It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What i see as funny is how she is wearing sunglasses in the photo op when she leaves her daughters apt.

She wasnt wearing any before. I would guess she wore them to divert attention from drug induced dialated eyes.

b
edit on 11-9-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Not really going to wade through 67 pages of comments, but did anyone mention the thing that falls off of her right heel?

yes it has been discussed a few times

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fainter vs leader of the white supremacists. I'll take fainter.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
**BREAKING - Hillary cancels events for the next week

This afternoon the Hillary Clinton campaign cancelled her trip to California this week, her Hollywood fundraisers and her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show.

The AP reported:

The physician said Clinton has had an allergy-related cough, and that during a follow-up examination Friday, the candidate was diagnosed with pneumonia, put on antibiotics, advised to rest and modify her schedule.

Clinton’s departure from the event was not witnessed by the reporters who travel with her campaign and aides provided no information about why she left or her whereabouts for nearly two hours. Spokesman Nick Merrill eventually said Clinton had gone to her daughter’s nearby apartment, but refused to say whether the former secretary of state had required medical attention…

…After leaving her daughter’s, Clinton was driven to her home in Chappaqua, New York, and made no public appearances. She later called off plans to fly to California on Monday morning for two days of fundraising, campaign events and an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show.

I am telling you know you will not get a Trump v Hillary debate, no f#cking way..

This circus has got to end NOW, get another candidate and move on..

It is fairly obvious that she is nowhere near fit for this position, does it not worry anyone why a person in this state is almost being dragged to the POTUS position? who is pulling the strings and why is it so important that this person is the public head of things??.... What is the end game to it all??...

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Power..
Nuff said.
B

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

Power..
Nuff said.
B

To easy, I fear it is much more darker than that, she has WW3 written all over her...

RA

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Fainter vs leader of the white supremacists. I'll take fainter.

What a positively racist thing to say. Congrats!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but twitter is going mad with the Hillary Body-Double thing resultant from before and after pics - she's lost weight and changed earlobes?

WTF, over.........

edit on 12-9-2016 by Sublimecraft because: added pic

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: Bspiracy

Power..
Nuff said.
B

To easy, I fear it is much more darker than that, she has WW3 written all over her...

RA

Which equals power to those that have global connections...

Clinton foundation anyone?
B

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Another point usually she is surrounded by a huge detail of SS guys, and they are nowhere to be seen maybe one guy.
Compare her entry into the vehicle earlier in the day and the posse she had around her.
Then after nobody is around, because they don't care about the body double, wow.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but twitter is going mad with the Hillary Body-Double thing resultant from before and after pics - she's lost weight and changed earlobes?

WTF, over.........

Errr ok,

So what we know is that Hillary had a Major episode at the ceremony, she was dragged toes down it would seem into a van looking totally gone.. She then reappears some hours later looking fresh and vibrant stating everything was fine with no security detail or medical staff to then have a picture taken with a random young child. All this after the official reports of a Friday diagnoses and then feeling "heated" at the event to a disclosure of pneumonia..

And all her events for the coming week are cancelled..

Ok, I will get my tin foil hat on but after this totally absurd situation I actually want proof she is awake and breathing at this point....

RA

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: SaturnFX

That doesnt even look real.. Looks like something someone cooked up on 4chan, lol.
We need actual photos for comparison... that just cant be real. Its too obvious if it is.
And if it is, yes. It will be one of the biggest threads of the year. .. .

Her campaign has acknowledged it to mainstream media, there is a video of her (or a double) claiming she feels fine.

There has been speculation about her health for months. I have comments on ATS dismissing some of it as Roger Stone's propaganda, but this is undeniable IMO. The bald black guy standing next to Hillary looks like the same guy in theories about the DIAZAPAM pen. He's glued to Hillary's side 24/7. If Hillary's campaign says it's pneumonia, it may be a couple times worse. She's been sick for a while.

How long can Pneumonia last in a 70 year old woman? I know it gets more severe as we get older, but she has been showing signs of something for a while. We should try to trace back the earliest reports of her falling. i feel like there have been several the last few years.
edit on 09am12am302016-09-12T00:19:16-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Sillyolme
All over folks.
She's back outside waving at the crowd. Stopped to talk to a child.

That's just one of her body doubles:

I was only being off the cuff funny. I'm not an insider I swear it!?!?

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Her willingness to grab and hold on to power at any and all cost , reminded me of this scene from Dark Crystal .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That doesnt make sense..
A body double would be 1000 times more important for press issues

Lose the double lose everything

B

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 12-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
dp

edit on 12-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looking at the pictures closely now, I'm almost convinced it's a double. If she's busted out for that, it's over.

www.inquisitr.com... -to-show-she-is-healthy-is-this-really-her-2016-election-hillary-health-problems/
edit on 12-9-2016 by Tempter because: Placing link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If she's busted out for that, it's over.
/

Yes because apart from that she is a perfect candidate, the fact she is trying to gain the position of POTUS in this condition just shows how much she cares for the general population and what getting into office and being terminally ill or even dying in office would do for the economy..

Or it could mean the VP quickly gets the top job after only a few weeks..

If today does not gut her campaign nothing will...

RA
edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Haven't read all replies. Is there a consensus as to what was that shooting out of her right foot pant cuff? I have no Idea....

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join