It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary wearing "anti seizure" sunglasses at the 9/11 Memorial?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I thought it was slightly odd that she was wearing dark blue sunglasses today because It's just not a common color choice.

Well it turns out that dark blue sunglasses are effective for preventing seizures, specifically I've come across Zeiss f133 Z1 lenses.

Hillary's blue sunglasses

Hillary Clinton sporting blue sunglasses video

Color induced seizures

What Causes Light-Induced Seizures? Photosensitivity is an intricate medical problem. Scientists have been able to identify many of the triggers, but the mechanism that makes the brain hyper-excitable when the retina gets stimulated in a certain way remains poorly understood. The key features of a provocative stimulus, however, are outlined in a consensus reached by a group of international experts gathered by the Epilepsy Foundation. These are: The flicker of the light source, and the “frequency” at which the light changes. In other words, how many times the light flashes in a second. Generally, flashing lights between the frequencies of five to 30 flashes per second (Hertz) are most likely to trigger seizures. In order to be safe, the consensus recommends that photosensitive individuals should not be exposed to flashes greater than three per second. The intensity of the light source, meaning how bright it is, as well as the “contrast” between light and dark during the flicker. The consensus recommends the contrast between alternating dark and bright images be not greater than 20 candelas per square meter (a technical measure for brightness). The area the light stimulus occupies in the visual field. This is important because it actually determines how much of the brain gets stimulated. For instance, in the case of television viewing at a distance of about nine feet, the consensus recommends the area of the flashing stimulus on the screen be not greater than 25 percent of the total area. This also explains why most affected individuals can prevent the photosensitive reaction by simply covering one eye (monocular vision). The pattern of the image. Static or moving patterns of discernable light and dark stripes have the same effect as flashing lights because of the alternation of dark and bright areas. The danger depends on how many and how contrasted the stripes are in the visual field. The consensus recommends no more than five pairs of stripes if they are moving within the field of vision and no more than eight pairs if they are static. About 30 percent of individuals sensitive to lights are also sensitive to patterns. There are other factors involved, as well. One is the viewer’s distance from the light source because it directly affects the field of vision. For instance, going back to the example of television viewing, the closer the person gets to the screen, the greater the risk. More of the visual field is occupied; therefore, more of the brain gets stimulated. The second factor is color. Certain colors are critical; in particular, the so-called saturated “deep” red. Within the visual spectrum, this color is the one with the longest wavelength and it can be easily eliminated by wearing appropriate optical filters (blue lenses).

WebMD Symptoms

What Are the Symptoms of Photosensitive Epilepsy? There are many different types of seizures. People with photosensitive epilepsy typically have what's called a "generalized tonic-clonic seizure." This is also known as a convulsive seizure. A tonic-clonic seizure should last no more than five minutes. Symptoms include:
Loss of consciousness and patient falls to the ground
-Muscles contract and body stiffens
-Patient cries out
-Breathing pattern changes
-Patient bites tongue and inside of cheeks
-Limbs jerk or twitch as muscles tighten and relax
-Loss of bladder control

Article from a user of these lenses

This would also explain the rumors of flash photography being banned from her rallies (not sure if that's actually true).

Does anyone know if this can be caused by a severe concussion/brain injury? I'm no Hillary fan but If she was suffering from light induced epileptic seizures i don't think that should necessarily exclude someone from running for President.

I'd like to find out if this could be from another underlying medical condition.
edit on 11-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Does anyone know if this can be caused by a severe concussion/brain injury?

Stroke induced dementia.

edit on 9/11/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Stroke induced dementia.

If that's true then she should absolutely drop out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes she was..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: Gothmog

Stroke induced dementia.

If that's true then she should absolutely drop out.

Some folks do have an inner fortitude that keeps them going when they are pursuing their goal. Whether this is true , or the Dem Party is pushing her (or both) , I cant say. If the latter is true , they are literally killing her.

But the symptoms are there
Seizures , loss of neuromotor control . I am not a medical professional , but my sister-in-law has the exact same symptoms.

Just found out , coughing may be a sign of TIA (mini-stroke)

edit on 9/11/16 by Gothmog because: add

edit on 9/11/16 by Gothmog because: breaking

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is that true, she was diagnosed with Pneumonia on Friday?

