It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Closes Out Her Wild Summer With A Bong!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: amazing
Sure news... I guess just like talking about Kim Kardashian is news... but really it's not news.

Comparable the Bush daughters just about as out of control or worse maybe?

Presidential daughters should be left out of the insult cycle. Just like I could care less about Hillary's daughter or Trumps kids. Not newsworthy. We should only care about the candidates/presidents. not their families.

If they should be left out why throw the Bush daughters in your comment?

For a comparison to anyone that things the Obama's are bad parents because they're liberals and to show that anyones children can act out. No matter your political orientation.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Good for her!

Live life while you can because being an adult can take the fun out of things.

As a wise man once said: "Yes I inhaled...and I drank the bong water".

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

ure news... I guess just like talking about Kim Kardashian is news... but really it's not news.

Presidential daughters should be left out of the insult cycle. Just like I could care less about Hillary's daughter or Trumps kids. Not newsworthy. We should only care about the candidates/presidents. not their families.

i agree with everything you say, however one uk paper has videos, of let's say one of the presidential runners better halves rather enjoying being in the middle of an interracial sausage fest a few years back, and a sibling doing something precisely the same more recently, release now would kill off most of the support, release if elected could to hilarious reactions however.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: amazing

ure news... I guess just like talking about Kim Kardashian is news... but really it's not news.

i agree with everything you say, however one uk paper has videos, of let's say one of the presidential runners better halves rather enjoying being in the middle of an interracial sausage fest a few years back, and a sibling doing something precisely the same more recently, release now would kill off most of the support, release if elected could to hilarious reactions however.

I know. And like a train wreck we wouldn't be able to look away...lol

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some would think that a matter of opinion...

(((Someone probably beat me to it.)))

This is non news, IMHO. I don't smoke anymore, but I'm not going to fuss if someone else does.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Some would think that a matter of opinion...

Yeah, I kinda teed that up for everyone but not to many took a swing.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Oh God no, shes a normal teenager, doing stuff normal teenagers do. Ooooooohhhh Hisssssssss!

But seriously, this doesn't affect my opinion on her or her family at all, not even a smidgen.

-Alee

I don't think that was the point of the OP. Its the hipocrisy behind it all, and meanwhile her father has ruled to keep the plant illegal and as a schedule 1, despite the studies done on it curing diseases such as cancer.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Malia even looks stoned. I wonder if Phelps is raging right now. He loses sponsors while Malia gains fans.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Who gives a toss? she is a teenager.
so you guys never experimented against your parents wishes when you were young.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Obama didn't rule to keep it anything....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Who is being hypocritical?.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: imsoconfused

The President does not 'keep' it at Schedule I. Is this really a current event?

Its currently trending now. So yeah. I guess if a mod wants to move it they will. Who cares where its posted?

There is so little going on here at ATS these days, Mods companioning will only lead to their own demise....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

sigh.... olaru, do you remember in the mid-1970s when Pres Gerald Ford's son declared how he had smoked marijuana and it was no big deal, like beer or wine? And it really was treated as no big deal.

After decades of a morality of repression, it's about time to deal maturely with things and not act in horror over the sight of Janet Jackson's one bare breast or a bong. Living in Neverland wasn't good for Michael Jackson or for Americans.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Obama didn't rule to keep it anything....

You keep saying that. The DEA ruled to keep it schedule 1 Obama is the boss the man the head honcho, the biggest of the big wigs and the full on leader of the DEA, Whatever he says goes with them.

So again how does he not make the schedule decision?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Funny how these things are never on the "real" news isn't it?

What's wrong with the media that they don't ever pick up these retarded stories?

Why is the news filled with nonsense when critical issues like this made up story go unreported????

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Funny how these things are never on the "real" news isn't it?

What's wrong with the media that they don't ever pick up these retarded stories?

Why is the news filled with nonsense when critical issues like this made up story go unreported????

Wow defend deflect and now DENY. Gotta love the leftys.

And BTW I saw this on my local news then went and found the pic. So there is that.
edit on 7-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did worse than that the summer I finished high school and I turned out perfectly fine.

That's debatable mate!

Seriously though, who cares if Obama Jnr smokes a little or not?

Half of all US states have effectively legalised or decriminalised the stuff by now anyway, either as a theraputic or as a recreational soft drug.

And yes, AM, i did worse than that in school too...(and how i turned out is just as debatable as how you did!)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

I did worse than that the summer I finished high school and I turned out perfectly fine.

That's debatable mate!

Seriously though, who cares if Obama Jnr smokes a little or not?

Half of all US states have effectively legalised or decriminalised the stuff by now anyway, either as a theraputic or as a recreational soft drug.

And yes, AM, i did worse than that in school too...(and how i turned out is just as debatable as how you did!)

Who cares? Obama. Not the people we want it legal. The whole point is no one cares but daddy.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

In that case, Daddy is a major hypocrite, since he enjoyed the theraputic and recreational effects of Pot himself back in college...and he inhaled apparently.

There's plenty to worry about as a parent, especially the parent of a young Woman other than a little Pot here and there.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yes you're perfectly fine.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join