It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Politico qoute states "Protective" Resources...not "Protection"---Is that a typo on their part?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Politico qoute states "Protective" Resources...not "Protection"---Is that a typo on their part?

I am going to say it's a typo. It's definitely on their end.

But, I have made the same typo many times over the last few days when I am googling...

I've also seen T&M Protection Services & T&M Protection Resources used interchangeably.

edit on 1-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

missed that suggestion...although I considered covering it if we...ug, I create a separate post.

hehe.

I know, I know.

One of the big reasons I'd like to see a new thread is that it tends to bring the topic to more people as usually once you get past the first few pages participation drops to around 4-6 individuals and the wider audience skips past a lot.

The new information is significant enough to warrant it's own thread, imho.

It is up to you however, and no pressure on timing from anyone. There are just so many threads to untangle once you start picking at the frayed edges, and one never knows where such a thread will go.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

missed that suggestion...although I considered covering it if we...ug, I create a separate post.

hehe.

I know, I know.

One of the big reasons I'd like to see a new thread is that it tends to bring the topic to more people as usually once you get past the first few pages participation drops to around 4-6 individuals and the wider audience skips past a lot.

The new information is significant enough to warrant it's own thread, imho.

ITA, there's like 6 people actively starring or discussing.

T&M is the kickoff to other topics:

Who is this Private Security firm that's trusted with the protection of all the Clintons, their foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, the Weiner wiener scandal?

It's not secret that all of the aforementioned are clients...so why the need to use 'Metrocare' for something related to T&M's duties as the Clintons private security firm?

Clearly, they are trusted COMPLETELY. They have exactly the kind of staff that can be trusted by the Clintons. What other things have they been trusted with as an INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY provider?

ETA: Also, is T&M contracted to spare the Secret Service from being over-worked (ha)...or are there some nefarious services that the Clintons need and are best not filtered through the Secret Service?
edit on 1-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Snopes has a piece on this OP (Link). Again, I find a *ahem* trusted media watchdog is telling only the favored story, not the truth.

I quote:

Even if Hillary Clinton were receiving clandestine medical care at a secret facility, there would be no reason for that facility to be located at Metrocare Home Services' former site, as all of the medical care offered by them was, by nature, outside their office.

Obviously, they did not do the digging we did.

But it's even more weird, they included this...

Link

Which I scoff at given the vast state, local connections that T&M has. I do, however, believe this provides a glimpse as to how much history can be entirely rewritten.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I say make a new thread with the investigations you guys did and provide a link in this thread directing people to the new thread.

Having this info buried on page 47 creates the issue of people missing it. It might also draw others into the conversation who may have info / material that has not been talked about yet.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Love how Snopes quoted my OP verbatim...from a FB post, no less.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ditto! Include my vote! I hope you decide to do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That Snopes piece has been bugging me.

It's that lease that Snopes so conveniently dug up to show Metrocare Home Services leased some office equipment at the address of Chelsea's condo IN 1991.

I think we can toss that out as not legitimate. Let's look at it again:

BUT...for the actual corporate history for 'Metrocare Home Services' at the NYS Corporation and Business Entity Database, search at this link for them:

Link to Search for Corporate Filing stats

(Search for 'Metrocare Home Services,' it will not allow me to post a direct link from here.)

Anyway, it shows that, while 'Metrocare Home Services' filed as a corporate entity in 1988....

...FROM 1988 TO 1993 IT WAS ACTUALLY NAMED 'FAMILY AIDES METROPOLITAN SERVICES, INC.' THEY DID NOT FILE TO RENAME THE COMPANY 'METROCARE HOME SERVICES' UNTIL SEPTEMBER OF 1993:

So, there you have it...'Metrocare Home Services' was NOT operating under that name in 1991, when the lease that Snopes published says they were leasing office equipment under that name. Family Aides would not become Metrocare Home Services for ANOTHER TWO YEARS.

Fact: Metrocare Home Services did not exist in 1991...and it is very, very curious that the document Snopes posted even exists.

edit on 2-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: Fixed link issues

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You should send snopes the new info and ask them to update their entry.

Once completed you can make a new thread to showcase the awesome work you guys did so its not buried on page 47.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You should send snopes the new info and ask them to update their entry.

I have tried to provide both Snopes and Factcheck information & corrections, in the past, with ZERO luck. They are simply not interested in the truth.

Neither one operates as anything other than a propaganda tool that 'gets the last word' by claiming to be media/political watchdogs. I am reluctant to bother anymore.

Thanks for being so encouraging though, btw!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm having zero luck finding anything about a Margaret Olive at the Eaton Corporatio with the google search and the few links that do come up are all 404.

I'm inclined to go with your supposition that this document is fake.
edit on 2-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I'm having zero luck finding anything about a MArgaret Olive at the Eaton Corporatio with the google search and the few links that do come up are all 404.

I'm inclined to go with your supposition that this document is fake.

LOL...same here. I'm still lookin' to connect some dots with Eaton, however.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Any chance we're ACTUALLY looking for Margaret Oliver?
...these folks tend to play word games with names.

Margaret Oliver
Executive Assistant at Goldman Sachs
Greater New York City Area
Financial Services

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I did find personal mortgage documents that match Savino's signature pretty decently. But Metrocare Home Services was definitely not the name of that company, in 1991.

When the company registered, in 1988, until 1993...it was 'Family Aides Metropolitan Services.'

The document is fake. If it was real, it would say 'Family Aides Metropolitan Services,' not Metrocare.

edit on 2-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ALSO, on the same day that the Snopes lease was filed, Eaton Corporation filed many, many other leases.

I believe I noticed Margaret Olive's name on all/most of them.

My gut says that one was pulled (a minor lease for $200+/mo for office equipment), and the info replaced with Metrocare/Savino info.

Who the hell would know or care about a changed minor entry like that for a 2400 baud modem and some other office equipment, in 1991?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
...thinking another possible translation of the signature is Margaret OlivA.
There are some good candidates.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

ALSO, on the same day that the Snopes lease was filed, Eaton Corporation filed many, many other leases.

I believe I noticed Margaret Olive's name on all/most of them.

My gut says that one was pulled (a minor lease for $200+/mo for office equipment), and the info replaced with Metrocare/Savino info.

Who the hell would know or care about a changed minor entry like that for a 2400 baud modem and some other office equipment, in 1991?

Looks like you're on the right track.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is it any surprise there is a GAPING hole in the credibility of that lease Snopes published considering how very, very close the link is between Metrocare and Hillary?

Robert SIlbering and Hillary's private Intelligence and Security firm, T&M.

I wonder what kind of work they did for Obama, in 2008 (...and 2011, too)?

I bet it was work very much like they did with this office equipment lease from 1991.

edit on 2-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I see where you're going with this. I mean, after all, one of the topics under the aegis of the USSS is counterfeiting.

And no one but us tin hats even know about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join