It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

i didnt think of that until i seen your post but yes he could maybe just maybe pass for a girl..only if i didnt have pictures to prove she is a he....lol....i will i hope post a few more later after they are home...maybe a whole family group on and then one with 4 of our grand babies..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Jess,
Its set, your pops will be here September 20th.
We are going to blow these peoples minds with what we are presenting!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Hello and welcome to our enchanting realm. Here is Shed 10

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We started from The Shed and then moved on to The Shed 2, 3 4, etc. One of the sheds doesn't come up because people were searching for things from their past entries and it went poof. The mods tried helping us, but it just disappeared.

We have been around for a while and it's nice that you found us. Pick out a room for yourself. Just imagine it to be whatever you'd like and it will appear. We always have pixies making drinks for us or cooking up a nice meal. They can mischievous sometimes, but usually behave. There are people on at all different hours of the day and night to keep you company.

Tell us a bit about yourself if you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to The Shed! Have a seat and put Your feet up!
Watch out for the Pixies as some are quite mischevious!!

There are 11 Shed incarnations. So nice that You decided to drop by! Oh, Welcome to ATS!!

Good Morning and Hello everyone!! I hope the day is Yours!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! LOL! I was writing when You dropped in! This time it was YOU sneaking up on Me!! LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Jess, you and your daughter look like Sisters. Two beautiful ladies! I hope you have more pics of Hogwarts to share when you get back. Love that place! Well, I've only seen it in movies, but I would love to live in that castle!!!! You sure are having a lot of fun!

Mac, OMG, your kitten is so precious! You must be dying to hold him and play with him. The bottle feeding is a good idea and lots of handling. You will bond with your little guy in no time.

Hiya Wis! You're a smart cookie. I had no idea what the cat's name meant. My cat's name Kya supposedly means diamond in the sky and is a girls name, but he doesn't know that. LOL

Chiefs Mom, I always wanted a wildcat, but never had the room or money for one.

Here is a bobcat an online friend has. He has more and I forget what else because we haven't been in touch in some time. He raised this one with his domesticated cats.

Hiya CC Grandma! It is very easy to mistake a baby's gender. He sure is a cutie!

Ok, I have to get dressed everyone. Going out later with my Sister for lunch. I'll do my famous Ozzy line and say I Love you all!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi Night! LOL! I was writing when You dropped in! This time it was YOU sneaking up on Me!! LMAO!!!

From here, it looks like you snuck up on me! LOL! Hello dragon Grandpa! Be back in a bit.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Awesome! I love the concept
Now I want to go back through all the sheds to see what was left behind by regulars and passersby. A journey such as that will take quite some time, though, so for now I think I'll sit and enjoy the fire

Thank you for welcoming me and I'm thinking I'll be here quite often! As far as a little about me... Well, I'm an inter-dimensional traveler, among other things. I am an adventurer at heart and investigator at mind. I love odd, eerie and unexplainable things.

I am new to the world of ATS as well as the world of stacking rocks haha

This is awesome.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

yes i so know it is but hey if syx can bs with others so can i....i wasnt going to be i just had to..lol....i just hope they are not upset with me...this is why i hate talking or meeting new people..as i dont know if they will take me in a funny way or not..
edit on 14-9-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LOL Yah I guess I did kinda sneak up on Ya!LOL!!
Have fun today Night!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hunny what You wrote is just fine! Maybe use LOL or similar. Then they know it was supposed to be something silly.

edit on 14-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

At first the sheds were allowed up to 400 pages, now we have 200 pages per shed incarnation. That is a LOT of reading for you ahead. LOL

I too love odd and unexplained things! So happy to hear you enjoy our little corner of ATS!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
CC, Wis will not be mad at you at all. Trust me! You'll see.

Thanks Syx, I shall! I'm so hungry. Haven't had breakfast, so can't wait to go out for lunch. She has a Doctor's appointment so I'm waiting for her to get done with that and then she'll come pick me up. Hot as hell today!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Leaving now my awesome Sheddites. See you all later today. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

CatchYa later Night! Enjoy the day!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well dang that is a lot of reading haha

Maybe I'll skim...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

heya Taured

Welcome to our little place in the corner of the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I want to drop in a link here for Your Tale!
Would that be ok with You?

EDIT: I'm dropping n a link to Your Tale. Go HERE to read!!
Hope that was ok. I have to leave and couldn't wait. Sorry. But You guys, have a read of His story!! I know you will ALL like it!!

edit on 14-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hey Mac! I found this guy a while back and thought You would like to see Him!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's a couple More!!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join