It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubstep - Meet Marquese Scott

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just thought I'd livin' up the place with some hardcore talent. This guy is unreal.. enjoy!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm honestly not much of a dubstep fan but this guy was hypnotizing to watch. He moves like water. I'll have to check out a few more of his videos. Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

That was awesome! Tons of skill and practice. It's funny, I notice when I'm watching as a whole, I get that "wow, he makes it looks easy!" impression. When you watch his feet, you notice the fluidity less, and the incredible skill and effort to portray it more.

Very artistic as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That's one of the tunes I like and the guy is phenomenally well-skilled. Great combo.

He sells his skills as a dancing master too.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sick man.... silky skills.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Am I the only one that's finds it sort of creepy? The skill involved is impressive but there is something unsettling and unnatural in it too. Like if I saw this guy on the street without context, I would think I was having a terrifying hallucination. People don't move like that - eek!

Maybe I just scare too easily...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

You'll like this then

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Impressive... !

Ok, I sometimes get out there, but I picture some performer doing this back a few thousand years for the court of Pharaoh. Lol, it would have been magic.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That is a very old Nonstop video. His style has drastically improved in the four years since it was released. Here are a shat load of visual fx enhanced Nonstop videos..... His dance style is called animation. It is one of the two branches of the umbrella genre, popping. Under popping there are two styles. Popping(under the umbrella popping) and animation.

Animation is much newer and done to dubstep or trap music, essentially. Popping is about four decades old and uses slower music, generally. Funk, hip hop, and some dubstep.

Dubstep is just the style of music danced to, sometimes. It isn't the actual name of the dance style

edit on 17-12-2016 by deema78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2016 by deema78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join