It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Which does not rule out a heart attack or stroke or even explain why she was collapsing...and why first state she was overheated?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I just saw it on Fox News.
Diagnosed on Friday......
Right.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Her doctor is saying she has pneumonia.

Interesting first it was heat exhaustion and now pneumonia?

Do they just make $h1t up as they go?

edit on 35930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 16:35:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Right.

Yeah, I don't believe it for a second. The story is evolving.

link   

originally posted by: schmae

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: schmae
I live in a hot state, Texas , and about 5 yrs ago I had a small heat stroke. I came home to rest and the next morning still felt very very sickly, nauseated, weak, etc. and went to doctor. She told me to drink 6 gatorades a day and continue to rest. I had to go back on the 3rd day because I was still very weak and felt really unstable on my feet. Two trips to doctor and a full 5 or 6 days it took me to recover to ' normal'. FWIW !

It was 81 degrees today. She was there for maybe 30 minutes. Stop trying to make excuses for whatever obvious illness she is dealing with.

I'm not making excuses for her. I'm saying based on my own heat illness, I cannot see feeling better in one hour or even one day. I was sick in bed for days from it.

Where you working outside? Did you just step outside for less then 30 minutes and get heat stroke? Was it only 81 degrees or 110? Seriously your making excuses cause Im sure you where working for more then 30 minutes, it was hotter then 81 degrees, and Im sure you are not 69 years old or less so to try to deflect and compare your apples to oranges is dis-ingenious!

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How long has she had it?

If it has hit suddenly, why wasn't she rushed to the hospital when it caused her to pass out?

She was diagnosed with it last Friday by her doctor

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: theantediluvian

Something tells me the right isn't going to believe that. It's much more fun for them to imagine she has Parkinson's...

Why should anyone believe that when we were just told she had allergies.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Something tells me the right isn't going to believe that. It's much more fun for them to imagine she has Parkinson's...

It's not fun to imagine either one. Believe it or not we don't want anyone to physically suffer from illness. We simply don't agree with the ideas and agenda of the progressive left.

link   
So if her doctor has just stated Pneumonia at her age that can take a long time to get over..

I guess the debates will be in jeopardy now, or it could all just be a away of getting out of a live broadcasted debate that she will have little control over???....

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Thanks for that post,can hit really hard when your old

It can or not. Sceptic pneumonia is the killer. That was the final cause of death as written by the ME for my mother. My mother had been in umptine nursing homes after a botched hip operation. The synthetic hip had to be removed and she picked up an infection in a rehabilitation center that never went away. I mean for 2 years. The infection spread to her lungs and then her bloodstream.

Pneumonia would explain the coughing. It can be treated in a few days. The coughing may have been mistaken for post nasal drip due to allergies. Post nasal drip is relentless, one would think whateber is dripping would moisten the throat, it doesn't. It makes it dry and inflamed, inviting secondary infection.

Maybe we will see her cough go away now.
edit on 11-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Interesting first it was heat exhaustion and now pneumonia?

Do they just make $h1t up as the go?

It was exhaustion until they had to face the citizens video that
went viral, and is now on every MSM across the world.

Then "overheated" seemed ridiculous as an explanation....

link   
So it was diagnosed on Friday yet that didn't give that reason for her state on Subday during 9/11 ceremony and blamed heat exhaustion

I smell a rat .. Or is it Hillary

link   

Right.

So wait a second ... given her age ... why didn't they announce that she had pneumonia on freakin' Friday and put her on bed rest to get rid of it so that she could regain her health quickly?

At her age, you don't play with that, but it's a curable thing that no one is going to hold against her for having.

Not buying this.

+2 more 
link   
www.politico.com...

Pneumonia? So, she was this sick when she called all of Trump supporters deplorable on Friday evening? My god the bs is so thick it is ridiculous.

Again, if that was the case, she could have simply said she could not attend as ill with pneumonia. That is normal. Are you telling me that her staff did not know she was on antibiotics earlier and said she was overheated?

You seriously could not make this stuff up if you tried as a Hollywood producer.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She doesn't trip.

She fell over while leaning against the pillar. But here judging by her feet you can tell she's not even conscious and is being dragged into the van. That reminds me of my college days, dragging a passed out friend who drank too much over to the couch.

Yet we have someone in here challenging folks to an honest debate who wants to blame it on arthritis. Lol. Can't make this stuff up.

Arthritis. Heat exhaustion. Dehydration. Those are reasonable guesses.

No, those aren't reasonable guesses at all.

And why on earth would her handlers not seem slightly worried she was having a heart attack or suffering from a stroke?

That would be my first thought and I would think a trip to the hospital to rule them out would be in order.

Unless they were familiar with what was going on already, and why.

Also, how is it possible that her handlers wont warn her to stay hydrated? This is the main reason I have a hard time believing she had a random 'heatstroke' or 'hotflash'. I'm positive they had water in the van. They're payed to pamper her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The doctor who treated her said she was dx with pnemona of friday and got to dehydrayed but is fone now , lmao just another untelated heath episode here people nothong to see here move along move along. So on friday night when she gave a speech she was sick with pneoma yeah fing right can anybody else smell the mountian pf BS here?
edit on 11-9-2016 by Czulkangg because: More info

link   
a reply to: reldra

So, it is not allergies anymore huh? So she has had pneumonia for a few years now?

link   
a reply to: reldra

I am actually in sympathy with her as an aging woman myself. But if she had heatstroke, she should have immediately been laid down in the shade, jacket off, and a cool baby wipe on her head.
I carry baby wipes to offset heat issues. Put one on the back of the neck to bring down temp.

I feel like no one has a clue how to care for an older lady, including her staff or herself.

As for Trump and Johnson? First, men age way differently than women. Different things go wrong.
Second, men cope with illness differently. I believe they are built for coping differently than women.

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

With all the jokes and crass statements on here regarding her health? No, I don't believe the right doesn't want her to physically suffer. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

And why schedule her private fundraisers with pneumonia? What kind of pneumonia? Viral? Bacterial? Fungal? If it isn't fungal, was she planning on spreading it to folks at the 9/11 memorial?

I am not buying the ever-evolving story.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join