!

Trump is going to run away with this thing in the end. Hes leading in Ohio and Florida now and margins are widening by the damn day.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is getting really desperate, isn't she???? I found out about this website called "CorrectTheRecord.org" which is - according to that website - a pro-Hillary super pac.

Part of that website is devoted to finding "leaks" (similar to Wikileaks) about Donald Trump. Here's what it says on their "leaks' page:

One of the most important things for voters to evaluate in any election is the full measure of a candidate’s views, ideas and temperament over time. In making a choice for president, voters must also consider how various candidates present themselves to the public and to the world. There are few things more important in that regard than access to video or audio in the form of prior television or radio interviews or more candid video from events a candidate may have attended.

When it comes to Donald Trump, we already have video of interviews where he discussed his preferred sexual positions, said “I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really believe they do have an actual advantage today” and declared “putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing.” Given Trump’s long career as a celebrity and provocateur, there’s certainly more where that came from.

TrumpLeaks is an effort to uncover unreported video or audio of Donald Trump so voters can have access to the Donald Trump who existed before running for president and before his recent affinity for teleprompters. TrumpLeaks can provide some compensation to those who have usable, undoctored video or audio that has been legally obtained or is legally accessible.

Source

At the bottom is a form for anyone (aka snitch) to fill out.

If there was anything of this nature on Trump, it seems to me that it would have been out by now.
Wikileaks, to my knowledge, has not put out anything on Trump that even comes close to what they have on Hillary.

This smacks of desperation.

I have no idea how old that website is.....wish I could find out, esp. the "Trump leaks" part.

They have a Twitter account too, but it's about 3 years old.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
If you don't realize it, you're just blind

Please stop with this arrogant BS, its not obvious because its not real.
You are just so paranoid, deluded and desperate that you really want it to be real.

And to call others blind is a ridiculous statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Just watch the movie 'Hitman' and you will see some remarkable parallels.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join