It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I guess they think if they say something it'll become true.

Huh, I never knew the radical liberal media were prophets.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
And what is worse....look at the headline on good ol HuffPo

www.huffingtonpost.com...

CLINTON CLOSES IN ON RED STATES.....let's keep that propaganda train a chugging....

Funny isn't it, because Trump is closing in or leading in 7 states that were blue last time, yet they highlight 2 that Clinton is close in. Propaganda at it's finest.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She doesn't trip.

She fell over while leaning against the pillar. But here judging by her feet you can tell she's not even conscious and is being dragged into the van. That reminds me of my college days, dragging a passed out friend who drank too much over to the couch.

Yet we have someone in here challenging folks to an honest debate who wants to blame it on arthritis. Lol. Can't make this stuff up.

Arthritis. Heat exhaustion. Dehydration. Those are reasonable guesses.

No, those aren't reasonable guesses at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: matafuchs

Overheated means you got a little too hot. Ever had a hot flash? I'm over 50 and I get them from time to time, and sometimes they are bad enough that I feel lightheaded. Am I having a heat stroke when I get a hot flash? No. A heat stroke is a specific medical condition that goes way beyond getting overheated.

I am not looking forward to hot flashes. Being that this would be our first female President, something like that may not be recognizeable to us. Maybe someone should look into female leaders of other countries to see if this has happened. I bet it has.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

She doesn't trip.

She fell over while leaning against the pillar. But here judging by her feet you can tell she's not even conscious and is being dragged into the van. That reminds me of my college days, dragging a passed out friend who drank too much over to the couch.

Yet we have someone in here challenging folks to an honest debate who wants to blame it on arthritis. Lol. Can't make this stuff up.

They are reasonable guesses. Much more reasonable than the others presented. (Ie: she is on death's door, she has Parkinson's, she wears a diaper or a catheter, she has a neuro surgeon following her around with a diazepam pen, etc etc.)
edit on 11-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: reldra

Breaking News: 69 year old woman is feeling warm, wants to go home. Trips on a curb,

Breaking News, she did not trip .

Her knees buckled and her feet dragged on the floor as what appears to happen when you are unconscious, as her entourage dragged her into the van feet an all.

Look at that video that was zoomed in again. That was not a trip in any way shape or form.

I don't know how serious her condition is, but that was no accidental trip.

BTW I'm no republican and prior to this video , felt her health concerns was all BS. Now not so much.

Yep, her legs gave out before she even got close to the cerb. They were dragging her into the van. You can see it really well on the clip that's zoomed in on her feet.

link   
Different perspective here:
HRC is a 70 year old woman. She is constantly on the go. She has many skeletons to keep track of.
WHY doesn't she take care of herself? Seriously, every woman I know (incl me) above the age of 50 is well aware of whatever is going on in our health. We actively do things daily to lessen our chance of becoming helpless.
Meaning: I carry water and an energy bar ALL the time so I don't get ill/dehydrated/allergic and am unable to cope.

WHY DOESN'T SHE? WHY DON'T HER PEOPLE HAVE A BOTTLE OF WATER FOR HER?
This absolutely makes me crazy. HRC expects to be voted in for our President, yet she cannot care for herself?

Makes NO sense. Unless she thinks she is above the laws of nature. Or she thinks she is invincible.

How hard is it to dress for the weather, wear a hat, carry an umbrella to shield from the sun and have a cup of ice water in hand?

I cannot grasp how she thinks she can run the US if she cannot cope with humidity and heat.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I agree.

The person on the left has a nose that is substantially different than that of her employer on the right.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Can you image if someone asked Hillary that in the debates? Or brings up her health? I truly believe she will have another Benghazi hearing 'shortcircuit' and flips out.

link   
Bottom line here is Hilary is not going to make it to November.. either that or I think
she just lost the election today.

Go sunbathe Hilary... Your not well enough for the presidency!

link   
Apparently, Clinton is suffering from pneumonia... just been announced by her doctor... sounds like a desperate attempt to cover up her health to me.

usa.liveuamap.com...

Oh and her cough of many months is due to an allergy

edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox News just reported a statement from here Doctor, saying she has pneumonia.

twitter.com...

edit on 11-9-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Keys?! Are you for real?
Have you never dropped keys on the pavement? The sound is COMPLETELY different...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

What is the advantage outside of being a historical footnote.

Her goal in life was to be the first woman president. That is an historical thing, but at what cost?

She should have gone the full length instead of handing the reins over to Barack Obama in 2008. She had him beat, but she capitulated and gave him the race. I guess she thought she had plenty of time when his term was up and she could lay her road of corruption and cronyism, and, in the meantime, rake in all those millions of dollars off Bill's coattails.

Liars and cheats never win in the long run.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

As if life itself is always reasonable

life is uncertain.

You might be in good health today, and die tomorrow morning just like that.

reasonable..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
Different perspective here:
HRC is a 70 year old woman. She is constantly on the go. She has many skeletons to keep track of.
WHY doesn't she take care of herself? Seriously, every woman I know (incl me) above the age of 50 is well aware of whatever is going on in our health. We actively do things daily to lessen our chance of becoming helpless.
Meaning: I carry water and an energy bar ALL the time so I don't get ill/dehydrated/allergic and am unable to cope.

WHY DOESN'T SHE? WHY DON'T HER PEOPLE HAVE A BOTTLE OF WATER FOR HER?
This absolutely makes me crazy. HRC expects to be voted in for our President, yet she cannot care for herself?

Makes NO sense. Unless she thinks she is above the laws of nature. Or she thinks she is invincible.

How hard is it to dress for the weather, wear a hat, carry an umbrella to shield from the sun and have a cup of ice water in hand?

I cannot grasp how she thinks she can run the US if she cannot cope with humidity and heat.

I often see her drink water. I am not sure what her security team is carrying around.

Running for President is arduous. The same as for her opponent of the same age.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not surprising , pneumonia, with the past coughing, mucous. I thought a couple of weeks ago she might have bronchitis.
Godspeed, Hillary. Be well!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: schmae
I live in a hot state, Texas , and about 5 yrs ago I had a small heat stroke. I came home to rest and the next morning still felt very very sickly, nauseated, weak, etc. and went to doctor. She told me to drink 6 gatorades a day and continue to rest. I had to go back on the 3rd day because I was still very weak and felt really unstable on my feet. Two trips to doctor and a full 5 or 6 days it took me to recover to ' normal'. FWIW !

It was 81 degrees today. She was there for maybe 30 minutes. Stop trying to make excuses for whatever obvious illness she is dealing with.

I'm not making excuses for her. I'm saying based on my own heat illness, I cannot see feeling better in one hour or even one day. I was sick in bed for days from it.

link   
Pneumonia is still dangerous enough specially considering her age.

add that to the pressure she is up against.. no bueno.
edit on 11-9-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

link   

She doesn't trip.

They are reasonable guesses. Much more reasonable than the others presented.

Only if you're trying to look for anyway possible to defend a clearly sick candidate.

Arthritis doesn't result in a limp and apparent unconscious body being carried into a van. Nor does dehydration. Dehydration results in a few bottle of water. As for heat exhaustion, that doesn't apply either. If it was a heat stroke(on a cool Sept morning which pretty much negates that on its own) she'd have gone straight to the ER. That she didn't go to the ER scratches that off the list.

So no, your explanations aren't anything close to reasonable.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join