It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sorry about letting this subject get hijacked by the usual Masonic nonsense, but equating these drugs to Junior Disprin gives you an idea of how misinformed (or is that misprogrammed?) zombies like Leveller are.
Please follow this link and open another topic elsewhere if you want to prattle on about these "harmless" drugs.
www.benzo.org.uk...

Fancy a little bit of Rohipnol anyone?
Leveller does - its how he can live with all the nonsense that emnates from himselvf everyday.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mind control triggers in movies are very common, it is a practivce used in Freemasonry as well.
A movie does not necessarilly need to be made with the "trigger" in mind, many "Illuminist" films contain the symbols quite by accident, an eye may just be an eye, a pyramid likewise.
The triggers are used to re-inforce programming done on a recipient and the selection of most of the triggers are common symbols already in common use but through the use of the programming techniques individuals begin to link the triggers together both subconciously and conciously.
For example when I was being programmed (a process that ultimatally failed) I would be frequently asked about how I interpreted the various scenes and imagery of "The Big Blue" - the decending into darkness, the return to the surface and light, the final choice by the diver not to return etc...then the conversation would turn to other movies that had similar themes etc like "The 5th Element" with its similar ideas but now we have pyramids and stuff which then link into "Three Kings"... and so on and so on.
The process begins to overload an individual, you begin to draw conclusions that everything is related, has a single purpose and that all these signs are here in everyday life to secretly "guide" you.
At the same time the people around you a staging a series of co-incidental events to further re-inforce the programming.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Well out of all of that there is really only one question to answer - Benzodiazopines are a very large range of psychotropic drugs from the 1960's including most of the stuff that no self respecting GP will proscribe any more (seriously why do they even manufacture Rohipnol?)
They are highly addictive, widely peddled through "Internet Pharmacies" and used mostly for illigitimate purposes.
There are widespread campaigns in the UK and EU to get them banned.
Seriously, if your Grandma really does take a Benzo to get to sleep then she must have a dependancy problem otherwise she would be on something else.
More likely you are talking out your @rse though.

You wish I were, but I am telling the truth (unlike you seem to have done often). She's been taking them for a long time, and is probably addicted to them. She has admitted she cannot get to sleep without them. But that's all BENZODIAZEPINES are: SEDATIVES.

Much like Rohypnol, puts people to sleep so they could be raped without remembering what happened. Ever taken Xanax or Valium? They are both in that class of drugs. I was prescribed Klonopin(Klonazepam) for 2 weeks after I had some stressful things going on in my life. They made me feel less stressed and relaxed, but they were in no way "trippy".

Ativan(lorazepam) is about as strong of a Benzodiazepine as they make, and my grandma once gave me half of one when I couldn't sleep. Knocked me right out, but couldn't have been used to trip me out. I hate to break it to you, but they cannot be used for mind control.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Mind control triggers in movies are very common, it is a practivce used in Freemasonry as well.

Are you a Freemason, Mr.Necros? THEN HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW!?!?!?!?!?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
Getting back on the subject of Springmeier.

Since when was Springmeier ever a programmer?

Also could anyone give me deeper insights into his beliefs that movies are used for mind control. How exactly do they work? I mean he claims there's 'triggers' in them but how? You mean we are ALL programmed as wee little tykes to respond to the certain things we hear and see in movies? How does it work exactly? I like movies myself so it was a bit of a scary thought that these movies could supposedly 'brainwashing' me. I mean I really believe the stuff that Springmeier says about trauma based mind control but mind control triggers in movies? Just how exactly does that work?

Oh and by the way another person you might want to refer to when looking up this stuff on mind control is Brice Taylor who claims to be a mind control survivor.

It's not just in movies, anything can be used to trigger somebody who was previously program to react to a particular trigger or cues...

Triggers does not have to lead to a negative event...

for example, let say that one day you were hearing a specific music...also during that time something wonderful happen to you...let say it was your first kiss...

After few years, while you were just minding your business, you hear that same song...guess what...you suddenly find yourself reliving that same moment...those same feelings...when you had the first kiss...

Conclusion: I am not saying that this is programming...however, such mechanism can be used in programming an individua to particular taskl...by whoever or whatever is programming the subject...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
exactly mwen, triggers can be anything that bring up a memory as well....... I think its a misconception that triggers are for programs only.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
It's not just in movies, anything can be used to trigger somebody who was previously program to react to a particular trigger or cues...

for example, let say that one day you were hearing a specific music...also during that time something wonderful happen to you...let say it was your first kiss...

