It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hillary wearing "anti seizure" sunglasses at the 9/11 Memorial?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think shes wearing a few other "medical" devices that she is hiding. Like a colostomy bag for example. No one in their right mind wears long housecoats in the dead of summer.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
I thought it was slightly odd that she was wearing dark blue sunglasses today because It's just not a common color choice.

Well it turns out that dark blue sunglasses are effective for preventing seizures, specifically I've come across Zeiss f133 Z1 lenses.

Hillary's blue sunglasses

Hillary Clinton sporting blue sunglasses video

Color induced seizures

What Causes Light-Induced Seizures? Photosensitivity is an intricate medical problem. Scientists have been able to identify many of the triggers, but the mechanism that makes the brain hyper-excitable when the retina gets stimulated in a certain way remains poorly understood. The key features of a provocative stimulus, however, are outlined in a consensus reached by a group of international experts gathered by the Epilepsy Foundation. These are: The flicker of the light source, and the “frequency” at which the light changes. In other words, how many times the light flashes in a second. Generally, flashing lights between the frequencies of five to 30 flashes per second (Hertz) are most likely to trigger seizures. In order to be safe, the consensus recommends that photosensitive individuals should not be exposed to flashes greater than three per second. The intensity of the light source, meaning how bright it is, as well as the “contrast” between light and dark during the flicker. The consensus recommends the contrast between alternating dark and bright images be not greater than 20 candelas per square meter (a technical measure for brightness). The area the light stimulus occupies in the visual field. This is important because it actually determines how much of the brain gets stimulated. For instance, in the case of television viewing at a distance of about nine feet, the consensus recommends the area of the flashing stimulus on the screen be not greater than 25 percent of the total area. This also explains why most affected individuals can prevent the photosensitive reaction by simply covering one eye (monocular vision). The pattern of the image. Static or moving patterns of discernable light and dark stripes have the same effect as flashing lights because of the alternation of dark and bright areas. The danger depends on how many and how contrasted the stripes are in the visual field. The consensus recommends no more than five pairs of stripes if they are moving within the field of vision and no more than eight pairs if they are static. About 30 percent of individuals sensitive to lights are also sensitive to patterns. There are other factors involved, as well. One is the viewer’s distance from the light source because it directly affects the field of vision. For instance, going back to the example of television viewing, the closer the person gets to the screen, the greater the risk. More of the visual field is occupied; therefore, more of the brain gets stimulated. The second factor is color. Certain colors are critical; in particular, the so-called saturated “deep” red. Within the visual spectrum, this color is the one with the longest wavelength and it can be easily eliminated by wearing appropriate optical filters (blue lenses).

WebMD Symptoms

What Are the Symptoms of Photosensitive Epilepsy? There are many different types of seizures. People with photosensitive epilepsy typically have what's called a "generalized tonic-clonic seizure." This is also known as a convulsive seizure. A tonic-clonic seizure should last no more than five minutes. Symptoms include:
Loss of consciousness and patient falls to the ground
-Muscles contract and body stiffens
-Patient cries out
-Breathing pattern changes
-Patient bites tongue and inside of cheeks
-Limbs jerk or twitch as muscles tighten and relax
-Loss of bladder control

Article from a user of these lenses

This would also explain the rumors of flash photography being banned from her rallies (not sure if that's actually true).

Does anyone know if this can be caused by a severe concussion/brain injury? I'm no Hillary fan but If she was suffering from light induced epileptic seizures i don't think that should necessarily exclude someone from running for President.

I'd like to find out if this could be from another underlying medical condition.

Well that is a very interesting video. I have noticed that she also wears the color blue almost all the time now. From your video it seems that even just looking at the color blue calms the symptoms. Makes me wonder if the reason she almost exclusively wears blue is because in a pinch she can just look down at her suit and calm the symptoms. I just searched for recent images of her and the majority have her wearing blue.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting note about any of her recent interviews with the press:

www.npr.org...

Kept them short: A spot-check of interviews found most hovered between about three and eight minutes in duration, enough time to be seen on television screens and heard on the air, but short enough time to limit how deeply an interviewer could drill down.

(or chances of her showing symptoms)

I couldn't find anything about restricting flash photography, but then again, I couldn't find her press guidelines anywhere online.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: bobrottenchild

I watched the video you posted this morning... the doctor has made his preliminary diagnosis with the only evidence available to him: public domain video. Apparently, this is plenty because observation of the patient is the only diagnosis for Parkinson's Disease. I had never heard of the blue-sunglasses treatment, but found that it is (apparently) legit: Relief for Parkinsons Disease -- the guy in the video shown in my link seems to have VERY severe symptoms, but, the head bobbing looks very similar to what Hillary was exhibiting during the "Cold Chai Interview".

AMAZING FIND!

It's all just too coincidental, I think she may really have Parkinson's disease.
edit on 12-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This also has me wondering about the earpiece so many reported she was wearing that was brushed off as a reflection in her ear. There are a few companies out there that make devices specifically to help those suffering from parkinsons to be able to speak better and they are earpieces. I wonder if it is possible that she was wearing such a device in order to be able to speak more clearly? Apparently some with Parkinsons lose the ability to speak clearly or with volume at regular intervals and these earpieces allow them to do so.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I couldn't find anything about restricting flash photography, but then again, I couldn't find her press guidelines anywhere online.

Urm, not to run afoul of the SS, but a man wonders if a lady were to be faced with a strobe light whether a lady would have technical difficulties.

A man notices that there are suitable applications in the app store for turning an iPhone into such a device, for free.

(best Jaqen H'ghar imitation)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Since strobes can be considered a weapon in the right parlance, a man would be risking his freedom to try it, as a good lawyer would classify it as an attack upon a Presidential candidate.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I thought it was due to a vision problem, too. She may still have trouble seeing but she is also prone to seizures brought on by lights and activity.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well that is a very interesting video. I have noticed that she also wears the color blue almost all the time now. From your video it seems that even just looking at the color blue calms the symptoms. Makes me wonder if the reason she almost exclusively wears blue is because in a pinch she can just look down at her suit and calm the symptoms. I just searched for recent images of her and the majority have her wearing blue.

Or far more likely, it's down to the fact they're her party colours - pretty much cevery presidential/pm candidate in the world wears party colours/ties on campaign trails, press statements and adresses etc...

Also if she did have epillepsy/brain damage then blue wouldn't be calming as blue/red/white contrast would lower seizure threshold in the

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Check the link for the glasses...they're blue.

Also, we actually KNOW that she did wear such glasses in the past. After the concussion.

This is also supported by one of her well-known tirades...when she made a Marine One pilot land and go back for her sunglasses, because she needed them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join