It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sorry. Repeat.

edit on 14-9-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A scientist sympathetic towards the 911 movement and his views on the Harris Paper.

By : Dr. Denis G. Rancourt
"Harrit et al. did not make conclusions or proposals that followed from their data and made basic errors in data interpretation. Harrit himself admits to never having used the central method of energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDXA) in his research before his 2009 paper"

More work by Rancourt on how the movement can clean itself up.
activistteacher.blogspot.com...

More on Harrit

Funny thermite work is present as gospel? The scientists not believing in the official narrative also finding fault with thermite are never mentioned.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

While i stand behind what i wrote, i sent that email under the reasonable assumption that i was corresponding with you in privacy. A privacy that i see violated by your posting of my message in a blog without asking for my prior consent. Please remove it from your blog site -together with any comments you have associated with that message

Nope, instead he used the whole conversation on his blog. Which is what it is...

Harris provided just another dot and he stated himself, that we'd need a new investigation. Which is clearly supported by the findings from RJ Lee Group btw. They didn't even search for explosives but found multiple strange features in the dust nonetheless, I reckon you didn't even look into it. Rant about Wood if ya like, completely missing the point again. Whatever.

Also, Harris responded to Rancourts rusty idea and for 'some' reason that reply didn't find it's way on this blog.

Sensational.
According to your suggestion, when you heat rust, elemental iron is formed.

www.scribd.com...

All I see is an intellectually dishonest Climate Guy, who is completely unable to continue the crap he started. Doesn't look so good now, does it?

edit on 14-9-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Funny you didn't mention Randcourt's debate with Harris, nor the links in Randcourt's blogs. Or the majority of scientists that don't believe in the official narrative also do not believe in controlled demolition or thermite at the WTC.

Just I keep finding scientifics that don't believe in the official narrative and state their is no evidence of thermite or controlled demolition. That evidence leads to collapse do to fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I like a Danish higher court ruled you can call Harrit a crackpot?

universitypost.dk...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ahja, that flux is throwing dirt again. Well, I thought for a second you'd like to talk about facts. My bad.

Anyway. Wasn't some other court ruling out any conspiracy at all?

A federal appeals court sanctioned two California lawyers on Thursday over a lawsuit they filed, dismissed as frivolous, that accused former officials in the Bush administration of allowing the September 11 Pentagon attack to occur as part of a broad conspiracy. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit ordered the two lawyers to pay $15,000 total in sanctions in addition to double an unspecified amount the government spent defending the case. Three attorneys -- Dennis Cunningham, William Veale and Mustapha Ndanusa -- filed the lawsuit in 2008 on behalf of April Gallop, a member of the U.S. Army injured in the Pentagon attack on September 11, 2001.

Court sanctions lawyers behind September 11 conspiracy case

That's the case you need to bookmark, forget about Harris. Police state actors worldwide, unite!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Ahja, that flux is throwing dirt again. Well, I thought for a second you'd like to talk about facts. My bad.

Anyway. Wasn't some other court ruling out any conspiracy at all?

A federal appeals court sanctioned two California lawyers on Thursday over a lawsuit they filed, dismissed as frivolous, that accused former officials in the Bush administration of allowing the September 11 Pentagon attack to occur as part of a broad conspiracy. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit ordered the two lawyers to pay $15,000 total in sanctions in addition to double an unspecified amount the government spent defending the case. Three attorneys -- Dennis Cunningham, William Veale and Mustapha Ndanusa -- filed the lawsuit in 2008 on behalf of April Gallop, a member of the U.S. Army injured in the Pentagon attack on September 11, 2001.

Court sanctions lawyers behind September 11 conspiracy case

That's the case you need to bookmark, forget about Harris. Police state actors worldwide, unite!

What Thermite pseudoscience do you to talk about? How even Dr. Wood has debunked thermite? A majority of scientists that don't believe in the official narrative also don't believe in thermite.

