It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extraterrestrial? probaly not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
has you probaly already know i have researched the humanoid phenomena and found a lot of very interesting cases
however i have reached a conclusion that many people wont like
aniway you have also noticed that i dont like to use the word "alien" instead using words like "humanoid" or "them"

thats because im 85% sure they arent aliens they are more likely interdimensional visitors
now you are probaly asking: why?
well many of the cases i have seen are pure insanity and dont fit the extraterrestrial hypothesis
examples:"aliens" delivering pancakes(joe simmington story) robot "aliens" things that look like they came of the mind of a 5yr old michellin man "aliens" "aliens" using "spells" and many more

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The problem is, you didn't think this through.
What I suggest is pretty simple, accept there are "interdimensional beings", "dislocated souls/ghosts" and extraterrestrials we might have already encountered.
These three could very well exist simultaneously.

IB formerly known as demons, angels, gods and such have been with us forever, suggesting their home is earth just like ours. With manifestations, manipulations and their own technology.

Ghosts, I guess I don't have to explain that.

And ET as seen in abductions, mutilation, Roswell and some of the stranger UFO stories.

The problem is we think we are the crown of evolution while it is very possible our ET visitors found out pretty quickly it's the IBs running the show. We're just some dumb monkeys blaming our violence on everything but our own nature. Which could very quickly turn ugly, if both of them get along and decide they want to get rid of us, because let's face it, if ghosts and our own connectedness to the "universal consciousness" is all we have to speak for us, that's pretty weak.
Like probably 50% of us humans would deny it exists weak.

Don't generalise too much, that's wishful thinking. Life's complicated. Earth is home to estimated 8,7 million lifeforms complicated.
The fact that you think ET would have to be humanoid shows just you really have to broaden your horizon of imagination.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ok they could coexist im just speculating
humanoid is just a slang that includes all those strange entitys humanoid or not
edit on 10-9-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Demons,fallen angles or even Nephilim are also aliens of a type.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Okay. By that standard it's okay if I call you an ant. A bit wrong, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

uhhh are you delusional?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

it isnt me that created the term it was used by ufologists of the 70s

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have serious doubts that UFOs, "aliens" ,etc are from other planets/outer space. If you are familiar with Hunt for the Skinwalker, or any of Jacques Vallee's books you'll understand what I mean
edit on 10-9-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hm, not very convincing. A humanoid is a being resembling a human. Alien just means strange.

How old were you in the 70s? -20?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not really just extremely open minded.
It's kind of DUMB to expect phenomena to be anything we define,it's then a simple effort to be manipulated by such preconceptions.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's correct. Everyone is so invested in aliens visiting us, that could be very far from the actual truth. Pays to have an open mind

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

It pays not be overwhelmed by a failure of such beliefs as well.
Norms flip out that way.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The problem is, you didn't think this through.
What I suggest is pretty simple, accept there are "interdimensional beings", "dislocated souls/ghosts" and extraterrestrials we might have already encountered.
These three could very well exist simultaneously.

IB formerly known as demons, angels, gods and such have been with us forever, suggesting their home is earth just like ours. With manifestations, manipulations and their own technology.

Ghosts, I guess I don't have to explain that.

And ET as seen in abductions, mutilation, Roswell and some of the stranger UFO stories.

The problem is we think we are the crown of evolution while it is very possible our ET visitors found out pretty quickly it's the IBs running the show. We're just some dumb monkeys blaming our violence on everything but our own nature. Which could very quickly turn ugly, if both of them get along and decide they want to get rid of us, because let's face it, if ghosts and our own connectedness to the "universal consciousness" is all we have to speak for us, that's pretty weak.
Like probably 50% of us humans would deny it exists weak.

Don't generalise too much, that's wishful thinking. Life's complicated. Earth is home to estimated 8,7 million lifeforms complicated.
The fact that you think ET would have to be humanoid shows just you really have to broaden your horizon of imagination.

I was going to reply to humanoidlord and tell him/her that no matter what one wants to believe that the belief is created by him/her. But your reply is just pure religious pap that has nothing to do with what people have come to accept concerning UFOs. It is believed by the majority of UFO believers (those that haven't yet had the pleasure of witnessing, in daylight, something in the sky that is not human-made) associate "aliens' with the observed "craft" even though that is a shot in the dark 'cause no one has yet provided any irrefutable evidence for their reality.

And here you come blowing religious and paranormal smoke! Feed your brain! Rely on facts, evidence, proof and you can't go wrong. Spew your beliefs and you cannot be taken seriously. At least humanoidlord is trying to make sense of the mystery and while he offers out-there explanations he didn't offer any of your weird thinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

thats because im 85% sure they arent aliens they are more likely interdimensional visitors

At least the alien hypothesis is based on the real possibility that the stars we can actually see might have alien life. Interdimensional/time travel explanations are almost as bad as leprachauns and fairies, I mean technically they are all possible explanations, but I dont see why people take these science fiction ideas so seriously.

Maybe Im missing something here, what evidence is out there for other dimensions?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have seen so many different things that society says are not supposed to exist, so since I have witnessed those things, it means for me, that a little or a lot of EVERYTHING is here, has been here, with more coming our way. The Earth has become quite corrupt with tons of killing and evil filling the minds of every world leader, and it is a beacon to all kinds of things that this is a fun place for them to be. (They want to see human destruction happen), But not fun for humans even the evil ones will be horrified soon. Judgement is halfway here and more coming.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

examples:"aliens" delivering pancakes(joe simmington story) robot "aliens" things that look like they came of the mind of a 5yr old michellin man "aliens" "aliens" using "spells" and many more

You should read the works of the abduction researchers. From what they gather the "weird" aliens are simply hybrids trying to learn how to function outside the collective mind of their creators (Aliens). But it doesn't eliminate the IDH either. There are other histories and theories which basically state a war is being fought, in this dimension and many others. Something completely incomprehensible to us. But they do mention Aliens being here are a very real and physical thing, as well as other planes of existence, and supposedly they are here (from there) too, er, whatever....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I know I shouldn't answer to you, but what exactly made you so upset? That I say complicated too often?
That I refer to IBs in a context of ancient astronauts makes me religious?
The problem seems to be you just didn't get anything I said.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Depends what your terminology for "alien" is I suppose. For me, it's a sentient being from a planet that is not earth. How they arrived here is a fairly moot point. We may well find we'll have to travel exploit interdimensional or quantum science to travel space - would that make us interdimensional beings at that point?

Unless your aliens came from another version of earth and are simply traveling "in place," well.. they are probably aliens as well as interdimensional. Personally I believe they traveled from another point in our own galaxy, and therefor aliens.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
wow im surprised by the stupidity of ats people once again almost all posts are hate posts by close minded haters
also by interdimensional i dont mean they have a paranormal origin im saying they come from various places on the multiverse
to all the haters out there i have a challenge: show to me why you think they are extraterrestrial and explain why the "humanoids" dont behave like aliens
also read the books by jacques valle and jonh keel to see what im talking

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You're not helping your case by insulting people

top topics

<<   2 >>

join