It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous goes "full 9/11 Truther"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In part V of anonymous' messages to the world, about how we are essentially already in WWIII, anonymous touches on 9/11. I was surprised the anonymous discussed "melted steel", along with building 7's impossible & predicted demise, and seems to fully acknowledge that 9/11 was a false flag operation.

Anonymous Message V

Does this acknowledgment change anything with the movement? Anonymous cannot be called "crazy truthers", right? Does this lend any credibility?
edit on 6-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: A few minor corrections

edit on 6-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: Mispelling

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Nice quote from the comments section:

If you want to start a war, the unwashed masses must be convinced to send their brothers, sons and fathers to die on the front lines. The specter of an external enemy must be etched into their collective mind through trauma, exaggeration and repetition. History must be whitewashed, twisted and cherry picked down to a politicized nursery rhyme. At no point should the real motives or consequences of such an endeavor be discussed.

EDIT: When will they DO something?
edit on 6-9-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here is the video

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I dunno.. it's hard to say, they haven't taken down the big honchos in power yet with their vast 'abilities'.

At times I feel like Anonymous is a Rival Family to those Ruining the World as we know it, it's almost like a power game between the two, and Us... well.. we're just waiting to see how it all unfolds with the hope being in Our favor.

It's a cat and mouse game right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Nice quote from the comments section:

If you want to start a war, the unwashed masses must be convinced to send their brothers, sons and fathers to die on the front lines. The specter of an external enemy must be etched into their collective mind through trauma, exaggeration and repetition. History must be whitewashed, twisted and cherry picked down to a politicized nursery rhyme. At no point should the real motives or consequences of such an endeavor be discussed.

EDIT: When will they DO something?

By "do something", do you mean a document or some sort of physical proof? Because I don't know if we can expect that. The planners behind 9/11 left some holes, but I am doubting much of anything was in writing. A deathbed confession might be the best we could expect.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Not specifically relating to 911.

Just 'something'.

Something big. Something that will change things. Rather than Youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Just 'something'.

I don't know, the Internet is the greatest tool for freedom, and the greatest tool used against freedom, that was ever invented. Internet video messages from anonymous are impactful, I feel. Plus, the MSM is not going to publish them.

I found this list of the top 10 accomplishments of Anonymous.

Anonymous accomplishments

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes.. it does change things. Now the whole world will embrace trutherism!

FINALLY!

Oh, it really was an official Anonymous account, thought maybe this was just some guy as pretty much anyone can claim to be a "member". So, anonymous are officially conspiracy theorists now.. I knew some of their videos have entertained such ideas before but this is official business.

Cool

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I would recommend watching this entire series on WWIII. This was number 5. Previously in the series, they have touched on ISIS as a western creation to bring about chaos and conflict, leading us to WWIII.

IN MY OPINION, this is truth. I hope people wake up and listen.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Just 'something'.

This would be a good start.

9/11 Truth Activists and Researchers Prepare for the 15th Anniversary

For the 15th anniversary, the collective “9/11 Truth” movement will descend on New York City to protest and rally in the streets. If you have questions about 9/11 please come to New York City or organize in your city. Activists with We Are Change NYC will rally at Ground Zero and other important sites throughout the city on Saturday September 10 and Sunday September 11.

In addition to street action, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, and other co-sponsors have organized the Justice In Focus: 9/11 Symposium. The conference will feature keynote addresses from respected legal figures, as well as panel discussions on the role of the Deep State and the significance of the recently declassified 28 Pages, presentations by movement leaders and researchers, and day-long evidentiary hearings on the World Trade Center’s destruction, which will be conducted by a panel of lawyers. (FB Event)

Speakers and panel discussions will include:

Keynote speaker: Renowned public interest attorney Daniel Sheehan, who litigated cases related to the Pentagon Papers and the Iran/Contra Affair;

Keynote speaker: Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, the Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy;

A team of accomplished lawyers who will hear evidence related to the World Trade Center’s destruction and consider future legal strategies for obtaining 9/11 Justice;

Richard Gage, AIA, who will discuss the current activities of AE911Truth, and Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey, who will present the findings-to-date of the WTC 7 computer modeling study, which he is conducting at the University of Alaska Fairbanks;

Roundtable discussions featuring Wayne Madsen, J. Michael Springmann, and other prominent experts;

The launch of 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) by founding members of this new international organization; and, Masters of Ceremonies Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU (Saturday), and renowned International Human Rights attorney William Pepper (Sunday).

