It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ive' recently been digesting everything I can find on the Illuminati. After watching Eyes Wide Shut, I read a review that mentioned the Illuminati and their mind controlled slaves.

So I researched this particular topic and came upon the names od Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. To those that don't know they wrote a book entitled: "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" You can read the book or download it online here:

www.whale.to...

Before I get too far ahead of myself here, I would like to find out any opinions on this. Have you read this book before, and what are your thoughts on this subject?

While some of it seem way out in left field, other parts make perfect sense. But then again, who am I to say what is truth or fiction?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good source of info, but it too has its disinformation. Remember the key to mind control is to establish yourself as an authority. Ergo, in this subject, the whole concept of god has to be looked at very critically. In the same sense, his references to the "evil,satanic" personalities and rituals are invalid in that he is leading the reader to a pre-determined conclusion - indeed these actions are atrocious but an objective mind can discern the actual bits of real information. I have gone over this before in previous posts on this site...and here are my thoughts...

1) Very in-depth explanations, especially regarding details as to the techniques involved......most of it is presented objectivly which argues strongly for credibility.

2) Plenty of blunt statements regarding biological reaction, i.e. trauma and hypnosis......all of this can be verified in a good research of biology/psychology/neurology/etc. Many statements are consistent with science.

3) If you had a billion dollars, what would you do? Attempt to find ways to bring others up to your level or highlight your apparent elite status?

I hope this thread gets some attention, as I have much to say on this.......

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Memory Shock,

Thanks for the response. As I read the book, I find myself spending just as much time googling key words to find associations. I find it almost hurts the brain to read this. Ever read something that was hard to comprehend but made sense at the same time?

Any info you want to share will be welcome.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was reading thru the introduction and I came across this:

For both the ease of reading and the ease of writing, I have dispensed with most footnotes. To provide my sources would double the size of the book, and many of them are confidential. (In the past, when I have attempted crediting information, some people have gotten bruised feelings for having been passed over or for being named. When information comes in from several sources, it becomes difficult to pass out credit.)
I'm reading with an open mind, but that sets off alarm bells for me right there. Seems the author is trying too hard to justify his lack of sources here.

First, he claims "ease of reading...and writing." Try telling this one to your university professor. Personally I'd love to see the sources thank you very much, otherwise I'm gonna lump you in with all the other fly-by authors, crackpots and disinfo artists.

Next he claims saving space as the excuse. It seems to me that if you were trying to alert the world to a massive mind-control conspiracy, you wouldn't be too concerned about this one.

Then he states that the sources are confidential. Confidential to who? The forces he is "trying to expose"? Why try to protect them and go along with their structure of confidentiality? Or does he mean that he will put people at risk by disclosing his sources. This is a convenient justification, and if it was true, then why the need for the other statements about space-saving.

Lastly, he states his fear of offending folks by forgetting them when crediting sources. WTF?!

I'm just waiting for the author to say, "I could tell you...but I'd have to kill you."

I'm not a one-eyed skeptic, but this explanation seems fishy right from the get-go. Going back to reading it now, just thought I'd give you folks a heads-up to this and ask your thoughts.

[edit on 2005/1/21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
``

kinda mind numbing
the mesmerization designed for the 'you' to disassociate yourself
from regular ordinary reality...

for the real inquisitor, follow the wave patterns presented~ ~ ~
as the diabolical memes are unfolded and then the 'still' pools of water
are given for you to idle in... presenting you the illusion of peace & serenity in an insane realm.

but me, i;m lazy, let me watch a horror movie with a box of popcorn then walk into the sunlight 2 hrs. later- - thank you

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

I'm not a one-eyed skeptic, but this explanation seems fishy right from the get-go. Going back to reading it now, just thought I'd give you folks a heads-up to this and ask your thoughts.

IMO, he didn't write this to implicate, he wrote this to inform. The many references to religion and its antithesis suggests this, as mind control benefits from a universally accepted authority figure...."if you're shocked when you read this you can fall back on your religious support structure," type thing. Keeping a focus on the human organism and the biological responses to stimulii; indeed a physiological approach will support many of his claims. Factor in the novelty those in power might have regarding this info and you have plausible reason for a big portion of this to be true.

thirddensity: I'm better at responding rather than sharing; keep posting and I'll keep contributing

[edit on 21-1-2005 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 21-1-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The lack of proof should not be a discrediting factor in the case of MPD/DID because the primary way that this book was written was by Cisco describing her experiences and memories. Obviously this is the only way anything REALLY gets exposed: eyewitness accounts happen first and are attacked.

