It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the country thinks Clinton has lied about her health to the public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Perfect example. I feel the same about every manufactured crisis that the Right throws at Clinton. I've dug into most of them and they're always crap.

We've spent millions on HIllary's emails ... PRESIDENT George Bush and his cabinet did the same thing AND "lost" 22 MILLION emails many under subpoena from Congress.

Let's check the past or current outrage level on that stunning level of corruption from the RIght. Ready?

*crickets*
*lone tumbleweed*
*coyote in the distance*

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
To be frank, both Presidential hopefulls are too old to take the job.

While age does bring wisdom and I have a real respect fro elderly people, there i a limit to their endurance.

The US will not be served by either candidate. Both will be less able to cope than (say) someone of middle age.

OK, this is a generalisation, but there is a greater chance that they will be ill in office than someone young. FFS what the US needs is new blood. Why have the US allowed either candidate to get so far?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Only half?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Just over 1,500 people were polled for this.

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

1,500 does not come anywhere even remotely close to "half of the country." It doesn't even come close to "half of Metamora," which is a tiny town of about 3,000 people in the middle of nowhere.

I, like many of you, absolutely detest Hillary Clinton. But let's attempt to stay in the realm of reality. 1,500 people is 1,500 people.

Click-bait and misleading title is just that. Also - I thought polls can't be trusted? I thought that the whole thing was rigged against Trump?

1500 is twice as much as the other polls.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

Guess some people never grow out of that teenage gossip phase.

Just like tax releases, eh?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

1,500 does not come anywhere even remotely close to "half of the country." It doesn't even come close to "half of Metamora," which is a tiny town of about 3,000 people in the middle of nowhere.

I, like many of you, absolutely detest Hillary Clinton. But let's attempt to stay in the realm of reality. 1,500 people is 1,500 people.

Click-bait and misleading title is just that. Also - I thought polls can't be trusted? I thought that the whole thing was rigged against Trump?

I don't care for other polls, I don't care for polls in general.

1,500 people is not half of the country. That's basic elementary level arithmetic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

I can see why some may want to see tax info to ensure there are no conflicts of interest/corruption, but I really don't care about them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yea, honesty isn't really a quality a president should have. Nor good health. Just as long as there is a good VP choice I guess banking on plan B is the way to go. You guys really, really make me smile.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I was going to leave it alone...but tracking down the actual poll...the largest segment polled was Southern Region 37%, non-college degree 67% and white...Also less than half thought the country was on the right track...which compared to national stats is significantly lower, so you know right there the sample is wonky.

Subliminal jab duly noted. There are plenty of people in the Southern region, non-college degree whites that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. Hillary is untrustworthy, has been her entire candidacy, and keeps getting worse. You can make your jabs and claim whites without a college degree were more involved, but then again this is nothing new. The polls we see all the time are conducted the same way, by demographics.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't care for other polls, I don't care for polls in general.

1,500 people is not half of the country. That's basic elementary level arithmetic.

Yea, besides, on this question, the facts already exist to ensure that everyone knows she lied, the only question that remains is are you smart enough to understand the facts. (they are undisputed)
edit on 14-9-2016 by network dude because: s

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If any of us in the private sector would have lied to our employers about one illness when in fact it was a different illness. I feel those folks would lose their jobs or at the least be reprimanded for lying. When we apply for a job it can be held against you for lying on your application.........Ain't she applying for the biggest damn job in the world?

When I think of Hillary Clinton I think of deceit, cheating, lying, self serving, self preserving, my way or the highway type person. That's not the words I want to come into my head for the next 4 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, honesty isn't really a quality a president should have. Nor good health. Just as long as there is a good VP choice I guess banking on plan B is the way to go. You guys really, really make me smile.

I look at their policy ideas. That is what I'm interested in.

If we just looked at someone's level of honesty, we would be screwed.

All of us lie, for whatever reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I suppose if you are a liar yourself, it's easier to forgive this. I prefer a bit more integrity myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RomeByFire

Memes should really be banned content on ATS... Or at least banned for ATS but allowed for BTS. They certainly never promote denying ignorance; that's for sure.

When did you become an opponent to one exercising their freedom? And this guy was perfectly within his rights per the T&C. Can't you scroll without looking at his meme that offends you so much and makes you angry?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I can agree with you on that... I've never been a fan of polls either. I don't think an accurate or 4 point margin of error can be gained by polling 700 random people and asking who they support. I do strongly believe that people find Hillary untrustworthy because other than hand picked guests, I never hear anything good about her. Not even on Miss America when the final contestants were asked about political issues.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I can see why some may want to see tax info to ensure there are no conflicts of interest/corruption, but I really don't care about them.

Then you should understand that some may want to see medical records to ensure there are no long term illnesses that could potentially cost the person you're voting for, their life. And lets be honest, nobody votes for a vice president.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I look at their policy ideas. That is what I'm interested in.

If we just looked at someone's level of honesty, we would be screwed.

All of us lie, for whatever reasons.

Which policies of Clinton's are you interested in?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I was going to leave it alone...but tracking down the actual poll...the largest segment polled was Southern Region 37%, non-college degree 67% and white...Also less than half thought the country was on the right track...which compared to national stats is significantly lower, so you know right there the sample is wonky.

You can make your jabs and claim whites without a college degree were more involved, but then again this is nothing new.

For effs sake...

The Sample (OP Poll) Page 7
Tea Party: Supporter  27%
morningconsult.com...

BTW - Nationally?
17% say they consider themselves Tea Party supporters
www.gallup.com...

Sample (OP Poll page 7)
Educ: < College 66% (No college degree)

Sample (OP Poll page 8)
Ethnicity: White 81%

Region
Region: Northeast 8%
4-Region: Midwest 24%
4-Region: South 37% (largest portion)
4-Region: West 21%

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I suppose if you are a liar yourself, it's easier to forgive this. I prefer a bit more integrity myself.

As do I, but we are all liars.

Surely you will not say that you have never lied?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Then you should understand that some may want to see medical records to ensure there are no long term illnesses that could potentially cost the person you're voting for, their life. And lets be honest, nobody votes for a vice president.

Taxes are not comparable to personal medical information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join