It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Closes Out Her Wild Summer With A Bong!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you show how he is able to dictate what they do without impunity?

Well A president created the DEA. So it stands to reason a president could uncreate it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

But you are not showing how he could do so with impunity... He doesn't have the unilateral power you are making him out to have.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
She's taking a year off before starting Harvard. I guess she's catching up on getting some real world experience being a teen since it's not going to affect Daddy's re-election.

The question I have is who took the pic and who posted it, and why?

ETA: Is that a ML King T-shirt, or a BB King T-shirt?

edit on 6-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah some of her "friends" are clearly asshats.

Idk, I wouldn't post pictures of my friends that could create any kind of unwanted drama, that's just not cool man.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But you are not showing how he could do so with impunity... He doesn't have the unilateral power you are making him out to have.

How about an executive order telling the DEA to reschedule pot? Or hell how about he just asks them too I bet that would have worked.

I mean who the hell says no to the president?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did worse than that the summer I finished high school and I turned out perfectly fine.

uhhmm....fine?....except maybe for that fascination with roman statues,

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
uhhmm....fine?....except maybe for that fascination with roman statues,

My Romanophilia is the least of my issues.

edit on 6-9-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It's clear no one read the article I posted earlier in the thread that outlined how hard it would be to do this. Instead its easier to just sit back, remain ignorant, and whine about something you don't understand how it works.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah some of her "friends" are clearly asshats.

Idk, I wouldn't post pictures of my friends that could create any kind of unwanted drama, that's just not cool man.

-Alee

I have a friend who will get mad at you if you check him in at places on Facebook, let alone posting pictures of him online. I agree, you should ask the person before you post something online with them in it. Especially something that depicts an illicit activity.

BTW, it's funny how everyone is focusing on the bong in the picture when they are clearly playing beer pong as well (Malia is 18).

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's clear no one read the article I posted earlier in the thread that outlined how hard it would be to do this. Instead its easier to just sit back, remain ignorant, and whine about something you don't understand how it works.

How about my suggestions? Do you think if Obama came flat out and said to the nation weed should be re-descheduled

It would not have happened? He has not done anything but even his own daughter smokes it.

The left and the right sure do defend their guys no matter what, Take politics and your opinion of Obama completely out of the equation.

Why hasnt he flat out said to the nation pot should be legal ?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Defending him? I'm not defending him. I posted an article that said it wouldn't be easy for him to deschedule it. No one has even addressed it (I doubt anyone even read it), yet here you are asking me questions about Obama's actions like I'm just sitting here biased.

The simple answer is things aren't that easy. No, I don't know why Obama hasn't come out and said pot should be legal, but I also never said that Obama is doing all he can do to legalize it either. My position is and has always been that things aren't so simple and whining about inaction without attempting to fully understand the process involved with legalization 100 years into pot prohibition isn't helping the situation. It just makes you appear ignorant and uninformed. Thus it is hard to take you seriously, and taking pro-pot legalization people seriously is already one of our biggest hurdles politically.

So I strive to be informed so I can present a reasonable argument that is tough to refute by prohibitionists. I suggest you heed my advise, but you are your own person. You can choose to listen to me, or you can continue to believe I'm a hopeless O-bot. It's up to you.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Can you show how the DEA is the boss of Obama?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

One can only imagine the threads on ats if Obama went ahead and rescheduled pot...

In the tune of some executive order... even threads insinuating Obama taking executive stances were vitriolic to say the least

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Who is going to Impune him? and how?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Water pipes are legal, bongs are not. If you walk into a head shop and say the word "bong" they will throw you out immediately.

Shoot, not in my neck of the woods. I'm not even in Colorado either.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

One can only imagine the threads on ats if Obama went ahead and rescheduled pot...

In the tune of some executive order... even threads insinuating Obama taking executive stances were vitriolic to say the least

I would be here praising him. saying best president ever all hale Obama.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

In what state do you live paraphernalia is legal, but pot still isn't?
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

Bongs are legal.

Water pipes are legal, bongs are not. If you walk into a head shop and say the word "bong" they will throw you out immediately.

Most of the time they will just correct you.

Except now in legal states head shop etiquette far less strict.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Defending him? I'm not defending him. I posted an article that said it wouldn't be easy for him to deschedule it. No one has even addressed it (I doubt anyone even read it), yet here you are asking me questions about Obama's actions like I'm just sitting here biased.

The simple answer is things aren't that easy. No, I don't know why Obama hasn't come out and said pot should be legal, but I also never said that Obama is doing all he can do to legalize it either. My position is and has always been that things aren't so simple and whining about inaction without attempting to fully understand the process involved with legalization 100 years into pot prohibition isn't helping the situation. It just makes you appear ignorant and uninformed. Thus it is hard to take you seriously, and taking pro-pot legalization people seriously is already one of our biggest hurdles politically.

So I strive to be informed so I can present a reasonable argument that is tough to refute by prohibitionists. I suggest you heed my advise, but you are your own person. You can choose to listen to me, or you can continue to believe I'm a hopeless O-bot. It's up to you.

Well what you sound like to us ignorant, uninformed pot heads is just another lefty defending and deflecting.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

BTW, it's funny how everyone is focusing on the bong in the picture when they are clearly playing beer pong as well (Malia is 18).

Good point right there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join