It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
@cody - MUCH appreciated bro!!!
I'm so glad you liked it!! (You even got a mention in the song!!!)

@NightStar - Awww now I'm tearing up!!!!
THAT's exactly what this is all about for me!!! - Bringing a wee smile into the Shed again.

I'd LOVE to work with Tom again - this has been a HOOT from start to finish!!!
(He's a REAL star btw but I hope his Workplace doesn't spy where he recorded his parts of the video!!! ooops!!!)

Thanks again!

G

(I Just had a thought.... if we team up again as Gordi & Tom.... we could be called.... "G & T" !!! (Gin & Tonic!!) LOL)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I have the biggest smile ever! G&T would be a great name for you guys and the vids you produce together! Great idea! I am still in awe! Sent you and Tom a PM.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello JustMike!!!

Wis, loved your cute Autumn pic and the little mouse!!!!

AB, your thread is perfect and I will be popping in again for sure! I am proud of our Sheddites who gather together to support our ATS family!

Syx, WOW, that is one awesome dragon gif!!!!!!! Have a great evening!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: cody599

Cody!!!! Good to see you again Shed Brother! Wasn't that vid amazing? Bahahaha! Hey, you can make a vid too, you have a guitar! Get to it!

I'm always here Night

Just busy as a busy thing being busy, too busy to reply normally

HELL YEAH What a video,

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It's a good busy though I'm sure with the new home and get togethers with friends and work and stuff. Right? Just jump in when you can. It is always wonderful seeing a familiar face return.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Haha, way to go G and T!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Be back in a little while folks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Look where I'm staying for 4 nights

www.campkatur.com...-pods the hobbit pods.

Still work but sometimes I think to myself "Ahhh I'm getting paid for this"
edit on 16-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

OMG!!!!!

Tom and Ed, "That was Fantastic"!!!!!

You guys ROCK.

I LOVE it "Errollorre & Gordi"

Just happened to pop in.

So glad I did.

Holy Moley Did I just see cody wizz thru here.
Dude good to see you. Dang I really know what busy means. I thought I had a seasonal job. HAhahaha. It is now my life.

I love it. But I miss you guys. Not a'lot of time to hang out.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Those look cool. Have fun in the Shire. Watch out for Ring Wraiths.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sir Knight, that is so cool!!!!!! If you find a ring, leave it there!!!!!!

You'll have take some pics for us when you go.

Hiya Skiddy, how is everything going???

Hya Kat! You have good timing and got to catch that awesome vid! Miss you!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Howdy. It's going. What's up with you?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello and Good evening Shedarians! I hope You are all well. Doin fine here, but sore.
Got some more done on the Shed. A couple few more days and it will all be finished! Well except for the painting.
(Been taking Me forever as I can only do a little each time I work on it.) Hoping to get that done too before the snow flys. Oh Crap. I know I just said a bad word. Please excuse Me for that!! LOL!!

Ok now on to Important matters!

Hi CC, Skid, Night, Doom, Kat and others that I missed?! Sorry that...

a reply to: Gordi and Tom The Team of G+T!
OMFreakin Dragons God You guys!!! That video is AWESOME!!!! LMFAO!!!
That made Me smile big time!! Still grinnin from that!
Gordi and Tom You did a FanFreakinTastic job on that video!!! G+T indeed!!! LMAO!!!

Good to See You! Gonna start callin You "The Elusive C Man"!! You know. The way that Ya come screamin through here on Your Harley, then gone in a Cloud of Dust!!! LOL!!

But Hey. It's always Good seeing You Cody! Take it Easy Bro!

a reply to: crappiekat
HiYa Kat!! Long time no see! How are You?!? Good to see You!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Please, All of you.

Pray for BH. She is one our best.

We all get caught up in the BS that goes on in the world.

We need to care about each other.

Please, Please.

Crappiekat.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hay Syx!!!

It seems we need lots of prayers and hugs.

I think about all of you.

The world is changing.

And I hope we will be talking with each other in the future.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I hear ya about all the needed hugs and prayers Kat. We think of You lots too. Seems We all think of each other most of the time...

You mentioned BH's Thread. I was there and like 13, at a quick count, of other Shedders that answered the call.
I love it that We can all come together in times of need, to help fallen and/or ailing ATS members... It's like one big Family isn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Continued from page 156

Before they left King Garren, they were gifted with new clothing, boots, cloaks and food for their journey ahead. It was dusk when they decided to set up camp and rest for the night. "Night Star, do you suppose we could use a portal and maybe get back to the shed tomorrow?" asked Jojopo. Night stirred the twigs in the fire. "I was thinking the same thing. I sense something strange going on there, like people disappearing or the realms overlapping or...something. What made you ask Jojopo?" He shivered from the cold wind and wrapped his cloak tighter against his body. "I just...liked it there. I hadn't had a home for so long and it felt like a good home. There were even others like myself there, good goblins who tired of the ways of the wicked." The Elf smiled. It was a good home and she missed it and the beings and creatures of the Shedlands.

Storm stretched a wing as he settled down upon the Autumn leaves. "It is nearing the time when the veils between the worlds are thinning, we must proceed with caution." The miniature dragon Sky scurried around the base of a thick tree chasing fireflies. "When I was away with my kind, many decided to join the Shedlands. The variety of dragons there are simply astounding! I too shall call it home."

In the distance they could hear the distinct cry of a wolf, their wolf. Pesky flew toward him. "Where have you been? Sheesh, I thought you found a lady wolf and left us or something." The white wolf chuckled. "You should have known I wouldn't be very far behind. Now what's this I hear about a portal and the Shed?" Night held the wolf close and rubbed her face into his fur with much affection. "I knew you would be along soon. Yes, tomorrow, we shall find a portal and return to the Shed. I fear something may be amiss." Wolf cocked his head to the side. It is that time of year when there are unexplained mysteries and evil things that lurk in the night, sometimes even in the daylight hours. I shall be vigilant and keep a watchful eye." They all curled up to slumber in the silence and darkness as stars glittered above.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I hear ya about all the needed hugs and prayers Kat. We think of You lots too. Seems We all think of each other most of the time...

You mentioned BH's Thread. I was there and like 13, at a quick count, of other Shedders that answered the call.
I love it that We can all come together in times of need, to help fallen and/or ailing ATS members... It's like one big Family isn't it?

Hey you.

I am just feeling extreme vulnerablity

We need to pray and to do our best to stick together.
edit on 16-10-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)
]]

Please, Please. We need to be together.

PLEASE.

edit on 16-10-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Kat, I had left a link in here for the Sheddites on another page to visit and leave replies or pics for BH. We always unite together with our ATS family and I am very proud of our Sheddites who rallied together into that thread.

Here it is again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AB also has a great thread we can go to for each other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Syx! Hope you get your shed done soon!

Hi Skid! I'm good. Going out Monday this week with my friend instead of Tuesday. So I'll be here for a while in the morning/early afternoon and then again at night time.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice one Night! (Gettin the Halloween Feel!)

I give it a Star and this Halloween Wyrm!

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join