It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah isn't he the coolest looking cat?

Thank you, i always liked this avatar best.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You can't see your name though. You could be anyone.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm still me just like others who you cannot see. I felt like going dark for a while.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Enjoying a quiet night here and a midnight snack.

Took my nephew over to see some more trains with my dad yesterday. Got to see one moving south just outside of Belle, West Virginia. Leading the way that God and the Southern Railway intended. WAMX 411 rolls south with a short local from DuPont as it passes through Diamond, West Virginia heading for Dickinson Yard. I don't know why but every time he's there with me, I see something moving through over there. Maybe he brings me good luck over there.

It's finally starting to cool down here this week. About time the heat gets out of here as you can see by the ten day forecast. I'll take highs in the 60s and 70s with the coolness of the night. Sure as hell beats highs in the 80s and 90s.....

Charleston's 10 Day Forecast and it looks great!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dark skies
distant cries

Always here
never fear

Blackened night
second sight

Night dies
silent sighs

Now it's time
another rhyme.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!! I stayed up way too late last night but it was ALL worth it, I got the High Score this week in one of my fantasy leagues!!! Which means an extra $10 in my pocket! Woohoo!

a reply to: awareness10
Hey sweetie! How are you? OMG, I just HAVE to have the mini kittie!!!! How adorable!!!!

a reply to: visitedbythem
Hello!!! And a huge hug back at ya!~

I will head over to the birthday parties just as soon as I am done here. Yum, birthday cake for breakfast! What could be better!?! You are so awesome to keep up with everyone!

a reply to: JDeLattre89
TEST!?! Ewwww! Good luck!

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Hey Gimmie!!!! How is my Lovebug neighbor? Loving the cooler weather I see. Yummy! Are you sharing!?!

OK guys….now that I am done playing with pictures; I need to get to work. Love everyone!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That is too cute Martin! I Love Cats!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: JDeLattre89

hi JD.. Cool, er which movie?

Sounds like a nice quiet evening

Yes i finally did it, my first ever story entry. We shall see how that one goes.
the pic of the kitten is from a youtube video of worlds smallest cats that was on my wife's facebook

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimmefootball400
Enjoying a quiet night here and a midnight snack.

snack looks wonderful, though I don't know if I could sleep after that

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Hey Gimmie!!!! How is my Lovebug neighbor? Loving the cooler weather I see. Yummy! Are you sharing!?!

Hey Jess!!! I'm doing pretty good actually.
Been staying busy with the train thing and what not. I'm glad that this hot ass weather has finally broken and its beginning to cool down in the long run and yes I will share it!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Still no check. I contacted gofundme and found out they can't track checks and that they're contacting wepay to see if it's been cashed. I hate this.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid I am so sorry!!! I can't believe that a company as large as GoFundMe doesn't have a way to track it! What a load of S*#%! What will they do if it has already been cashed?!?! OMG Skid I am so sorry!!! [[[HUGS]]]

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I just heard back. It hasn't been cashed but agree I should have gotten it by now. So...they can 1. reissue it and I have to wait another 7-10 business days (which I do not have because my ride to the truck leaves Friday and won't be back for a long time) or 2. direct bank deposit (which I also can't do because I have no bank account and don't know anyone who does, besides it's 4-7 business days to do that, which I don't have). I asked my sister in law if she can drive me there if I don't get it tomorrow. She's going to talk to her brother. No guarantees there and I leave my stuff here. At least I'll have the girls. That's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Gimme, glad you had fun with your Nephew and Dad. It's cooler here too, chilly and definitely Autumn like.

Hi Ten! Sorry I took off last night without saying goodbye. I got caught up multitasking and then going off to bed.

Hi Jess! Love the pics! I don't keep up with everybody's Birthdays and Anniversaries. My Memory sucks, but I have spies. LOL

Hiya JD!

Skiddy, I can't believe you never got that check! That's horrible! My Niece's Husband's Nephew who has cancer got money from there. Well, his family with all the medical bills I mean. I hope the check wasn't stolen.
HUGS!!!!!!!!

Edited to add, I see you posted above me.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I hope your Sister-in law comes through for you Honey. Still praying for you Cutie!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Leaving in a while for lunch, errands and grocery shopping with my friend.

Here is a faery Angel to watch over my fellow Sheddites.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks. I hope she can. I offered her some money so I hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good Morning ShedLandians!

Skid I hope that check gets here tomorrow for You and that everything will work out for You!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks. So do I. I told the guy who contacted me that I'll let them know if I haven't gotten it by Friday and that I'd hate to cancel the check, only to get it the next day because the mail is running stupid; which as backward as things are around here, I wouldn't doubt that's the case. So, the waiting game continues.

How goes work on your shed?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

" ... I'd hate to cancel the check, only to get it the next day ..." Is exactly how My Luck runs. I hope that would not be the case for you!! Same goes for When I make specific plans, they usually get all screwed up...

My Shed. I got a little more done on it yesterday. Hoping to get further today... My neighbor wasn't around to help. That Figures...

Temps have been cool here lately. Well it has been cool in the mornings anyway. (To Me that's a bad sign. Summer is nearing an end I'm afraid, so I need to get to bustin some Ass to finish the Shed.)

CC wants Me to paint a simple scene on at least one side of The Shed when It's done. Like some hills, a couple trees and clouds. It will be neat, if time allows...

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join