It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I won't, or at least I'll try not to. It looks big on the outside, so at most I can say I won't have any problems finding my car if something manages to spook me in the middle of the night.

a reply to: WalkInSilence

I understand where you are coming from - treat any footage I bring along as icing on the cake. I myself don't need any proof of the spiritual world, as I've witnessed it first hand. Any footage I take is for those that cannot be there with me to have their own "adventure".

There will be plenty of stories, but I like to be a scientist and have something else to go along with them.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wis, I'd trust Foss with or without documentation of the events. BUT...it would be amazing to see what he captures if he captures anything.
Oh and...the baby is a HE. LOL

Hello JD! Sweet dreams JD!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I went to see my grand son today, he is 3. He is a little charmer, and talks up a storm.

My son told me that My grand son was at my ex wifes house and told her that Grandma Bettie ( my mother deceased almost 4 years) came by the house to visit him. My ex wife asked him what she said, and he told her she said his dad had a very nice garden. My son said they havnt had conversations about her or brought up her name, and they didnt think he knew her name

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Awwww, Rider, what a cool experience your Grandson had. So you know your Mom is watching over you and loves your garden. I love hearing such stories! Nice song you posted earlier!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: fossilera

Share the paranormal experiences you have witnessed Foss.

link   
My mom makes earrings like that. Necklaces, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Thanks. I wanted to write it for a while but kept putting it off. I'm glad I did.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Awesome pic Jin!!!!

Skid, got any pics of your Mom's work? I LOVE Indian things!!!!!! You must write more in here!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't have any off hand. I could see if I can find some.

I've wanted to write. It's just the mood hasn't been right.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I found one!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I don't have any off hand. I could see if I can find some.

I've wanted to write. It's just the mood hasn't been right.

Great, I'd love to see them if you can find some!
Yeah, I hear ya about having to be in the mood to write.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I found one!

Beautiful!!!!!! A lot of work goes into making those. Very tedious, but rewarding!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Skid are you Native American?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes I am. Being able to track down genealogy is hard because they didn't keep records sometimes and also my family denied it for years. I guess they thought it was safer. I'm Cherokee and Odawa.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes it is very difficult tracing Native American ancestry. One tribe in my family history first came from Canada (Huron Indians) and were almost completely wiped out by another tribe. Some joined with Native Americans here in the U.S. I would have look at my paperwork to see which tribe they joined. On my Dad's side there was a guy who married an Indian princess and the only reason there are records is because she agreed to be Christian or Catholic, I forget which. Once they were married though, they ended up living with the Indians. LOL Love that story!

Aho!

edit on 13-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Safe to say Christian since that's just being generic
How are you today?

Hello everyone!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Hello Cutie! I'm fine. Multitasking. Hope you are well!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Ah, busy then? I am well of course. Did a rewrite of that thing I shared a couple days ago. Found out Sanders is coming to my town this Friday to support a senator for election.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join