It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Mom LOVED it! I just clicked on Youtube and it has been viewed 66 times, I think mom was # 45-65! LOL She is taking it and showing it to everyone….and then letting them know she is in it! HAHAHA

a reply to: chiefsmom
a reply to: AboveBoard
Morning! How are ya’s? Well it’s lunch now not morning….

a reply to: Night Star
Hey sweetie!!! How are you today!?! Still trying to get caught up in The Shed from the weekend, LOL. Has your pain gotten any better?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

....a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Mom LOVED it! I just clicked on Youtube and it has been viewed 66 times, I think mom was # 45-65! LOL She is taking it and showing it to everyone….and then letting them know she is in it! HAHAHA....

Fame at last!!! ROFL
I'm sooo glad that she liked it!!
Thanks Jessie!

Gx

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi Sweetie! Has my pain gotten any better? I'm always in pain. LOL
So far so good, but I have to do my running around today instead of tomorrow. That means lifting heavy groceries up 3 flights of steps. Mark helps, but we're both disabled so we kind of wobble up the stairs with all the bags. I'm slower going up than he is. My friend at least takes the heavier bags and gets them onto the porch for us. She has carpel tunnel in her hands, so I appreciate at least that much. Going out for lunch in about an hour.

Have a great day and don't work too hard Honey!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

WOW...That was just GREAT...Now i have that song stuck in my head for a while now...Thanks...but its all good...I love good things stuck in my head just like the shed...wow not sure what to say but maybe a big thanks to both of you for putting me in this..i so loved it and will keep it in my head..THANKS...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Marty!!!!

Did you see I posted pics from the Lunatic Asylum? I thought of you when I was there...wait that sounds wrong, not because of lunacy, but because you had been there

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
hello all..hope every one has a great day...man i still have that song in my head..oh well its a good thing..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello Monsters of The Shed! umm, Who's gonna make a Thread for That Video? Anyone thought of doing that yet? I thought of doing it, but if I do, it won't be till later on.

Going outside soon to take advantage of the beautiful day, and get more done on The Shed here. I put up 4 of the 8 roof plywood sheets yesterday. The two largest panels...
It was not easy doing it alone. I am very sore today from doing that, but it was worth it.

Ok. Some more coffee...

Ok. I hope You all have a great day!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hi Zazz! Not sure if I commented yet on the pix You just mentioned, but I loved them!
Sounded like You had a good time there!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Have fun and don’t overdo it. Hey, maybe you could rig up a pulley system from one of your windows. If you get find a cheap little motor you could just load the bags on the platform and hit the UP button….

You made her day!

a reply to: ccbears
I have it stuck in my head too. Only people here at work already know I’m crazy so when I don’t sing the right words (well they don’t think it’s the right words) they just shake their head and go on. LOL

a reply to: zazzafrazz
NO! I missed it! Oh I bet you had a blast!!!! I would love to go for an overnight there!!! Do you know how many patients they had to have their own coal mine going!?! Here is a link I made of a pic I took while I was there….I LOVED that place. Paul wasn’t so thrilled, LOL
My Trip
I will have to dig up some of my other pics. I would like to go to the haunted house they have there too! They do an awesome one at the Graham Mansion in Fort Chiswell VA (I took Danielle a couple years ago) it’s only about 45 minutes south of me.

Oops forgot my Hello!! LOL

a reply to: SyxPak
OMGosh I just LOVE that dragon pic!!! Right down to the heart shape its tail is making!!! Don’t work too hard! YES, that song deserves it’s own thread!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

LOL I know right?! I have a few Dragon/Coffee pix in My uploads here. I need to organize My images here. (YAh I'll do that some day. Maybe after I join the Procrastinators club. Hmmm. I keep meaning to do that...) LOL!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

what song? Post it over on the Earworm thread!!

edit on 10/17/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Avy is my halloween entry

Hi everyone.

edit on 10/17/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

Had my presentation this morning.
Well a little bit of some confusion right off the hop - Told me to set up in the wrong room, then when I was being called to the podium in another room, someone announced that I was needed in that room.
I get in there, set up, handed the tech guy my USB stick and said please ensure the videos are located with the presentation.
So I start yapping, my first video comes up and it starts stuttering and going really slow mo - I apologized to the crowed, and said the videos should have been located with the presentation. Then when I went to change slides, the remote had low batteries and wouldnt flip.
By this time, all I could do was laugh and apologize. Finally I was able to signal the tech guy to flip to the next slide when needed.
After the first initial 5 minutes of hiccups it started to flow. The room was packed with people interested in my technical paper. I got a lot of questions afterwards.
Peoples minds were blown with what I have done with drones and the level I have taken it to.

So all in all I feel it went well. I got lots of positive feedback from people. Things like wow, I had no idea you could do that, or holy have been able to get data from this... ect

Martin, me and your dad had an excellent afternoon together at the conference. We talked about moving forward with the drone netowork. He asked me if I would be interested in working with him on some projects! Of course I said yes!!!

Some really, really exciting advancements and breakthroughs on the horizon. I wish he could have stayed longer, but I seen him off to the airport about an hour ago.

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know how the conference is going so far.
Lots of new tech and what not for mining and safety, but so far I was told my presentation has been the most interesting.

Hope everyone is doing well, im headed back up to the conference now. (Came downstairs to my hotel room to write this)

Talk to you all soon!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Woohoo!!!! I've been waiting to see how things went! Sorry for the slow start but glad you finally got things going! I can't wait to hear all the details! You two are going to be one amazing pair! I gave ya a good luck a page or two back, LOL.

OK headed home everyone. I will check back in, in a few hours.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hay Buddy, what are you doing here? I mean this is such an honor.

Did Night manage to lure you in with promises of cookies and treats?
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Now you must stay for while and visit so we can wrench a story or two out of you. Aye???
We have all sorts of delectible's in the Shed pantry.

edit on 17-10-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Adding all most extinct species

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

What is a shed without its Sheddigans?

Surrounded be "Peeping Toms"

It is really nice to see all of the "old folks" gather for the Holidays. No place like home.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
CC you are here. Yeah.

Big kitty smooch. No claws, I promise.
Thanks for wishing us a great day, I hope yours goes well too.
Are you out of your boxes, is Syz that rascal behaving?
Why does your mood say "Unwanted"?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I really should make it "incorrect". I'd get a reminder every time I got it wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Awesome! thank you very much !!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As a coffee lover, I have to say that this stuff sounds horrible.
Essence of Coffee

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here you go, Syx. Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join