It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Adding fuel to the fire:

Looks like she's been doing it for a while now.

Halloween is coming!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but twitter is going mad with the Hillary Body-Double thing resultant from before and after pics - she's lost weight and changed earlobes?

I hate to pollute a busy thread, but in fact ears are a feature which is highly specific to an individual, really the very most reliable item to rely upon in order to ID someone.

Could this be why fake Hillary stood alone leaving the Chelsea residence, allowing nobody except a child to approach her?!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I generally think the idea of a body double is stupid. But looking into this there actually is some smoke.

It's not just the pics you've posted. She's flagged by security everywhere she goes. Suddenly after this 'fall', she prances out of Chelsea's apartment alone for a photo op? She also rarely walks without help. Before her 'fall' she had her doctor by her side holding her arm. Yet afterwards she dances out of the apartment looking like someone in no need of any help?

Then there's the much slimmer figure.

Something here #ing stinks!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
CTR staff overwhelmed and losing badly, leaked footage shows severe frustration.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thank-you for blowing that up! I don't know every personality on the "team", but it does look like that green turtle-guy keeps changing positions, LOL. He's further down on the right side in your photo than in Konduit's avatar.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Comment from a Reddit post:

"Honestly I thought this season was dragging on but the writers have really outdone themselves with this twist."

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I generally think the idea of a body double is stupid. But looking into this there actually is some smoke.

It's not just the pics you've posted. She's flagged by security everywhere she goes. Suddenly after this 'fall', she prances out of Chelsea's apartment alone for a photo op? She also rarely walks without help. Before her 'fall' she had her doctor by her side holding her arm. Yet afterwards she dances out of the apartment looking like someone in no need of any help?

Then there's the much slimmer figure.

Something here #ing stinks!

Slimmer could easily be no bullet proof vest.

But I can see the 'body double' actress being very expendable after a certain point! I hope she has good life insurance and an escape island to run to.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Does anyone else see hillarys knees start to buckle at about the ten second mark?
Does the lady on her left holding her do anything to make Hillary slump and then discard the said object that makes clanging sound at about 12 seconds?
Watch her right hand closely.
Hard to tell but looks interesting.
Then male guard from front of car comes in to try cover discarded object?
Just a thought..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I am starting to believe there was a body double after the medical imcident.

In the video, where Hillary collapses and is dragged into the van, it s obvious that something neurological is going on. She lost control over her body, stiffenend up and fainted.

This alone means every sane doctor would hospitalise and put under observation.

Then Team Hillary came out with pneumonia as a reason.
Since pneumonia is something serious, let alone contagious no sane doctor would let a pneumonia patient walk out, do a photo OP and children.

The coughing goes on since years, so they should have detected pneumonia way before this weekend. L et s not forget, she had the coughing already at the Benghazi hearing.

Pneumonia is often striking when the immune system is already down from other issues.

It s time for the democrats to bring up another candidate.
It s time for Clinton to step down.
And it s time that the press start to do their job again.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The only thing that I heard was it had to do with some catheter part???

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Mind you if the double gets shot they may have a hard time when body double number 3 comes out stating "it's but a flesh wound".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
#DropOutHillary trending again on Twitter, now up to 8.7 MILLION followers.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thanks. sure looks weird

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but twitter is going mad with the Hillary Body-Double thing resultant from before and after pics - she's lost weight and changed earlobes?

WTF, over.........

Shes feeling "great". I thought she had pneumonia... No that was 2 hours ago after she was overheated but before she pneumonia friday and after she definitely didnt have an 8 month cough or seizures on camera. Can we get a little orphan girl to run up to her for a photo op? Its fine, she cured the pneumonia in 2 #ing hours.

This # is straight out of a movie. This is seriously some kim jung un level obfuscation. Its mind boggling that anyone cant see through the charade and yet so many dont.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Leave Illary alone! Right Now!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A question for you guyz and galz apart from the pneumonia, could that fainty spell be that hot flash thingy older women get sometimes, I am not being snarky either, just wondering.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Here's the video, I have no idea what it is - part of her chastity belt? Hillbot equipment failure? NSA or Putin listening device?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hillary Clinton treated for blood clot in her head
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners on Monday at a New York hospital to help dissolve a blood clot in her head and doctors were confident she would make a full recovery.

Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday due to the clot that was discovered during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said.

The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.

Clinton was treated with blood thinners to help dissolve the clot and would be released once the medication dose had been established, they said.

And that's the Official Version, folks!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join