The proof will have to come from those who have the courage to investigate. I have posted about Fritz and Cisco on the following thread which went nowhere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This thread also has links to interviews with the two of them. Springmeyer was apparently growing weed and so the feds locked him up and then implicated him in some sort of absurd bomb plot. Notice that he also wrote 'Bloodlines of the Illuminati'. You may wish to read more and see his wife's rebuttal to the current charges against her husband.

Springmeyer Bomb Plot

The truth on this subject is out there, but not for the cowardly or faint of heart. I know one victim of MPD/DID programming and this girl was (apparently) no longer being used by the elites as she was older and was cast aside like so much garbage. I realized after a little while that by pressing the issue and asking questions of her, I was calling up suicide-systems inside her mind that could easily initiate her self-inflicted death. I did a 180 and simply tried to comfort her. This seemed to work much better and I concluded that remembering, in her case, was the worst thing she could do.

"That's the worst thing you can do, Unk -- remembering back," said Brackman. "That's what they put you in the hospital for in the first place -- on account of you remembered too much." -- Kurt Vonnegut, Sirens of Titan

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
The proof will have to come from those who have the courage to investigate. I have posted about Fritz and Cisco on the following thread which went nowhere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

smallpeeps-

I responded to your above post - I too tried to get a Fritz discussion going to no avail last year. Is this something we should all "know better than to discuss?" I have not read 'Serpents' but the 'Bloodlines' and 'McSlave' books were pretty mind blowing.

thirddensity -

this is a tough one. check smallpeeps other thread, then maybe we can choose one to convene and discuss.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Is this something we should all "know better than to discuss?"

Yes, I suppose it is.

I am still familiarizing myself with what ATS is about. Lots of so-called 'secret' topics here, but you can see the things people don't want to talk about. I don't see how I'm making my life any more dangerous by mentioning what lots of people already know.

In truth, I think a lot of the people involved with such activities see them as a necessary evil. Said a different way, I think they wish they didn't have to torture kids but it's a 'birthing' process. Like they think that a brief few decades of horror will liberate humanity from the need for such things. These folks see the ultimate victory as ushering in a type of Brave New World. I think they see themselves as being noble for shouldering the burden of baby torture for all of humanity. Not all of them are evil, per se.

If the NWO puts my head on the chopping block, my answer is still the same: I am not opposed to one world government (and a global tax, which is the whole end objective), but I am opposed to torturing kids.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Taken from "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave"
It is no accident that one of the leading Satanic singers calls himself Ozzy Ozburn, or that a certain Mexican witch calls herself Oz. It is no accident that recently a witch wrote the book The Witches of Oz. It is no accident that the elite have promoted the Wizard of Oz theme with television product advertisements. It is no accident that the U.S. has Oz stamps, that television has Oz cartoons, and Oz characters are appearing all over the place. For a while even Kansas had an Oz theme to their license plates ("Land of Ahs").

Come on, you guys buy into this? Maybe if these guys could spell right, I would believe them(uh, no)...Ozburn? Since when was he a Satanic singer?

1. First, many of the shows have code words or programming scenarios which are deliberately in the shows to control the slaves: such as Star Wars, Star Trek, The Wizard of Oz, the Love Boat, Fantasy Island, I Dream of Jeanie (Delta Genie in the bottle programming, and "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND" type trigger), The Little Princess, the Miss Universe Contest 1995, Duck Tails (created to control child slaves, with deliberate triggers such as "earthquack"), Bobby’s World cartoon, Steven Spielberg’s Tiny Toons, My Fair Lady (used in several of the slave finishing schools), ET (for alien programming), etc.

