It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Closes Out Her Wild Summer With A Bong!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because I wasn't wrong.

There is NO indication in that photo the water pipe is being used for marijuana (your lifetime of criminality not withstanding).

Hence there is nothing illegal about that photo.

Even Mike Phelps is on camera actually smoking from one in Baltimore and he did not face ANY charges. Because it's hard to test for marijuana through a photo......

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As for the presidents daughter getting high? All kids are stupid and do stupid things. It's a part of growing up.

Totally agree, the problem is our kids would get arrested and a record.

I don't do drugs or smoke weed, but the war on drugs is a perfect example of going full retard and you should never go full retard.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Your kids would be fine if only a picture was produced showing them smoking something.

Same as what is happening here.

If she was caught redhanded with weed on her, then yes, just like your child, she would be punished (fined in this case as its decrimilized in Philadelphia ).

edit on 6-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora
You seem to be misunderstanding my argument. I'm not saying that Malia will be charged with anything because she happens to be in a picture that features a bong. I'm just saying that the bong is illegal. Stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I think the guy on the right is naked ? Maybe playing a drinking game or two..... I wonder what other pictures will show up from this party ? You know there's never just one pic....

Dude.. that's a knee and an elbow as far as I can see. What do you want for him, a burka?

Excuse me ? First off, I'm not a dude, I'm a woman ....second ...are you dyslexic ? I said on the right...not the left ...look to the right dude ! And as far as you can see, you can't see ....because the guy on the right ( as your looking at the pic) looks like his elbow is bent and his shirt is off. That is not a knee under his elbow . ...and where did a burka come into this ? You're rude.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

I think this is bunk. I don't see a Pink Floyd poster or an empty ice cream container anywhere in that photo.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lmao @ you demonizing weed and Obama's daughter.

Gateway drug? You still drinking that Koolaid?

OH YEAH!

Uhm of course it was sarcasm. I thought it was pretty obvious.

I am not demonizing weed or Malia hell I think she seems like a cool girl and I would smoke one with her.

Its just the blatant hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You seem to be misunderstanding my argument. I'm not saying that Malia will be charged with anything because she happens to be in a picture that features a bong. I'm just saying that the bong is illegal. Stop putting words in my mouth.

And I'm saying unless you have proof that it was/is being used for marijuana, you are incorrect. Until then it is 100% legal.

Why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok. That's it. I'm tired of this stupid argument that is being fueled by your pride. I'm done talking to you. It's not worth arguing with someone who doesn't know how to concede a point. You're just being deliberately obtuse because your original argument (that decrminalized means that the bong is legal) turned out to be wrong.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

For all those who say Obama cant do anything. Im sry its just excuses.

Does anyone remember what Reagan did for the war on drugs. Just a refresher.

That one state of the Union ramped up the war on drugs 10 fold. It got all the baby boomers to think drugs were the worst thing imaginable and start putting us generation xers in 30 day rehabs everywhere because we were smoking weed.

Fast forward 30 years and a over a trillion dollars and pot is way more available and much better quality. And heroin and coc aine are cheaper.

So do you honestly think that if maybe the most powerful and influential POTUS in history did the same State of the
Union only denouncing the war on drugs and the waste of money it is ,and saying he wanted weed to be legal federally across the country it would not change?

He can do so much more.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It's just cringe worthy perez hilton is a source on here. I would rather the Zika Map guy.

Lol I just wanted any source to go with the pic. The pic did not really need a source.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

sure... what ever you need to say to convince yourself...

i closed most of my sophmore days with a bong.
you should make a new thread in the current event
edit on 6-9-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Your post title is deceptive. She is not using the bong in the photo, she is sitting at the table.

So, she is at a college party with a bong sitting on the table.

She might have joined in, or she might not. I went to parties with those and never touched them.

*shrug*

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
She might have joined in, or she might not.

Malia Obama 25 years from now in front of Congress, 'I did not have marijuanal relations with the water pipe, Bongika Bonglinski.'

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Your post title is deceptive. She is not using the bong in the photo, she is sitting at the table.

So, she is at a college party with a bong sitting on the table.

She might have joined in, or she might not. I went to parties with those and never touched them.

*shrug*

Uh huh like Bill did not inhale right?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

sure... what ever you need to say to convince yourself...

i closed most of my sophmore days with a bong.
you should make a new thread in the current event

Why? You are a nobody so nobody would care.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The President does not 'keep' it at Schedule I. Is this really a current event?

Liberals cant credit him for having his DEA back down from raiding dispensaries, to then turn around and say he can't make them reschedule it. The DEA aren't mandated by law to have it Sch1, its their prerogative (they who Obama is the boss of).

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She might have joined in, or she might not.

Malia Obama 25 years from now in front of Congress, 'I did not have marijuanal relations with the water pipe, Bongika Bonglinski.'

Lol!!!

"Bonglinski says different. We have a bong water stain on your dress..."

" Okay, okay, I touched it, but I didn't inhale!!"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you show how he is able to dictate what they do without impunity?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Even a picture would be hard to actually charge someone with.
Everyone crying about how anyother kid would be charged is just trying to create some double standard that doesn't apply in this situation.

Not to say the president's daughter or son couldn't get away with more than someone else.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join