Over heated, weak, coughing earlier, all symptoms.

Where is it saying she suffered stroke? Thats totally different.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I believe you're actually seeing the blue sky being reflected in her dark tinted glasses. Not blue lenses?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound

I believe you're actually seeing the blue sky being reflected in her dark tinted glasses. Not blue lenses?

I think they are blue lenses - even the frames appear blue.

More pics

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound

Here's another video where the title is "Hillary sporting blue sunglasses" from 3 months ago

Blue sunglasses

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I think they are blue lenses, too. And she's worn them before:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The epilepsy refereed to above is quite rare but not out of the realm. Are there any pictures of her wearing it pre concussion?

Also, perhaps she is having post concussive migraine headaches and light may be a trigger?

I was curious and searched. Most recognized sun-glass manufacturers offer a blue lens so maybe it was simply a fashion statement.

Edit to add: If she is having post concussive seizures then her concussion was perhaps more severe than let on, and given her age, gives me serious concern about her fitness to be POTUS health wise
edit on 9/11/16 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

This really explains well what is going with her IMO:
www.youtube.com...

And would explain the stroke-like symptoms she's been having because of the meds:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobrottenchild

www.youtube.com...

And would explain the stroke-like symptoms she's been having because of the meds:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The most interesting part of the video is when he says that Parkinson's suffers with consistent coughs tend to develop pneumonia - which her campaign said she now has....
edit on 12-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I agree with this and I'm a Hillary supporter in many ways. How sad. I hope not, but it's hard to discount.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

www.youtube.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I agree with this and I'm a Hillary supporter in many ways. How sad. I hope not, but it's hard to discount.

To be fair, what hasn't been hard to discount this election? She's been described as a puppet of Satan, an alien, a shape-shifting reptilian, a stand-in, a blackmail slave of the Illuminati and if she so much as blinks twice it's a seizure. Her coughs are now 'TIAs' and she's got a hole in her tongue.

To anyone outside ATS, these would all be tongue-in-cheek and jokey. Yet all of them have been said in sincerity by people who will be voting!! Imagine that?

Our leaders in the UK are public-school arses who have no idea of normal life. We vote because we like/dislike them and/or agree/disagree with their policies. Isn't it startling to think that a few US voters will pick their POTUS on the basis that they aren't a reptilian?!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

Does anyone know if this can be caused by a severe concussion/brain injury? I'm no Hillary fan but If she was suffering from light induced epileptic seizures i don't think that should necessarily exclude someone from running for President.

I'd like to find out if this could be from another underlying medical condition.

No. I'm eileptic afrom an aquired brain injury and see a lot of neurologists - photosensitive epillepsy only occurs in people born with epillepsy - also polarised lenses (like most glasses/sunglasses are) would block any photosensitive effect from camera flashes and the like.

There's a miniscule chance they could be used to be extra cautious if stress etc are high but given no proof of brain injury/epilepsy I'm 99.9999% certain that wouldn't be the case.

Even if she was born with epilepsy les than 1% of people are the photosensitive type - it's a common missconception amongst the public.

Being tonic-clonic/grand mal Aquired Brain Injury and volunteering in the field myself -the claims she has either are pure unsubstantiated nonsense.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Same thoughts here. Poor thing should go take care of herself, I'm not even a US citizen but IMO sick people should always take a break. People who overwork themselves always end up paying the high price. Another week of stress, another nail in the coffin.

But hey you gotta run for presidency because so much money is behind it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This actually makes sense. One of her famous tantrums, is when she left her sunglasses in the limo, and had the pilot land just to go back for them....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bobrottenchild

I watched the video you posted this morning... the doctor has made his preliminary diagnosis with the only evidence available to him: public domain video. Apparently, this is plenty because observation of the patient is the only diagnosis for Parkinson's Disease. I had never heard of the blue-sunglasses treatment, but found that it is (apparently) legit: Relief for Parkinsons Disease -- the guy in the video shown in my link seems to have VERY severe symptoms, but, the head bobbing looks very similar to what Hillary was exhibiting during the "Cold Chai Interview".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

..........maybe it was simply a fashion statement.

Hillary? Fashion statement? That's too funny!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join