It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: crappiekat

I hear ya about all the needed hugs and prayers Kat. We think of You lots too. Seems We all think of each other most of the time...

You mentioned BH's Thread. I was there and like 13, at a quick count, of other Shedders that answered the call.
I love it that We can all come together in times of need, to help fallen and/or ailing ATS members... It's like one big Family isn't it?

Hey you.

I am just feeling extreme vulnerablity

We need to pray and to do our best to stick together.

I think many of us are experiencing one thing or another. We are all vulnerable I think right now. You are not alone Sweetheart! I pray for all of you as you are all in my heart and thoughts at all times. My extended family and amazing friends!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

We got Your back Kat. Relax. And hey, I think if we were any more together, we would be tripping on each other!! LMAO!!!

But seriously. Are You ok?

edit on 16-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Keep sending that message.

We need to stick together.

I am so tired, I need to sleep.

Please!!!! Never let the Shed go away.

We need each other.

We may have real life we have to deal with, but we have each other to take care of each other.

I judge no one.

Haha

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hey. Yah I hope I get Our Shed done soon too! It's gettin there.
Won't be too long before the overweight woman will be singing!

Hey I hate to cut and run You guys but it;s that time for CC and I to pick out a movie for the night. ACtually We are almost done watching Rome. Almost done with season two anyway. Not sure how much more there is to it.
I hope You AL have a great evening!

G'Nighty Night now...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

WOW, that was a very good tribute song, guys! I am impressed! Very well done!

edit on 16-10-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Howdy. Good to hear your shed is almost done. I know you'll be relieved once it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That was funny, guys.

"Skid marks in the middle of the road". At least it wasn't in undies lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Kat, there will always be a shed for you and the others to come home to. Even I'm not here for some reason, someone else will take up the dragon key and keep it alive. Goodnight Sweetheart! Sweet Kitty dreams!

Syx and CC, have fun with your movie time! See you soon!

Lone, I am still in awe over that video that Gordi and Tom threw together! I am so proud of them both! Proud as a peacock. Thanks for watching and replying! Hugs!

Hey Skiddy! How ya doing Hun? Girls doing good? Liking your new place?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That was funny, guys.

"Skid marks in the middle of the road". At least it wasn't in undies lol.

Bahahaha!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They're fine. They finally got settled down. I go out frequently and hang out with them.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great shed video ! You guys did a wonderful job on that!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Skiddy, glad the girls are doing good and you are spending time with your precious fur babies!

Rider!!!!!!! How are you Cutie?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
May I present:
"A 'Monster' Shed Halloween"

Just stopping in to say - That was fantastic!! Thank you both!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Ah, I see one of our missing Sheddites has popped in. I was worried about you young lady. Now where is Dave? Hellloooo out there!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Huwwooooo Miss Elfie
And helloooo to all the Shedizens *waves wildly*

I'm sorry that I haven't been around - but just know that I'm always lurking and reading in the shadows! A Magister doesn't disappear that easily! Just haven't had much really to say, and while I have story ideas, I just can't put them into words just yet.

Dave is about!!
I probably shouldn't speak for him, but I'll just say that he's pretty busy at the moment.

I have storm warnings at the moment so I'm pretty pleased!
But, as normal, we'll probably just get this rain and distant rumbles of thunder and Brisbane will get my storm and I'll be all "HMMPH!! Could've formed a bit sooner so I could enjoy it too!"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I think I'll name the next shed Lurkers United. Is someone giving out prizes for being a lurker in here? Why are so many lurking? Stop that, it's creepy! LOL Kidding. I do miss folks when they aren't here though and always wonder if they are ok. So to all the lurkers, please come back! What is a shed without its Sheddigans?

It was great seeing your Adorable face tonight Kaelci! I miss your story entries and I miss you! Hugs my Shed Sister!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Bahahaha! That one cracks me up every time! Hiya Sweetie! How are you? Missed you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I'm well, just poking around. How are you?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals!!!!

I must say I have had one interesting weekend out doing the train watching thing this weekend. It all started off with an absolutely gorgeous day to be out on Saturday. It all started off with the first eastbound run of the 2016 edition of the annual "New river Fall Excursion" trips between Huntington and Hinton, West Virginia.

In celebration of fifty years of hosting excursions on the Chesapeake & Ohio Railway as hosted by the Collis P. Huntington Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society with equipment provided by Amtrak. Operating as CSX train P938-15, the 2016 New River Fall Foliage Train is seen heading through Marmet, WV on its first Saturday of operation. Leading the way is Amtrak 822, a General Electric P40DC, that is painted in their "Phase Three" heritage in honor of Amtrak's forty plus years of providing passenger service across the United States. This is the only public excursion held on the entire CSX Transportation system. Running along the Kanawha and New River Subdivisions between Huntington and Hinton, West Virginia. These trips, held for two weekends in October, give riders the chance to view some of the best fall foliage in the United States.

It didn't stop after the New River Train ran yesterday. To add to the craziness that has been this weekend, I got a heads up yesterday of a CSX grain train coming my way from Indiana yesterday with one hell of a lash up even though they were all General Electric wide cabs. So I set out today and this evening to catch this particular train coming by. I had this sinking suspicion that it was a false heads up. That was until I found out from a friend of mine who is in WELL and good with some people with CSX. He sent me a message that it was setting in the yard at Russell Yard with no crew but the crew was coming on duty. I honestly thought that I had lost hope and that they had swapped power at Russell when a grain train in front of the one I was after showed up. So, after about six hours of waiting it finally shows up and I got to see my first Mexican locomotive leading.

If you can't see the numbers on the last four motors. Those are listed below.......
1. Ferromex 4699
2. Union Pacific 7456
3. Norfolk Southern 9597
4. Canadian National 5759
5. CSX Transportation 3359

If you guys are wondering just what the hell Ferromex means. It's a contraction of Ferrocarril Mexicano or Mexican Railway for the non-Spanish speaking folks.
edit on 17-10-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join