It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes, that is what I was speculating, too.

Fixers with muscle and vast local, state, & federal law enforcement & justice resources. They have connections in the highest places. AND they are trusted...very trusted. Some of the T&M guys had major control over protecting Bill and Hillary over the years.

AND...I am going to allege that Silbering runs Metrocare & Family AIdes for Schnell because Schnell is prohibited to due to Medicare fraud.

So there's probably some serious dirt behind this operation.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I missed this post the first time through.

I am starting to think that T & M might be the Clinton "fixers" if you know what I mean.

If he was able, I'm pretty certain Seth Rich would agree.

If Seth was the DNC email leak...

T & M would have the resources to figure it out (and take care of it): T & M Information Security Investigators

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let's review Seth's murder very briefly...

What was Seth doing when he was murdered?

Texting to his girlfriend his VERY CLOSE approximate location while walking home.

T&M Information Security

edit on 30-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Oh, yeah...for many years, working along with Israeli security and the Rothschild Family,...T&M's executives & ex-3-letter agents and associates...have been working hard to personally 'protect' and 'fix troublesome things' for such luminaries as George Soros, Bill and Hillary Clinton...and even Chelsea Clinton.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh, yeah...for many years, working along with Israeli security and the Rothschild Family,...T&M's executives & ex-3-letter agents and associates...have been working hard to personally 'protect' and 'fix troublesome things' for such luminaries as George Soros, Bill and Hillary Clinton...and even Chelsea Clinton.

And Huma's Weiner.

edit on 30-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: autocorrect

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

T & M is a thread unto itself.
Imagine what other Clinton/Soros crap they've got their fingers into.

Do eet!

There's more than enough for a separate thread, T&M is Clinton and co.'s private security, which is tied to it's private medical service.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

T & M is a thread unto itself.
Imagine what other Clinton/Soros crap they've got their fingers into.

Do eet!

There's more than enough for a separate thread, T&M is Clinton and co.'s private security, which is tied to it's private medical service.

I would love to see a thread on this...on how this 'wild conspiracy theory' thread about Hillary's collapse and Metrocare actually bore very, very good fruit.

I'll contribute in any way you would like.

Nothing need be overstated. the connection is clear and undeniable. Metrocare gave two different answers as to when they stopped operating out of Chelsea's condo. Turns out, the CEO of Metrocare is private intelligence/security for the Hillary campaign. It's fair to assume the damning answer -- 2015 -- was the honest answer.

There's evidence now to tie the CEO of Metrocare to Hillary AND Chelsea (your Politico link), and it. is. direct.

The evidence indicates Metrocare operated out of Cheslea's apartment for the specific reason of ensuring 'a Clinton's' safety and well-being. And that's where Hillary was carted off to when any sane, caring person would have taken her to an ER.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

MME...You or Jaded should launch the thread...nobody contributed more than you and Jaded. I will contribute...and will continue to add research as time permits.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Gah! I knew you were going to ask me!

Making a thread on ATS is like committing to have a baby, for me!

lol

Do you really want to ask me to give birth?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I haven't added anything of substance to the T&M portion of this thread, that's all you and TAT.

I've been busy elsewhere.

But I will certainly add what I can to a new thread, especially one of yours.

I understand what you mean about writing an OP, it's a process and can be painful but in the end you've got the baby.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I will give birth.

I'll need a day or two.

Boo hiss for suckering me into doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And now you just.have to tie in payments from the dept of Navy and secret.govt program will be confirmed

Robert S. Tucker, Chairman & CEO [T&M], Participates in U.S. Navy's Distinguished Visitor Embark Program

T&M is one of the original members of the 100,000 Jobs Mission, an organization founded by JPMorgan Chase and whose corporate members are dedicated to hiring transitioning service members and military veterans, and it is great to connect the glimpse of military operations that I experienced at sea with the backgrounds of the various veterans that T&M hires. I am truly grateful to the U.S. Navy and to the crew of the USS George H.W. Bush for hosting this program.”

www.tmprotection.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I will give birth.

I'll need a day or two.

Boo hiss for suckering me into doing it.

MME...no pressure.
Put it off for now...we'll keep working with this thread...it's as good a place as any.
BTW...I expect we'll probably get this picked up somewhere else...so more brains and eyes working on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have to tell you, Jaded, and QOS about this even though it's OT...

The latest episode of 'Scream Queens' (on FOX) has a scene with a man who cannot stop screaming (it's a campy horror show...he's at a clinic that cures incurable diseases). Anyway, you hear a character say...."So we were on a hunting trip with an elite hunting secret society order that dates back to the Hapsburgs...."

Or something very close to that.

I felt like it was a shout out.

edit on 30-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What if we sent this new information HERE?:
twitter.com...

...or HERE?:
twitter.com...
edit on 30-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Quinn Furrs
Executive Protection at T & M Protection Resources LLC

Special Project Coordinator T & M Protection Resources LLC. October 2002 – April 2015 (12 years 7 months)

Coordinating and managing security detail(s) for assigned clients Ensure client is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property. All Investigative Assignments Are Confidential. Performance of All Dynamic Risk Assessments on Hard and Soft Security Issues..

Current Recipient: Honored with a Certificate of Appreciation from the United State Secret Service 2014,, 2013, 2009, and 2008

Assigned to Chelsea Clinton's Security Detail

Appointed Security Adviser for Senator Obama's during his 2008 Presidential Campaign within the Tri-State Area prior to United States Secret Service coverage

Served former President Clinton during 2004 World Economic Forum [ Jeddah Saudi Arabia ).

Clinton Global Initiative - Site Supervisor for Security 2005 to Present, Liaison between NYPD, USSS, DOD,TSA, DOS, and other State and local Law Enforcement Agencies.

Responsible for Security Screening - Electronic, Physical, and Canine searches. Lead Security Detail Supervisor responsible for all Investigations and Notifications

www.linkedin.com...
edit on 1-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I thought about making a Venn diagram with Hillary, Silbering, Metrocare, T&M, Chelsea, the Clinton Foundation, and the Secret Service....then I decided it would just be one circle with all of the aforementioned inside it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ok, so I was being a little obnoxious in my last comment...here's what a Venn Diagram of what we have looks like:

(In case anyone happens upon this thread, I think a visual aid might be helpful.)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think we need Soros and the Rothschilds in there too.
Maybe a small Weiner as well.

Seriously, though...show the connections to T&M execs. to Lynch and others.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

...also Chelsea's Condo to Metrocare/Silberling

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join