It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the country thinks Clinton has lied about her health to the public

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

Political convenience? Like birtherism?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

Political convenience? Like birtherism?

Political hatred. Like Birtherism.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Guess some people never grow out of that teenage gossip phase.

I've pointed out in several threads now that electing a sick and dying Hillary would STILL be preferable to most non-Donald Trump supporters. If she becomes physically unable to serve then the VP (Tim Kaine) becomes the President, but all the conservatives like to ignore this point because its more fun to make fun of a lady's health then to actually talk about politics with any seriousness.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The Hillary private press corps obviously think she is healthy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If asked, half the Country would state that Clinton lied about water being wet.

Let's think about it a minute ... on average, if a poll measures 33% Democrats, 33% Republcians and 33% Independents ... how do you think they will split on just about any issue?

33% Democrats + 17% Independents = 50%
33% Republicans + 17% Independents = 50%

Or a bit more realistically:

32% Democrats + 14% Independents = 46%

30% Republicans + 14% Independents = 44%

Which would match the poll numbers reported here more closely

The same poll shows that the number of people for whom the question of health is changing their vote is quite low.

/shrug
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Excuse Me.. But how could You possibly read anything through all that SMOKE????

Nothing to see here and please don't look at the twine leading to the Zionist™ pulling on it....

If this continues I'm going down to the Surplus store and get a gas mask...

It does seem to have a "light green" shade to it doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth

She might actually make a better president in that instance as well.

Better than who? A qualified person who could take her spot?
This is the kind of thinking that leads to slavery, how ironic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Guess some people never grow out of that teenage gossip phase.

LOL, this isn't about her health, it's about her LYING about her health. Apparently the "vast right wing conspiracy" was 100% spot on, and Hillary was full of # yet again.

It amazes me that anyone would not see the obvious lies for what they are. I guess it would take a special kind of rabid blind trust in one's political affiliation to not see it. That in itself is almost a sickness.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: xuenchen
A poll from Politico/Morning Consult is showing the obvious distaste Hillary Clinton is leaving in the minds of many voters.

Quite a few think she's been lying about her general health.

Makes sense since she was exposed as a liar by several government reports about the email scandals.

People seem to think Trump is in better health than Hillary.

One shock is many people think Hillary is in excellent health !!!!!

Half the country thinks Clinton has lied about her health to the public

Fifty percent of people think that Hillary Clinton "has given the public false information about her heath," a Politico/Morning Consult poll found in the days following the Democratic nominee's pneumonia scare at the 9/11 Memorial on Sunday. By comparison, only 37 percent of people say the same about Donald Trump.

Overall, people think Trump is healthier than Clinton, with 22 percent saying Clinton's health is "above average or excellent" and 36 percent saying the same for Trump.

Must be us Depolorables that make up that half...

Yup.

They have all of us in the same basket !!

I thought that was you I saw in here!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hmmm ...

Vast Right WIng Conspiracy = Clinton lying for months/years about having Parkinson's

The Actual Events of the Weekend = Clinton chose not to reveal that she has pneumonia for 3 days.

There's a term I'm trying to think of here ... what is it .... OH YES:

False Equivalency

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The amazing thing is that 50% of the people apparently think she has not been misleading about her health. I am not even saying she is unfit to be president, but you have to be drinking a lot of the Clinton Koolaid to believe there have been no false statements issued.

Clinton supporters use Hillary reasoning.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This may come as shock, but I don't care if she lied about her health. It's none of our business.

The vast right wing conspiracy was not spot on. She got pneumonia. The Right Wing nuts think she has Parkinsons, brain damage, and some form of alien-born ZikaAIDS.

Like I said, it's a very weird obsession the Right has with Hillary that is a mental illness.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This may come as shock, but I don't care if she lied about her health. It's none of our business.

The vast right wing conspiracy was not spot on. She got pneumonia. The Right Wing nuts think she has Parkinsons, brain damage, and some form of alien-born ZikaAIDS.

Like I said, it's a very weird obsession the Right has with Hillary that is a mental illness.

Hyperbole. The "vast right wing conspiracy" has been saying she looked sick, she's coughing an awful lot. When she and her camp continually say, She is in perfect health, knowing that is a lie, the "vast right wing conspiracy" speculated on what it could be. Since none of them/us were doctors nor had a chance to examine her, nobody really knows the truth, and still don't. We only know what we were told. And being lied to several times already, makes the rest of what spews out of her pie hole suspect. It's sad that you can't/won't admit that, but I suppose rabid liberalism will do that to you.

I can admit Trump is a loose cannon and scares the crap out of me and I wish we had a better choice. But I will also admit that I'd take Hitler over Hillary, as I think at least with Adolph, we'd know what he was really thinking.
edit on 14-9-2016 by network dude because: "

BTW: that last part was hyperbole in case you need help understanding it's definition.

edit on 14-9-2016 by network dude because: added -

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
The Hillary private press corps obviously think she is healthy.

Those masks are clearly photoshopped lol.

But by all means - continue to propagate ignorant propoganda through the means of non-factual memes that have been shopped lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Just over 1,500 people were polled for this.

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

I was going to leave it alone...but tracking down the actual poll...the largest segment polled was Southern Region 37%, non-college degree 67% and white...Also less than half thought the country was on the right track...which compared to national stats is significantly lower, so you know right there the sample is wonky.

Whenever it comes to the diehard fangirls respective bases, the details and facts make no difference.

One thousand and five hundred people somehow equates to "half of the country," or roughly one hundred and sixty million.

Again - 1,500 somehow is equal to 160,000,000.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Memes should really be banned content on ATS... Or at least banned for ATS but allowed for BTS. They certainly never promote denying ignorance; that's for sure.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

The amazing thing is that 50% of the people apparently think she has not been misleading about her health. I am not even saying she is unfit to be president, but you have to be drinking a lot of the Clinton Koolaid to believe there have been no false statements issued.

Clinton supporters use Hillary reasoning.

Hey, I don't think Hillary really said that!

Oh wait, you were joking. I have never seen such a thing before. My mistake.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's sad that you can't/won't admit that, but I suppose rabid liberalism will do that to you.

Do you think I automatically believe what someone says just because of their political lean? I do not.

The difference between myself and others is that I do not obsess about it and approach every single aspect in a negative way, just because her name is Clinton. The Right Wing does.

They have some sort of collective obsessive mental issue.

But I will also admit that I'd take Hitler over Hillary, as I think at least with Adolph, we'd know what he was really thinking.

This is a good example of why it's hard to take people seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So are you saying you don't think she was untruthful at all? Because that is the topic of this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: introvert

So are you saying you don't think she was untruthful at all? Because that is the topic of this thread.

I don't care.

Let me give you an example to show you how I take this issue.

My mother had surgery two days ago. Yesterday I talked to her and asked her how she was feeling and if the pain was bad. She told me that everything was fine and that she wasn't in pain.

I talked to the doctor about an hour later and he said the surgery did not go so well and that she was in quite a bit of pain.

My mother lied to me. Do I obsess about that, or do I simply understand why she lied to me? She didn't want me to worry about her.

That's kind of how I look at this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join