It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just remember that when you aren't with the sheddites, they are still with you in spirit. Well, not floating around like a ghost or anything, but you know what I mean. We need a winking emoticon.

To all my beautiful Sheddites everywhere, the woodland elf is thinking of you and sending out love and light.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Leaper! Yes, they try to spike my coffee and taunt me to leave work early. I know they are near.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

We are near, but it's the pixies spiking your coffee I swear!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Sneaky lil devils!

Just for the record, I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Some of you have grown on me!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That's good to know.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks. I replied. I'm not sure if I saw it or not. There are a few with that title.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!! How is everyone today? I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the week. I am sitting at my desk on my second cup of coffee and wondering why we can’t just remove all Mondays!!! Today is going to be busy but I will try to get caught up on everyone…I promise!

a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid- I hope that you are able to get going today, I know that the waiting is killing you!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
I’m so sorry the stomach virus found you, that sucks!!! I hope that you are feeling better! That picture is absolutely adorable!!!

a reply to: crappiekat
Kat – Roasted chicken sounds yummy!!!! Sunday I am in 100% football mode. Somehow I got conned into my first fantasy league and I am having a blast kicking the guys butts!!! LOL

a reply to: fossilera
Foss!!! Free cider!?! YUMMY! And never go by how sunny it is. You can actually get burnt worse through the clouds because of the water amplifying the sun or something like that… That is awesome that you made the kids day but I hate we didn’t get to see your work. How did the concert go other than sunburn? Any videos?

Hey sweet Night! How are you honey? A good spooky movie sounds great! Please share! I hope that you are getting your rest and taking care of you!

[[[SHEDHUGS]]] I know that I have missed a ton of you and I am so sorry…but unfortunately work is calling…blah!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I hope I'm able to, too. You're right. It is killing me. I want this over with.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Merry monday everyone.
Just touching base quickly.
I have a couple gentlemen from Switzerland here for today and tomorrow.
They brought a drone that I will be using underground...and will eventually run on the network that Martin's pops made.

Its all coming together!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Mac that is awesome!!! Did they bring chocolate? Anyone coming from Switzerland should bring chocolate. LOL

I am sooo glad that things are falling in place. You guys are doing such amazing work!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I was joking about that with the guy this morning - He called from the airport before he started driving up here.
I asked if he brought me a present, he said a $20,000.00 drone, a box of chocolates and a swiss watch lol.
But he laughed after saying the chocolates and the watch, so i doubt he brought those.

He should have though, considering $20k for his drone is quite the price tag.
But whatever - this drone will pay for itself in the first day

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, damn. I found out that even if I do get my check today I'm still stuck here. One of them borrowed the grandma's jeep because their kid is getting out of the hospital. They left their car here for her to use but he'd beat it to crap off-roading it so it won't make the hour drive. They didn't tell her they wouldn't be here until this evening, much too late to leave. She told them that if any of them said a word about me still being here she'd shoot them.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hello to everyone!!

That's messed up Man. Sorry to see that Skid...
Hopefully You will at least get Your check, that way when You are able to go, You can just go!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Nope. Check didn't come either. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm about to go up in the woods for a screaming fit.

How did the shed go?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Bummer on the no check deal Bro... Sorry that...
The Shed... Got one wall. The back built. But did get the floor cover ripped up, placed more supports under, then replaced the floor covering...

That Guy. Yak yak all day about senseless stuff, distracting Me like crazy. I was trying to deal with measurements, etc, related to the shed, and all He talked about was movies and other stuff. Drove Me crazy. The first two hours, almost three actually, with Him we got ZERO done... LOL!! The guy has his heart in the right place, and He is a nice Guy, but is just not mechanically inclined at all... Sad really...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Use those ear phone like things for people who shoot guns. Explain that it's hearing protection if he asks; more like sanity protection but he doesn't have to know that. I hope you get it done soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

LOL on the Sanity protection... LMAO!!!
Something like that would prob be a big help! Thanx for the idea...

He asked when leaving last night if I wanted His help 'tomorrow', and I said "there is a guy a few trailers down Who mentioned He could help so I would prob ask Him to give Me a hand for a day, That will give You a break." He said ok cool...
I don't want to hurt His feelings....

This Guy did 4 years in the marines, is about 60 yrs old now, and a beefy build dude... But is one Who watched His Wife, My SIL, change a flat tire years ago. Can't even change the oil in the car, or change spark plugs or anything simple like adding windshield wiper fluid, etc... It's a Shame really...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No problem, anything for a friend. You know, you could always send him out for striped paint.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

LOL striped paint. I was thinking more like having him find a sky hook. But He can't drive a car so... Alas...

Hey I gotta go and get some more done on that shed.

CatchYa's all later...

edit on 26-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He can't drive? Wow. Health issues or doesn't know how?

Good luck, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join