After few years, while you were just minding your business, you hear that same song...guess what...you suddenly find yourself reliving that same moment...those same feelings...when you had the first kiss...

Conclusion: I am not saying that this is programming...however, such mechanism can be used in programming an individua to particular taskl...by whoever or whatever is programming the subject...

I believe what you're referring to Classical Conditioning. Like the dog that was always fed after hearing a bell. After a time, the dog would automatically salivate upon the sound of a bell.

But classical conditioning isn't a "technique to control' people. It's a product of our interactive memory.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by mwen

I believe what you're referring to Classical Conditioning. Like the dog that was always fed after hearing a bell. After a time, the dog would automatically salivate upon the sound of a bell.

But classical conditioning isn't a "technique to control' people. It's a product of our interactive memory.

I agree with you...however, it can also be used as part of the mind controlled process...or as part of the package deal like Fritz mentioned in the book...

TV commercial are good at using this technique...except they use very detail and radiant imagery about a product being adverstised...

Do you eat Burger king or Mcdonal or pizza?...Whenever, a person goes to buy any of these product or similar ones...they usually dont get what he/she saw on TV...Especially, Mcdonal Burgers...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

For example when I was being programmed (a process that ultimatally failed) I would be frequently asked about how I interpreted the various scenes and imagery of "The Big Blue"

So Freemasons are a fan of Luc Besson and used his work to brainwash you? They used these movies to brainwash you? Maybe they drugged your popcorn? Maybe the cinema usherette was a lizard? Maybe your theatre ticket contained a secret code that only Freemasons could read? Maybe they're trying to convince you that you're a dolphin. I gotta admit, this one is almost as good as the exploding crapper claim (but not quite).
Necros, you need a brain if it is to be washed and you seem to be severely lacking in that department.

Im afraid you have to wake up to reality dude.
You weren't a Freemason. You weren't drugged by Freemasons (you took any drugs yourself and probably screwed up your mind in the process). Your toilet was not blown up. Your dog was not fed laxatives. Your motorbike was not vandalised (I doubt wether you can even ride one). All of this is a lie. You were not followed, coerced, brainwashed or persecuted in any way, other than by your own deluded mind. Freemasonry doesn't want you Necros - it never has. We require a man to be of sound mind. You clearly aren't.
You've admitted that you are seeing a psychiatrist - maybe you should get a second opinion. This one seems to be doing nothing for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Leveller's comments are quite typical of the standard programming that is performed on an individual - notice how he immediatally dismisses anything he doesn't like the sound of without any consideration of the details provided, he takes to these exchanges like a high school debate and never considers the "other point of view" as anything other than something he must attack.
This is the goal of the "Master Mason" conversion process, to create a condition in an individual whereby he only responds to stimuli that is provide to him by his handlers, all things must conform to the inside/outside or "us against them" pattern of the cult - I have learnt it is impossible to reason with someone in this state, you just have to let it run it's course.
Freemasonry is ultimatally self-destructive, in the end he will find himself on the otherside of the revolving door when he is no longer of use to them but he will have no recompence against them because he is willingly providing them with mountains of dirt on himself that they can use against him at a later date.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Strictly speaking about the mind control Manchurian candidate stuff and not Freemasons
or the Illuminati...

What about sex slavery, child abductions and political blackmail?

The latest on Gannon really has me thinking.

Going back to the Reagan/Bush homosexual prostitution ring and even MonicaGate. And the frequent "outings" of the most vitriolic anti-Gay politicians we've seen. What was it, the Virginia governor that proposed the Constitutional ban, but is on tape having gay phone sex? That's getting more common.

What's up with these eunuch's doing the insideous work of others? Mind control or just blackmail? I think there's much more sexual blackmail and stings going on than we know if not exactly "mind control."

