It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Closes Out Her Wild Summer With A Bong!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
1. A Bong is a legal instrument. Granted, you can't ask for a bong in a headshop, you gotta ask for a Waterpipe.

2. She's not touching the bong. If a rapist is in the background of a photo of me, I'm not in cahoots with the rapist.

3. Who the hell cares? It's just weed. Personally I've never met a person who didn't benefit in some way from Weed.

4. She's not getting any different treatment. People posts videos of them smoking all the time. You can't get arrested because someone saw you smoking weed. (If she got caught with a pound in her car it would be a different story. Granted she STILL probably wouldn't face jail time, but I mean compare those bridges when we get to them U.S. Know?)

5. "Gateway drug??" "Federal crime??" OP, you BETTER be doing sarcasm.

Lol. yes it was sarcasm. Alot of peoples sarcasm detectors were broke on this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: imsoconfused

Bongs are legal.

Not if ised to smoke weed. They are sold as tabacco bongs here on ohio to skirt the law but everybody lnoes what they ate teally used gor

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

So Malia is at it again. I guess dad wasn't to mad at her for smoking a joint at Lallapalooza. Kids will be kids but weed is a federal crime and a schedule 1 narcotic.

Its the gateway drug Malia needs rehab right now before she heads down the wrong path and starts robbing and killing people for her next fix.

The hypocrisy is thick right now. Why would daddy keep this at schedule 1?

perezhilton.com...

Has anyone noticed that she is wearing a T-shirt that says "smoking kills" she definitely could not possibly have been smoking that bong, that would be extremely hypocritical, send a mixed message and be in poor taste, kids never do silly things, and teenagers do not possess a sense of sarcasm either.....
lol

Edit I guess someone has, good catch ST !!!

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom
Her blouse says "Smoking Kills" lol, being petty today xD #Maliawesome.

edit on 8-9-2016 by Ranger351 because: Give Credit to suspicious tom!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
1. A Bong is a legal instrument. Granted, you can't ask for a bong in a headshop, you gotta ask for a Waterpipe. A Bongo is a legal instrument, a bong is to smoke weed

2. She's not touching the bong. If a rapist is in the background of a photo of me, I'm not in cahoots with the rapist. You could be though, if you were also a rapist...

3. Who the hell cares? It's just weed. Personally I've never met a person who didn't benefit in some way from Weed. I don't know everyone you have ever met, but are you sure you have NEVER met a person that didn't benefit???

4. She's not getting any different treatment. People posts videos of them smoking all the time. You can't get arrested because someone saw you smoking weed. (If she got caught with a pound in her car it would be a different story. Granted she STILL probably wouldn't face jail time, but I mean compare those bridges when we get to them U.S. Know?)pretty sure you can get arrested if that person that sees you is a cop...

5. "Gateway drug??" "Federal crime??" OP, you BETTER be doing sarcasm.

everything I have said in this reply in italics is also sarcasm, I am purposely being difficult by countering your points

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree with OP, although putting her in the spotlight is not really fair
. The hyprocrisy of the war on drugs is absolutely absurd. A large amount of the population smokes marijuana.

The only people who benifit from illeglization are large drug organizations, immoral police officials, and pharma corporations.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join