It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cherry picking polls now...cute.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.predictit.org...

Yep...Trump is still losing.

LOL cherrpicking. The only poll that will count is Nov 8th. Hopefully Hillary wins for all the libs sake, because if not, I don't think there's enough bridges in this country to accomodate all the lib jumpers.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Do the polls matter again?

This gets so confusing.

But I guess if the polls matter and are accurate, Trump is still losing.

Trump still losing? Not as of 9/6/16. And the poll is CNN, Hillary's shills.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters

www.cnn.com...

Polls come out every day and since the 6th there have been over 5 that show him losing even Rasmussen and LA times that are right leaning show him losing.

Daily poll results here POLLS

It is just weird that as the OP presenting a poll where Trump is losing and seeming happy about it.

Hey Skippy, I presented a poll which showed his numbers were IMPROVING with minorities, not that he was WINNING minorities. I know you libs have comprehension problems but..........

I am thinking you have a comprehension problem or maybe you can't see my avatar or read my past posts. FYI I don't support Trump or Clinton so don't label me a lib.

You are a fairly confusing fella. You start out your thread saying " polls are pretty much unreliable till after Labor Day" then yammer on about its after labor day and look how great your idol is doing then you are shown he is losing repeatedly in the polls so you change your tune to " the only poll that will count is Nov 8th".

I take it back. You're not confusing, I see what you're doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I have only read to the "A Breitbart analysis" part. Hold on a second. I thought Trump cheerleaders didn't believe in polls?! Guess it was only polls showing he was trailing behind

In this election, polls are meaningless as to what the actual sentiments are. (no matter what side they show ahead at the time)

By making one choice PC taboo, the media has basically made it counterproductive for some voters to reply to pollsters...thereby making any inference based on the poll results nothing more than guesswork.

Their only use is to influence non-decided voters.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do the polls matter again?

This gets so confusing.

But I guess if the polls matter and are accurate, Trump is still losing.

Trump still losing? Not as of 9/6/16. And the poll is CNN, Hillary's shills.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters

www.cnn.com...

Polls come out every day and since the 6th there have been over 5 that show him losing even Rasmussen and LA times that are right leaning show him losing.

Daily poll results here POLLS

It is just weird that as the OP presenting a poll where Trump is losing and seeming happy about it.

Hey Skippy, I presented a poll which showed his numbers were IMPROVING with minorities, not that he was WINNING minorities. I know you libs have comprehension problems but..........

I am thinking you have a comprehension problem or maybe you can't see my avatar or read my past posts. FYI I don't support Trump or Clinton so don't label me a lib.

You are a fairly confusing fella. You start out your thread saying " polls are pretty much unreliable till after Labor Day" then yammer on about its after labor day and look how great your idol is doing then you are shown he is losing repeatedly in the polls so you change your tune to " the only poll that will count is Nov 8th".

I take it back. You're not confusing, I see what you're doing.

Not changing tune. It's reality. You can get polls from a myriad of sources that will show a different candidate winning. So the truth is the only definitive poll will be the Nov 8th election, so 'yammer' that.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

so,if 3 african americans vote for him,his following went up 300 percent? LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The realists are emerging.
As expected.

S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Expect renewed money and efforts to pour into racial violence aka BLM as a result of this news. 60 days of political motivated rioting complete with commies on their bullhorns prodding the Democratic controlled ghettos.

I've noticed within the past week that every USA Today Network newspaper (formerly Gannett, of which there is at least one in every major market) has a racially-oriented story on the front page of nearly every section, be it front page, local page, sports page, you name it.

They will sound the racism trump (see what I did there?) until they go hoarse and their lips fall off. They will stretch themselves to being drawn-and-quartered to make their bulls# fit somewhere. It is so ridiculously obvious what is happening. The desperation stinks to high hell, and cannot be masked.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
With Clinton recently resorting to calling over half of the American people names and stereotyping them, this might be the beginning of a snowball effect that takes Trump all the way to the White House.

American Citizens are finally seeing the true dark underbelly of the Clinton's.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't need polls to tell me Trumps going to win. I can already tell that's going to happen.

All you have to do is talk to people. Listen to them when they're talking to others about this election, this feels exactly like '08, but stronger. Obama won pretty handily in '08, and my bet is Trump will win just as handily. Why?

Not many people actually liked McCain that year, and Hillary is suffering the same thing now. Voter apathy.

Only, now we have celebrities yelling at us and calling us stupid, racist, bigots, xenophobes, homophobes...basically anything they can, to belittle us. And guess what? As it should be, it's backfiring.

Now, we have Clinton herself calling it that way. Half of Trump supporters are a #BasketOfDeplorables according to her.

Campaign suicide, right there.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am becoming more and more proud of the general population of Latinos and blacks.

Under the mindf*ck of the Democratic party over the decades, they developed the hive mentality (and they didn't even realize it!) Just what the Dem-Libs needed and wanted as they pretended to "help" them by making them dependent on government handouts and as they stoked the fires of the victim meme. Automatic Democrat voters in one Big Block of Needy Dependents.

They are awakening....at least the smart and savvy free-thinkers are.

All aboard, friends, the Trump train welcomes you aboard! We love you.

edit on 10-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I agree on the debates. Not on policy but on wit he is going to kill her which is all that really matters. She does not have that, can't make up zingers on the fly or even think on the fly. Nobody on that GOP stage could match his wit. It's probably his best skillset.

