It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If this is serious and she gets any more complications in public, I can't see how she's going to be elected.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Calling a large portion of members on this website mentally ill is quite... deplorable, don't you think?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
**BREAKING - Hillary cancels events for the next week

This afternoon the Hillary Clinton campaign cancelled her trip to California this week, her Hollywood fundraisers and her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show.

The AP reported:

The physician said Clinton has had an allergy-related cough, and that during a follow-up examination Friday, the candidate was diagnosed with pneumonia, put on antibiotics, advised to rest and modify her schedule.

Clinton’s departure from the event was not witnessed by the reporters who travel with her campaign and aides provided no information about why she left or her whereabouts for nearly two hours. Spokesman Nick Merrill eventually said Clinton had gone to her daughter’s nearby apartment, but refused to say whether the former secretary of state had required medical attention…

…After leaving her daughter’s, Clinton was driven to her home in Chappaqua, New York, and made no public appearances. She later called off plans to fly to California on Monday morning for two days of fundraising, campaign events and an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Also if she has pneumonia why is she hugging that little girl, it is contagious ?

Oh because she doesn't give a !@#$ about anybody !

Now that IS deplorable.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Love your new Avatar! Even though I can't see who the faces are, I can read between the lines. But is there Any way to blow that up, so we can see who those "Deplorables" are? I want the full effect.

link   
Hmmm; what if part of that Chelsea's apartment is where the Hillary Double (Hillary 2.0) lives; and also a state of the art medical facility?

Hillary 1.0 goes there when she needs to, gets expert medical care without having to worry about word getting out or photographers sneaking in, and Hillary 2.0 emerges mere minutes later looking all hale and hearty wearing the right set of clothes and with her hair newly washed and styled, all real smiles (unlike Hillary 1.0 who only fake smiles too bigly).

Maybe that's why the SS agents didn't shadow her closely with all those strangers on the sidewalk, or worry about that little kid running up - it was the double and they're not gonna take a bullet for her!

Meanwhile sick Hillary 1.0 can stay there in that apartment that reportedly comprises an entire city block as long as she needs to and now the heat is off; Hillary 2.0 goes to 'Chappaqua' and only has to fight off Bill 1.0, the cigar freak. But she's probably getting $1K a minute, so it's okay.

Hey, all those Foundation and Campaign funds have to be going somewhere...
edit on 11-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: typos

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: kazanoom

Calling a large portion of members on this website mentally ill is quite... deplorable, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Of course Democrat's will look at a collection of criticisms such as this and see us as sick people.

And yet the deeper reality herein is that we're collectively actually more sympathetic as our underscoring her health, where we would have her step out of the scene because of it... They'd have her teter on committing suicide taking on a job that would quite possibly KILL her.

If we're dark & sick for criticizing her sickliness, while they'd see her commit suicide just for a "win", I shudder to think what that makes them.

BTW Democrat's: I'm not Republican or Conservative or Alt-Right. I'm an individual.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Also if she has pneumonia why is she hugging that little girl, it is contagious ?

Oh because she doesn't give a !@#$ about anybody !

Now that IS deplorable.

To be fair, not all types of pneumonia are contagious. I had it once when I was younger and I wasnt contagious. That being said, couldnt happen to a better person.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why do all these news story's keep saying "her physician", "her doctor", etc..? Does this person have a name? Could it be the big black strong bald dude?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Konduit

Love your new Avatar! Even though I can't see who the faces are, I can read between the lines. But is there Any way to blow that up, so we can see who those "Deplorables" are? I want the full effect.

Here you go

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

The one thing we can be pretty sure of is that it is probably a front for SOMETHING. What that something is was worth a lot of money 'cause NY real estate ain't cheap!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

IF she has Pneumonia and IF she started antibiotics on friday not very likely to spread to others.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Love this one too!

edit on 11-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Spider879

The 71 out of 100 polled physicians who said last week that Hillary is not physically or mentally stable enough to be President, were right on the money it seems.

But ferchrissakes if she knew she was in bad shape why not bow the hell out before going this far, man this election cycle is the craziest I have ever seen.
PS they need to apologize to that Dr and give him back his show with a massive raise in pay, he earned it.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Spider879 because: add content

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Lol they are different pics, I guess Bruce & Chuck stayed in because they support Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Could the medical condition she has be the reason why She and Obama couldn't go to Louisiana last month during the flooding.

Much to dangerous an environment to take someone prone to fainting and in periodic need for secret private medical facilities.

Obama than also couldn't go because if he had it would have put a larger spotlight on her absence.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
If this is serious and she gets any more complications in public, I can't see how she's going to be elected.

Just look at the competition. That's how she's going to get elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not really going to wade through 67 pages of comments, but did anyone mention the thing that falls off of her right heel?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Xenogears

Just look at the competition. That's how she's going to get elected.

Who, Gary Johnson?

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join