I'm seeing Blue Man Group on the 10th and have decided to be a part of whatever is happening in the streets. I'd feel wrong if I was there and didn't participate.

Come join us.

edit on 6-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I checked out a 28 pages meeting. Was curious.

They just asked for donations and held the thing in a posh venue.

I wont be going to another.

More talk, and asking for money to talk some more.

I kept my chump change.

EDIT TO ADD:
Who knows, maybe these events will be different.

I just dont trust anything anymore. They were big on getting my personal info. That was creepy.

Dont sign anything or give your info. Its common sense with this sort of thing, but still many signed the "list".

edit on 9 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
More talk, and asking for money to talk some more.

Well, all the "truth" movement is interested in is money, that is the whole purpose of it, to take money from the gullible. Richard Gage made $75,450 in 2009 from his truther nonsense!

Truthers are not interested in the truth, they prefer to push silly conspiracy theories like thermite was found, or mini nuclear weapons were used, or beam weapons from space, or silent explosives....
edit on 6-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'll skim through them briefly, I doubt I'll hear anything new though.. when it comes to conspiracy theories I've pretty much heard it all already. For me it now comes down to watching the geopolitical games and following the latest developments..

I appreciate that I always feel like reality is fictional when I watch Anonymous videos though.. thank you for making reality slightly cooler Anonymous.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I see that. It sucks because the ability to defend our people and way of life from these enemies of the homeland has a price on it which can be bought.

Thats a weakness our empire will suffer from until its demise.

EDIT TO ADD:
Everything discussed at the meeting mind you was already known to those who actually bothered to find out. All old news. Even the 28 pages I read long before going were public knowledge among conspiracists. Even before the official release.

Its news to sunday citizens.

edit on 9 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That is a lie Bruce, and you know it.

As far as myself, I am a 9/11 Truther, and it is important (for me) to spread the message of truth. Like nearly everyone in this movement, I receive nothing financially in return, nor do I expect a dime.

Quit making stuff up Bruce, because you seem to have NO CLUE, at all, about people and their motivations.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: Spelling corrections.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
Quit making stuff up Bruce,

ae911truth.info...

Richard Gage’s salary in 2009 from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. That’s according to the 2009 Form 990-EZ available right now at Guidestar.org, an online organization that helps track non-profits. The total revenue for 2009 – $344,570. Salaries for Gage and others topped out at $107,417. That means salaries constitute 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses. In other words, Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2009.

I post facts, truthers are the ones making crap up, like claiming thermite was found etc!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So what? They have very few expenses but the salaries, so it will naturally be a high percentage of the total take. Your point is?

Since you seem to be offended by people making money for their time fighting causes, how much do you make for what you "do" online, whatever that is?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

edit on 6-9-2016 by facedye because: Removed post, felt it was off topic and didn't want to derail OP

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm glad they're being so upfront about this. You know what always made me laugh?

The fact that Bush told the American public to not pay attention to "conspiracy theories" when he and his team propagated one.

- A small group of americans and israelis plotted to bring down some of america's most famous landmarks.

vs.

- A small group of saudis and islamic extremists overthrew the entire U.S. national defense system for hours to take down some of the most famous american landmarks.

lol, "believe my story, and not the one that makes sense!"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

I'm glad they're being so upfront about this. You know what always made me laugh?

The fact that Bush told the American public to not pay attention to "conspiracy theories" when he and his team propagated one.

- A small group of americans and israelis plotted to bring down some of america's most famous landmarks.

vs.

- A small group of saudis and islamic extremists overthrew the entire U.S. national defense system for hours to take down some of the most famous american landmarks.

lol, "believe my story, and not the one that makes sense!"

Very true. The official story is a wacky conspiracy theory, with more holes than a pound of swiss cheese, cut into very thin slices.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join