Most of teh news sites I've read portray him as unequipped to concentrate on anything for long periods of time. They say his show is all messy incoherent rambling. Once you push him for specifics, his act is exposed. It's believed that's where Hillary has a big advantage. Trump can't zero in on something and stay on it. This is why he was forced to start using teleprompters. And it's not just to deliver a message, but to give the misleading impression he knows what he's talking about. Remember: this is what the news sites tell me, not what -I- know.

Example at 1:50:

edit on 9/10/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's a favorability poll. Not a poll conducted to gauge support.

Yeah...people tend to vote for candidates they like. Being favorable is a good thing. I'd suggest telling Clinton that but no need to help the enemy.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Yeah...the voting public and humanity as a whole are a bunch of morons. I mean, Hillary just pointed out how 1/2 of Trump's supporters and roughly 1/4 of Americans are racists, homophobes, rednecks, idiots and low life animals. Something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary will talk about more details than Trump, the problem is that most of what exits her mouth is either a bunch of lies or phlegm. So whatever she says...everyone knows it means nothing. She would likely do better to stand there and say nothing at all. She has flagged herself as...well...a waste of time to listen to. That is what happens with liars.

Trump on the other hand, will likely excite the crowd, speak well of ALL Americans (including the rednecks) and tell the truth about what he plans to do and how he plans to do it. Yeah...much of it may never come to be or get past the Senate or House...but at least what he says will have some meaning...some value...some truth.

As long as Trump can ignore and not react to Clinton's insults (which she has paid others dearly to come up with), he will go into the debates as the winner and come out of the debates as "Mr. President". Clinton can then get some bed rest, mend her corpse as well as possible and stammer about whatever her mind comes up with in a venue where she is ignored. With her "loving" family.
edit on 9/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

I agree on the debates. Not on policy but on wit he is going to kill her which is all that really matters. She does not have that, can't make up zingers on the fly or even think on the fly. Nobody on that GOP stage could match his wit. It's probably his best skillset.

Most of teh news sites I've read portray him as unequipped to concentrate on anything for long periods of time. They say his show is all messy incoherent rambling. Once you push him for specifics, his act is exposed. It's believed that's where Hillary has a big advantage. Trump can't zero in on something and stay on it. This is why he was forced to start using teleprompters. And it's not just to deliver a message, but to give the misleading impression he knows what he's talking about. Remember: this is what the news sites tell me, not what -I- know.

This is nothing new. I mean, have you WATCHED his campaign up till now?

Obviously people don't care. They're (we're) tired of Politicians blowing smoke up our collective wazzoos. Campaign promises are a well known joke.

My opinion is this, he doesn't NEED to talk specifics.

Because right now, specifics are 100% irrelevant. All things change once in office. As long as he puts together a good team to tackle the issues, I'll have confidence in his administration.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I have to admit I dislike both candidates, but Hillary is most likely soiling herself with the up coming debates. Her health is poor, and she is off her game, so Trump will most likely run right over her, because of his tactics.

Hillary should just pretend she is sick and forgo the debates all together.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Page 12 of the polling results shows that the total of Hispanics in this poll was 105 and Blacks 101.

Hmmm ... does anything think that is a sufficient sample size to say anything about the Hispanic or Black national population?

Raise your hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump fought 16 candidates, the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton Mob, the GOP establishment, numerous special interest groups, the mainstream media, several Fortune 500 companies, countless celebrities, 2 judges, a sitting president, half a dozen foreign heads of state, the Pope, and an army of SJWs.

If he kept it conventional he would have been out a long time ago. This is the closest thing to a real revolution in decades.

I laughed when I read "Pope". I had forgotten about that. He beat the effing Pope, people.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I have to admit I dislike both candidates, but Hillary is most likely soiling herself with the up coming debates. Her health is poor, and she is off her game, so Trump will most likely run right over her, because of his tactics.

Hillary should just pretend she is sick and forgo the debates all together.

Trump is going to show zero remorse. Remember who is in Trump's corner giving him debate strategy: Roger Ailes and Steve Bannon, two extreme Clinton haters. Hillary might have a heart-attack on live television before the debate is even finished. Its going to be ugly and extremely one-sided I bet because Hillary is absolutely awful when she gets off script and can't speak in bureaucratic / establishment tones.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: jonnywhite

This is nothing new. I mean, have you WATCHED his campaign up till now?

Obviously people don't care. They're (we're) tired of Politicians blowing smoke up our collective wazzoos. Campaign promises are a well known joke.

My opinion is this, he doesn't NEED to talk specifics.

Because right now, specifics are 100% irrelevant. All things change once in office. As long as he puts together a good team to tackle the issues, I'll have confidence in his administration.

You are right people are fed up with politicians so much that has opened the door for Trump. I can't say I'm a fan of Trump, but I just don't want a Clinton (or a Bush.. and I'd have to say Obama) anywhere near the White House anymore. I'm so against the establishment and the media which it's not even mainstream, it's establishment. To an extent Trump exposed that aspect some more to the American public. Then you have Wikileaks showing how corrupt Hillary has been. I've had enough and it's beyond American politics to me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join