It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Just popping in to say Hello!
And that I hope everyone is doing well!

After 17 days I've finally nearly resolved my issues with my son buying four bedframes I didn't want and clearing me out of all my money. I am not a stupid person, I'm actually quite intelligent surprisingly, but I can BE stupid sometimes, and, yep, I fully admit it was my own fault.

I say that it's "nearly" resolved because they finally marked it as refunded today, but, unsure if they're still going to try and refund it to my old account or not even though I clearly gave them my new details. But, we will see. Wouldn't put it past them since they've been THIS bloody annoying already.

But regardless, the ball is finally rolling and I can almost stop stressing about being completely broke.

Thanking Dave sosososo much for being there for me and listening to me rant and cry over this situation and just being so amazing and wonderful, and thanking Miss Elfie too for listening to my unsolicited rants. And Birdie and WIS. And I suppose Mr Reverbs also since I rambled to him a few times about the situation, but unsure if he even peers in here. *waves hello if he does*

I write too much, I know. *shrugs*

Kaelci retreats to her tower built magically within the Shed's confines and returns to her state of Observation.

edit on 20 9 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Good for you! Don't let him near any more computers.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Haha! Nooo, no no no. I've got preventative measures in place now. Even if I'm up for 5 seconds, the computer is in lockdown. Never again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wow, Rider, how sweet and thoughtful to post those breath taking images for me! HUGS!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello Kaelci, so good to finally see you and that you are starting to relax a bit now! I know how stressful those situations can be. When I used to have my Great Nephew up here, he would love watching animal vids, so we would watch them, but if I had to walk away even for a moment, I would close the lid and always tell him, never ever touch Aunties computer! LOL Kids can be sneaky and fast. Gotta watch them little buggers like a hawk. Things will get settled soon enough for you Honey.

Glad that Dave has been so good to you.
You don't write too much! Always feel free Honey!

Hiya Skiddy!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

*hugs for the Elfie One!*

Yes, getting there. Slightly less stressed and anxious, but it will linger until everything is 100% resolved.
But better at the moment!

I could have written more, but I'm practicing this little thing called "restraint"... we'll seeeeeee how that goes, haha.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Love that pic, adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!! I guess I should get some sleep now. Be back later. Have a great day/night whatever the heck it may be! LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Syx, Q and Skid walk into a bar ...

You'd think one of them would have seen it !

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! I have missed you guys sooooo much!!!!

MAC Good luck!!! I have no doubt you guys will knock their socks off!!!

OK guys, let the picture overload begin….and MAN do I have A LOT of catching up to do!!! Can someone fill me in on the “hot spots”?
We played with birds, otters, monkeys, and dolphins at Discovery Cove. I will upload regular vacation pics later

I love her look of wonder in this pic

See all the sharks behind me!!!

We both got dolphin kisses

And then we both got a ride in to shore

I know you can't tell but I am behind all the fish! LOL

edit on 9/20/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good Morning.

Martin!!! What awesome pictures. Looks like you guy's had a great time.

Can't wait to see more.

Welcome Home

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hay Martin good to have you back and you brought presents from your travels.
Did she cry when she was with the dolphins? I would have, in mere gratitude.
Otters? You lucky person.
You look so happy you are glowing.

Merry Meet.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
originally posted by: kaelci

Just popping in to say Hello!
And that I hope everyone is doing well!

Thanking Dave sosososo much for being there for me and listening to me rant and cry over this situation and just being so amazing and wonderful, and thanking Miss Elfie too for listening to my unsolicited rants. And Birdie and WIS. And I suppose Mr Reverbs also since I rambled to him a few times about the situation, but unsure if he even peers in here. *waves hello if he does*
I write too much, I know. *shrugs*

I'm always here for your rants and anything else you need.

(((hugs)))

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pretty . . . I am glad they didn't put the big cat exhibit next to the aquarium.

Were you the one in the wet-suit, or the one with the long nose? Either way, looks like you had a good time.

Kaelci: glad to hear things worked out. You could always try to install a children's browser and password protect profiles.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi! What movie did you watch?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good Morning Sunshines!

Jess, it so wonderful to be able to live vicariously through you and the amazing photos you are sharing! That trip must have cost you guys a fortune! You look so happy and that makes us all happy.
My Sister and her family have swam with the dolphins. I can only imagine how magical that must be. Oh those fish are sooo beautiful! I still say that you and your daughter look like Sisters! Keep the pics coming Honey! We missed you!

Hello Chirp, where ya been? You must be hanging out with Kat, we don't see her much either. So good to see you!!!

Kat, I know you have been very busy working and weren't feeling well recently. Good to see you!!!

Wis, are you Wiccan? I caught the Merry Meet thing, a common Wiccan greeting. Hope you are having a great day!

Hello Timely! How are your studies going???

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh forgot to say Hi to JD and Skiddy!

Skiddy, I should write down any movie I watch because you always ask and I always forget the titles. Last night we put in a dvd of various episodes of some show I don't remember the title of. It has paranormal and unexplained mysterious and weird stuff. I ended up falling asleep and didn't even catch the ending of the first show. LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, I never know if it's one I've seen or not. I'm always open to new movies.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OK guys I have to shrink down the rest of my pics. They are too large to upload. Do you guys have gmail or google accounts? If so I can just create an album for y'all to click on and flip through.
Google Album Link
*I hope that works*

Night - The Discovery Cove really isn't that expensive at all. And when you take in all it includes, it works out to cheap! If you went down today, it would be $229 WITH the dolphin swim!!!!! That includes breakfast, lunch, and all day snacks and drinks!!!!
Discovery Cove

Sorry I didn't get to post more, work was CRAZY today!!! I promise to work on pics tonight!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey nice photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join