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Benzodiazopines are not only sedatives - they are a very broad range of drugs that cause many different responses dependant on not only the exact chemical constitution but also the dosage, for example Benhexol Hydrochoride in small doses can be used as a local anesthetic or a mild sedative but generates high anxiety and panic in large doses.
The single property that Benzodiazapines share is that they are largely non-lethal even in overdose, which makes them ideal for a bit of amature doping, no real chance of accidentally killing someone no matter what you pump them full of, just mix and match until you get the desired outcome, ideal for mindcontrol for beginers.
Just slip some of this and that in the targets beer or coffee and sit back and watch the wacky antics.
Who cares if you turn them into a mental basket case or a robot - it's all "harmless fun"... in the Masonic sense.
Most Freemasons are privy to this behaviour - they just don't see anything wrong with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I beleive these links (from Fritz book) talks about drug types they use for mind control or disacciotiative mind or amesia wall...
www.whale.to...

Continue...

This one came from the second version of Fritz's book
www.whale.to...

[edit on 5-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Benzodiazopines are not only sedatives - they are a very broad range of drugs that cause many different responses dependant on not only the exact chemical constitution but also the dosage, for example Benhexol Hydrochoride in small doses can be used as a local anesthetic or a mild sedative but generates high anxiety and panic in large doses.

Sorry bud, they are ALL defined as sedatives and hypnotics.

The single property that Benzodiazapines share is that they are largely non-lethal even in overdose, which makes them ideal for a bit of amature doping, no real chance of accidentally killing someone no matter what you pump them full of, just mix and match until you get the desired outcome, ideal for mindcontrol for beginers.

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!?!? ANY doctor will tell you that with ANY relaxant, there's the inheremt danger of muscle over-relaxation. The heart is a muscle, the diaphragm is a muscle, and if you relax those enough, the person will stop breathing and DIE! Why do you think you can't drink alcohol when you take these!?!?!? People OD on Benzodiazepines all the time! You're out of your element bro, do some research and come back.

Just slip some of this and that in the targets beer or coffee and sit back and watch the wacky antics.
Who cares if you turn them into a mental basket case or a robot - it's all "harmless fun"... in the Masonic sense.

Wacky antics!?!? You call falling asleep/ sedation 'wacky antics'??? You have NO CLUE what you're saying!!! You are more full of it than anyone on this forum, shut the hell up before you give someone a bad idea.

Most Freemasons are privy to this behaviour - they just don't see anything wrong with it.

Right dude, you've sure demonstrated yourself to be an upstanding citizen!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Sebatwerk:

Do you have any evidence to back your claims about OD's?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
Sebatwerk:

Here:

www-clinpharm.medschl.cam.ac.uk...

It confirms the symptoms and the common occurence of Benzodiazepine overdosing.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Necros,

I've missed you SO much. We'd actually had a couple of intelligent threads going (except those that the fill-in trolls hijacked...) but life just wasn't the same without your ramblings. Welcome back.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting how nobody has mentioned scopolamine. I understand that "Scopie" as it's called, is used by agencies to control their human assets. Apparently it makes them docile and robotic, and then when it wears off, they have no memory of the events. I've heard it's a major tool in the spook's bag of tricks. Can anybody confirm this?

I also know that scopolamine can be bought online in small patches which are for motion sickness. Is this the same stuff? I'd like to know more.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
Sebatwerk:

I think leveller has replied with the proff you are looking for. If you type in 'Benzodiazepine Overdose' in Yahoo!, you'll get hundreds of valid links. Here's some symptoms of BDZ overdose, from eCureMe.com:

Stupor
Coma
Respiratory arrest (breathing stops)
Vomit stomach contents in lungs (aspiration Pneumonia)
Low Blood Pressure
Slow Heart Rate

These are most serious conditions, and none of it is what I would call "wacky". Benzodiazepines don't cause weird behavior. They sedate and relax you and put you to sleep. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Interesting how nobody has mentioned scopolamine. I understand that "Scopie" as it's called, is used by agencies to control their human assets. Apparently it makes them docile and robotic, and then when it wears off, they have no memory of the events. I've heard it's a major tool in the spook's bag of tricks. Can anybody confirm this?

I also know that scopolamine can be bought online in small patches which are for motion sickness. Is this the same stuff? I'd like to know more.

From fritz's Second book (continuation to Illuminati formula book), Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler...

WHAT the MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMERS USE to MANIPULATE memory.

Scopolamine was found to impair short-term memory. It was discovered that retrograde amnesia could be created by electroshock several hours after the brain had learned something. This lesson caused the Illuminati and those working in mind control with them to use cattle prods and stun guns...

Read the rest at this link below:
www.whale.to...

Do a search on the word 'scopolamine'

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join