These guys are off their rockers. "Slave finishing schools"?
I mean, yes I am cynical and sarcastic, but come on people. This is pure crap. But, maybe that is just my pre-programmed response? I guess me thinking I had free-will is a load of crap to?
(this is only IMP. I am not slaming any members)

Boba

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Come on, you guys buy into this? Maybe if these guys could spell right

Spelling errors notwithstanding, the larger question is: Why isn't this discussed? Do I believe the contents of this text? Not entirely. Do I see a glaring hole in what people will discuss? Yes.

There are psychologists who say that MPD and SRA are real and I have met people who claim to be victims. What can I say? I am just trying not be ignorant. CHOOSING to remain ignorant out of fear is what sends one to hell, in my opinion.

One thing is certain: The Nazi/American connection is not to be discussd these days. Any suggestion of Mengele being in the US will fail as a topic of conversation. Why is that?

When you take over your enemies buildings as we did after WW2, what do we do with the sickest people and their data? We cannot archive it because the American people will not have any part of it, and yet we cannot let these things fall into the hands of our remaining enemies. We must then build up blinders on society and hide these things in plain sight. This is done by carefully nudging society toward what you can talk about and what you cannot.

Do you think German mind experiments have affected US research programs? Have you read up on Operation Paperclip? You might also want to check into Unit 731 and why the Japanese were the only Axis power to actually kill Americans on our soil and yet we never hear about their war crimes.

Much information is hidden for the 'good' of society. The subject of hypnosis is a scientifically proven fact and yet most people do not believe this. What about alternate personalities? Aren't we reliant upon our 'doctors' to tell us what to think?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Spelling errors notwithstanding, the larger question is: Why isn't this discussed? Do I believe the contents of this text? Not entirely. Do I see a glaring hole in what people will discuss? Yes.

Quite honestly, my opinion is that these things are not discussed because most everyone thinks it's a criminal waste of time to do so; the time I took looking at that webpage is 6 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

If there is a glaring hole in that folks don't care about that webmaster's paranoid delusions, I personally don't think it's a bad thing. There are too many real evils in the world for us to waste time on nonsense.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do I see a glaring hole in what people will discuss? Yes.

How so? Why should it be discussed if in fact it is not true? I am not saying it is or it isn't . But this is out there, and I am usually fairly open minded.

What can I say? I am just trying not be ignorant. CHOOSING to remain ignorant out of fear is what sends one to hell, in my opinion.

So, based on your above statement, choosing to ignore something that has no base in reality is ignorant? The problem is everyone now believes everything they read on the internet as the gospel. Just because there is a ton of so-called information, does not mean it is fact based.

Much information is hidden for the 'good' of society. The subject of hypnosis is a scientifically proven fact and yet most people do not believe this. What about alternate personalities? Aren't we reliant upon our 'doctors' to tell us what to think?

I rely upon myself to tell me what to think. Unless you can somehow twist that into someone else actually controlling me into thinking I am actually controlling myself? Hypnosis is real and proven in my eyes. But, on a massive scale? I doubt it. Having something like border-line personality disorder, or schizo-affective disorder is a disease. I think that by you making the assumption that they are not is wrong. Talk to someone who has these disease and you might look at things a bit differently.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Hypnosis is real and proven in my eyes. But, on a massive scale? I doubt it.

Why not? Granted, hypnosis as a "zombie-like trance inducer" isn't for mass scale, but I believe many live there lives in a light trance. Just look at the pace of society.....everything is set up for the "next big thing." Also, take a look at the mindset of our population......can you say Attention-Deficit Disorder? Most people encounter situations that apply to business; necassary in a working society but trivial nonetheless when you factor in the evolution of our organism; either as a purveyor or a consumer. Next, you have the type of information communicated over the various medias. Much of it is completely irrelevant, celebrity news and social dramas that repeat over and over. People are ingesting a disproportionate amount of useless information. I believe that is a product of indirect hypnosis; keeping people engrossed in irrelevancy. Could that be your example of "massive scale" manipulation? It's already in place. Not that it's necassarily bad; it is just fine for those who accept it. But there it is nonetheless.

