It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the country thinks Clinton has lied about her health to the public

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A poll from Politico/Morning Consult is showing the obvious distaste Hillary Clinton is leaving in the minds of many voters.

Quite a few think she's been lying about her general health.

Makes sense since she was exposed as a liar by several government reports about the email scandals.

People seem to think Trump is in better health than Hillary.

One shock is many people think Hillary is in excellent health !!!!!

Fifty percent of people think that Hillary Clinton "has given the public false information about her heath," a Politico/Morning Consult poll found in the days following the Democratic nominee's pneumonia scare at the 9/11 Memorial on Sunday. By comparison, only 37 percent of people say the same about Donald Trump.

Overall, people think Trump is healthier than Clinton, with 22 percent saying Clinton's health is "above average or excellent" and 36 percent saying the same for Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well technically she did lie... She said she had allergies and then goes on to pass out and has pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The amazing thing is that 50% of the people apparently think she has not been misleading about her health. I am not even saying she is unfit to be president, but you have to be drinking a lot of the Clinton Koolaid to believe there have been no false statements issued.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The majority of voters see Clinton is inherently dishonest about everything,
and now her health included. I think if they waited a week or two,
after the video of her collapsing makes full rounds, the numbers would be
up in the 70's percentile.

Of course, there is that small percentage of people who would vote
for her even if she were deceased.

edit on 14-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Well.. 70% don't trust Hillary, so 50% is a step in the right direction, LOL.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A poll from Politico/Morning Consult is showing the obvious distaste Hillary Clinton is leaving in the minds of many voters.

Makes sense since she was exposed as a liar by several government reports about the email scandals.

Fifty percent of people think that Hillary Clinton "has given the public false information about her heath," a Politico/Morning Consult poll found in the days following the Democratic nominee's pneumonia scare at the 9/11 Memorial on Sunday. By comparison, only 37 percent of people say the same about Donald Trump.

Overall, people think Trump is healthier than Clinton, with 22 percent saying Clinton's health is "above average or excellent" and 36 percent saying the same for Trump.

Must be us Depolorables that make up that half...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Well technically she did lie... She said she had allergies and then goes on to pass out and has pneumonia.

That's because she gets allergic when she thinks about Trump. I noticed her voice gets deep too.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What hasn't she lied about? I bet she's actually a brunette and she dies her hair blonde, waiting to pull the "dumb blonde" defense if she needs another safety card.

The woman is a psychopathic hater of freedom and thinks she is superior to the 7 billion other people on this planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: xuenchen

Must be us Depolorables that make up that half...

Yup.

They have all of us in the same basket !!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

"Of course, there is that small percentage of people who would vote
for her even if she were deceased. "

She might actually make a better president in that instance as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Excuse Me.. But how could You possibly read anything through all that SMOKE????

Nothing to see here and please don't look at the twine leading to the Zionist™ pulling on it....

If this continues I'm going down to the Surplus store and get a gas mask...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just over 1,500 people were polled for this.

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

1,500 does not come anywhere even remotely close to "half of the country." It doesn't even come close to "half of Metamora," which is a tiny town of about 3,000 people in the middle of nowhere.

I, like many of you, absolutely detest Hillary Clinton. But let's attempt to stay in the realm of reality. 1,500 people is 1,500 people.

Click-bait and misleading title is just that. Also - I thought polls can't be trusted? I thought that the whole thing was rigged against Trump?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Obama is in better health than them both, is that how we're doing this now?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

She should be in the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most Excuses Made by a Politician"

That's a tough one to beat, but it seems that everytime she speaks she has to defend herself against another scandal and corruption allegations.

She could probably be the title holder for all sorts of terrible World Records.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hilary's whole situation is sketchy, Even before the pneumonia Her health has been called in to question. My belief is Hilary and her whole team are trying to hold her together until the election.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Somewhere in the madness people forgot we were voting for Trump just for fun.

Obviously a corpse surpluses that.
edit on 14-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Not to worry. Hillary is going to "Power Thru It"!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So she's a cyborg?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

Guess some people never grow out of that teenage gossip phase.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Just over 1,500 people were polled for this.

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

I was going to leave it alone...but tracking down the actual poll...the largest segment polled was Southern Region 37%, non-college degree 67% and white...Also less than half thought the country was on the right track...which compared to national stats is significantly lower, so you know right there the sample is wonky.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join