Let's start were the thermite was placed in the WTC towers and on what floors.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Manus

Nano-thermite, mininukes and three 150 kt Nuclear Demolition Devices were all used on 911.

You don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about.
You say three 150kt nukes were used.
Well here's a video where most of the nuke explosions are below your 150 claim.
You can't hide a 150kt in a building and only blow out one or two windows.

That alone makes your YT video crap.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manus
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Nano-thermite, mininukes and three 150 kt Nuclear Demolition Devices were all used on 911.

I made a 1,5 hour video explaining the whole deal including how the elites kept mocking the public before, during and after the attacks.

Watch it on YouTube: youtu.be...

You are trolling.
Three devices, each with at least 10 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb would be noticed. Using the effects calculator, Total for three ground burst detonations of 150kt at the site of the WTC = Estimated Fatalities 976,680 Estimated injuries: 1,787,640 : Fireball diameter 2 km; significant fallout almost to Sturbridge, MA. If you had mini-nukes, why would you need thermite? If you had three W80's, why would you need mini-nukes?

So much for that theory....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I thought this was concluded eons ago

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommySchimzer

Not as long as the old school conspiracists like Richaed Gage can make a living off donations. Not as long as new Conspiracists like Dr Wood can make a buck pushing conspiracy books with more sensationalized narratives. And their narratives of truth contradict / discredits each other, but turn a profit.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Not as long as the old school conspiracists like Richaed Gage can make a living off donations. Not as long as new Conspiracists like Dr Wood can make a buck pushing conspiracy books with more sensationalized narratives. And their narratives of truth contradict / discredits each other, but turn a profit.

Much like drug dealers take advantage of junkies to make money, scammers like Gage, Jones, and Wood take advantage of conspiracy junkies to make money and to bathe in the adoration of their mindless fan boys and fan girls.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I still don't understand how not believing in WTC controlled demolition makes you an agent of the state and you do not question the official narrative.

It is also sad that large groups of professional firefighters and architects that question the NIST are overlooked by conspiracists. They are overlooked because they found the NIST reports lacking on how the fire collapse occurred and information that could have been gathered to make buildings safer bypassed.

Conspiracists just want to sensationalize the NIST reports are questioned. They never convey it's by groups of dedicated individuals trying to be productive and learn how to advance fire safety. Another item taken out of context to present a false narrative.

That something as simple as the NFPA strengthen it's codes based on its conclusions from WTC. www.nfpa.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It may seem yeah rah for NFPA. It's kind of a love hate relationship. They make my industry more complicated, but it holds my employers to a higher standard of safety. Sorry, off topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Much like drug dealers take advantage of junkies to make money, scammers like Gage, Jones, and Wood take advantage of conspiracy junkies to make money and to bathe in the adoration of their mindless fan boys and fan girls.

Would you be interested in publishing or linking to the actual numbers as to how much money Gage has made from the organization? Can you substantiate your claims?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The only numbers I have seen are older.
But he is making a living for himself and a few others by preaching false narratives.
I doubt he will be able to continue his dog and pony show until he reaches retirement age.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: pteridine

Would you be interested in publishing or linking to the actual numbers as to how much money Gage has made from the organization? Can you substantiate your claims?

Of course. www.checktheevidence.com... This is form 990 from 2012. Later forms are available and all show the same salary for Gage. See page 8, $85,008 salary plus $7590 other compensation. Total $92,598 Page 15 shows the income from 2008 on.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sorry, but CheckTheEvidence had nothing to show regarding Gage's income. The idea that Gage makes a living from AE911 is pure propaganda and cannot be proved.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Sorry, but CheckTheEvidence had nothing to show regarding Gage's income. The idea that Gage makes a living from AE911 is pure propaganda and cannot be proved.

Apparently a bad link. Try this www.eri-nonprofit-salaries.com...

The 2014 return shows that A&E had fallen on hard times and Gage's compensation has been reduced to about $70.8K The Non-profit Organization Report has all form 990's from 2007-2014

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join