As for whether or not this is a taboo subject; doesn't matter. You can discuss it all day long on an anonymous forum and no one is going to take it seriously enough to make a difference. I've seen a microcosm society tolerate blatant abuse of human rights becuase of "spun information." People want to be led; they can know as much as they want and it doesn't mean they will step up to the plate in any way, shape or form.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

There's no such thing as hypnosis on a massive scale. And one cannot be hypnotized against his/her will. That's absolute "poppycock". But the masses can be, and are being, CONDITIONED through the media and other such methods. Whether this conditioning is part of a plan or conspiracy, I don't know, I doubt it... but one cannot deny that, as a society, our attitudes and mind-sets are affected and modified by what we see on TV, read in the paper, etc. etc.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
To understand how a book like this could be published, we all have to understand one key thing: The Elite want to stick it in our face, right under our noses so to speak.

To understand that also leads to some interesting implications as to why the book contains so much truth, but at the same time disinformation (anything that makes you question the authenticity as a whole, such as the idea of slave finishing schools, no footnotes, reliance on Christianity "God's help").

And if people think New Age groups aren't manipulated from the inside (by the Occult Nameless Esoteric Society, or the ONES) they are kidding themselves, just like how people will post on here telling you "Its not a problem" or "You can't do anything", once identified as part of the system are much less capable of their subtle manipulation.

Another in-your-face example is Zoolander. Ben Stiller as the mind-controlled, while ironically in real life its probably his wife thats his slave.

Manchurian Candidate too.

Basically, the information is solid, but one has to always remain in a questioning thought process of what is misleading in the slightest such as Fritz's belief in YHVH, and only referring to the Illuminati as the Moriah Conquering Wind (he's the only one who uses the term, though I do the same

:lol

Their info on the rock industry was quite entertaining as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
To understand how a book like this could be published, we all have to understand one key thing: The Elite want to stick it in our face, right under our noses so to speak.

IMO, the "elite" do want to rub it in. Elitism is a form of discrimination and is one of the motivating factors for secrecy, i.e. the "I know something you don't," syndrome.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

There's no such thing as hypnosis on a massive scale. And one cannot be hypnotized against his/her will. That's absolute "poppycock". But the masses can be, and are being, CONDITIONED through the media and other such methods. Whether this conditioning is part of a plan or conspiracy, I don't know, I doubt it... but one cannot deny that, as a society, our attitudes and mind-sets are affected and modified by what we see on TV, read in the paper, etc. etc.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by sebatwerk]

------

Questions:

Do any of you watch TV or play Video Games or watch anything with Fast Moving Image? If yes, than you already went through an Hypnosis Session or two or more...

Taking from a quote from this thread below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is why:

Originally posted by mwen

A couple of things that I should point out:

1) when people watch TV (or stare at Fast Moving Images), their mind immediately goes into 'Alpha State'. At state, the mind is open for suggestion...(imaging the impact with prolong time...any video gamers out there!)

2) Has anybody notice where the TV channels' LOGO are located...they are all placed on the lower LEFT side of the TV screen...From what i have learned about hypnosis, when the eyes stare at something from the LEFT side, the Right brain tend to be more active and the mind goes to 'Alpha State' as well...(Although, most people dont pay attention to the logo, Subconsciously they do...)

Now Add that to watching TV...the hypnotic process is further reinforced...!

-------------------
EDITING point number 2: (I meant to say Right instead Left)

2) Has anybody notice where the TV channels' LOGO are located...they are all placed on the lower RIGHT side of the TV screen...From what i have learned about hypnosis, when the eyes stare at something from the RIGHT side, the Right brain tend to be more active and the mind goes to 'Alpha State' as well...(Although, most people dont pay attention to the logo, Subconsciously they do...)

Sorry about that!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
thirddensity:
thank you for starting this thread...however, becareful about reading this book...there are triggers that Fritz had listed in this book...(Fritz used to be a Programmer)...some sources say he is still a programmer...

Disinformation and Misinformation working against (true) Information...
this is an unfair battle...2 to 1

So reading Fritz's books will hard and challenging...

Again thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Has anybody notice where the TV channels' LOGO are located...they are all placed on the lower RIGHT side of the TV screen...From what i have learned about hypnosis, when the eyes stare at something from the RIGHT side, the Right brain tend to be more active and the mind goes to 'Alpha State' as well...(Although, most people dont pay attention to the logo, Subconsciously they do...)

Sorry about that!

First of all, good post mwen.

Second of all, could you share your source for the Right side of the brain staring/alpha state? I'd love to read it.............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join