It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm off for a while. You all have a great Day!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The man walked at a steady pace through the brightly lit forest. The soft sound of his footsteps on the soft earth seemed to be in time with the song surrounding him. The voice of nature brought to his ears a most intriguing melody; a melody that seemed to energize him and calm him all at once. He didn't know where he was headed, but he didn't mind at all. The peace in this place was such that he thought he might never want to leave.

The man knew that this wasn't the world that he was in previously, it was much to beautiful; too heavenly. He must have slipped through dimensions again. He was not upset though, because this new world was much more likeable. It seemed as though the very air in in this place was alive with magic.

The man continued walking, ever in tune with the song of the forest, but also feeling as if he was nearing something new. As he moved he felt as though the forest was moving a little here, a little there, opening a path for him. He wasn't afraid to follow the opening way; all was as it should be here, now. He realized that he had been missing something. Above him, and behind, there were small creatures flitting about in harmony with each other and with the magic that permeated the very air he was breathing.

Some time later, how long exactly was unknown by the man, he came upon a clearing in the woods. Excitement welled up within him as he stepped into the clearing and saw a building with several creatures milling about outside. The building appeared to be welcoming and all of the beings looked cheerful and at peace. The man quickened his pace a bit to reach this beautiful, happy place more quickly.

As he drew closer to the place he was astounded by what he saw. There were people like him but also what appeared to be elves and pixies and also a huge dragon! He didn't know how he hadn't seen this magnificent beast before now! There were more beings than he could describe and the closer he got the more his eyes were opened to see. His heart was overwhelmed with all found here. For some reason though his first instinct was to go inside this building.

On his way to the door no one looked at him as if he didn't belong, but those that looked did so in interest with a welcoming look on their faces. The man went into the building to find an amazingly decorated common area where people of all sorts were talking and laughing and enjoying their food and drink. "I think I'm going to like it here," he said to himself quietly. Surely many of these people would be interested in the tales of a far traveled adventurer such as he.

[I did it right this time haha]

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh wow! that is amazing! I love it!!!!
I can only imagine how many hours it took to create him.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks!! I think this is awesome! :-)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thanks!! I think I'll just sit back and have a drink and a meal for now! The Pixies seem to be helpful for now, but I'll keep my eye on them

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you so much!!! haha I mean to post there here in The Shed (I copied/pasted it here) but now that I've started that thread I think I'll leave it so that I can continue to post parts of the story there for any interested in reading it all at once... But I'm gonna post it here too! :-) Oh and I'm glad you like the story so far!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
CC

I couldn't find one with out the "kind of", no you are totally awesome.

originally posted by: Night Star

CC, Wis will not be mad at you at all. Trust me! You'll see.

Why am I mad at CC???

I would never ever be mad at her. Did I miss some thing in an alternate world?
Did I say some thing offensive, I am so sorry what ever the hoot I said.
Night you are right, I am not mad.

edit on 14-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: phyf

Why is my whole text RED is there a glitch?
edit on 14-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Red hot mojo

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Hi TMFT!

Welcome aboard.

Nice story entry too, thanks for sharing.

It's sometimes quite hard (with so much chatter) to find the story entries if they are the same colour as the chat, so we tend to colour our story entries to make them easier to find... Teal seems to be the most popular?

Writing about how you found the shed is always a great way to bring yourself "into the fold"!

I look forward to reading some more of your adventures!

BigG

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Why is my whole text RED is there a glitch?

You usually do the red text when you are mad at us.....
c

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awesome!! I'll keep your advice in mind!

I'm glad you like the story thus far and thanks for the welcome!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

i know you wouldnt be mad but i dont know you to good as i dont know when people will take it the wrong way....i am ok i just thought what i wrote back might have upsetted you when i said well she is a he...and i hav picture to prove he is a boy...thanks..and its read cause i so so love red...thanks for the polar bear as well...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hello all....ok now tell me who is ready for a few more baby pictures...lol....just let me know..i didnt get the pictures i wanted today but i will soon...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Good morning Shedizens!

No pixie coffee today, or any caffeine, trying to cut back. Expecting mad headaches later today and possibly tomorrow while my body complains about being forced to adjust to such atrocities. But eh, I'll survive!

Just realised that Darien's been hanging upside-down entrapped by tendrils from the ceiling of the Shed for a couple of days now, should probably get him down at some point. Kaelci and Night Star got too distracted dancing about together in the gardens blossoming behind the Shed! And the forests too! Well, it's just so beautiful over there, easy to lose track of time and things.

Plus! We discovered one of those fancy portals back there!

edit on 14 9 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Good morning. That second pic is really cool.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I want to live in that picture.

You could tapir off the caffiene before stopping completely. Cold turkey isnt fun

Im making suntea right now

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks!
I thought so; when I saw it I was reminded of earlier conversations in this Shed 11 speaking of portals and such hopping from one Shed Thread to the next and thought it pretty fitting.

How is your situation going? Any news on that writing you were trying to sell?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Somebody was supposed to contact me about a shelter but never did. The script thing...I don't know. I haven't heard from anyone. I'm getting nervous about that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
CC, I would love to see more pics.

Hello everyone. Not usually on at night, but was following another thread, that turned out to be a huge disappointment. Such is life.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

LOVE this!!!!!!! Thank you so much for joining in our story telling! Some of us have been slacking, myself included. I'll have to work on that. I'm really looking forward to more of your writing!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello my Lovlies!

Syx, that mechanical dragon is cool and would get along very well with Gordi's Sporky!

CC, yes of course we want to see more baby pics!

Hi Wis!

Hi Chiefsmom!

Hi Gordi, I bought some Scottish shortbread cookies today. Nice thick and buttery. Yum! I got some rose scented powder from England. I guess I was feeling rather International today.

Kaelci, awesome portal pic! Perfect!

Skiddy, I am so worried about you.
Big hug Cutie! My heart breaks for you right now and your two dogs too.

I am very, very tired right now, so If you don't see me, go look on the couch I'll be curled up on it. Soooo sleepy.

Trying to keep my eyes open here. LOL

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join