It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use some help finding a specific 911 video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is not a 911 discussion thread.

I am looking for a 911 vid and I was hoping that someone could help me identify this video.

There is not much to go on. I know the location where it was shot, and can show you a whopping 2 seconds of it in another video, plus a screenshot.

Here's the other vid, the piece of the vid I am looking for runs from 0:46 to 0:48.

A screenshot:

It was shot at Warren St. / West Broadway, if I am not mistaken.

I already spent hours looking through YT vids and have seen 2 vids being filmed from that location, but not this one.

Finding this vid would really help me solve a potential issue that is bugging me. It is not directly related to the events of 911. This is not a 911 discussion thread!

Thanks in advance.

edit on 14-9-2016 by VanDenEviL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VanDenEviL

Could it be linked to this

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent an entire month filming: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed his 29 tapes over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido"
www.voltairenet.org...

that screen capture made me think of this

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
have you seen the video yourself before, know anything else about?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There was a medical doctor who stumbled around Ground Zero and took a lot of video before and after the first tower fell; are you looking for a German language video or?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No, I only saw the part that I showed you. Since this was featured in this documentary of which I posted the trailer, I reckon it has to have been taken from some generic 911 vid that is floating aound like the other scenes in it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

so you are looking for the original video that has those 2 seconds of footage in it?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yep.

What is taking you so long, lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Dude its probably B-roll from the press that day or its just been edited out from a news broadcast on the day your chances of actually finding the whole thing would be pretty slim.

Why do you want to see it so badly?
edit on 14-9-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I am looking for the video containing the 911 street footage I refered to. This would not be in German and any speech in it would be from people on the streets.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VanDenEviL
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I am looking for the video containing the 911 street footage I refered to. This would not be in German and any speech in it would be from people on the streets.

I honestly don't think you will find it, like i said it looks like its been ripped from footage of the day that would have been in the press or it could be from some press B-roll that was never even broadcast. I think the odds of you finding the full video shot by that particular photographer that day are low.

If i am wrong and you find it then please shear it as i would also be interested in seeing it also.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Actually in the documentary itself, so not the trailer, it shows a bigger part of that 2 second scene, but I can't embed it since it is not on YT.

From 6:12 to 6:30. It doesn't look like a news broadcast or from a news camera team to me.

www.uitzendinggemist.net...#

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well the maker of this documentary got it from somewhere.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's from footage filmed by a medical doctor who happened to be on scene. He stumbled around asking if he could help and at one point, the dust cloud got real bad from the first or second collapse and he thought he was going to die; he kept filming, the dust cloud cleared and he walked out of the mess into sunlight again. Throughout most of it you hear a lot of high pitched chirps that were the indicators for 'fireman down' that they wear. Took me days of research just to find out what the chirps were, I thought at first they might have been odd smoke alarms.

There are so many first person and now historical documentaries of that day that I'm having trouble finding it now, sorry.

new topics

top topics

join