It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MiG- Firefox

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
abs amazing stuff wbnemo1

...I wanna buy that!! Auction it on e-bay or something!!.. Pity.. Im way over here in India..

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I uploaded some new pics. I took off the gloss finish so I can pencil in the scribe lines. once finished ,I'll shoot it with clear again..also, I recontoured and srpened the nose to finalized shape and facets..hope ya like.. these pics are toward the bottom of this page hyperlink..

Enjoy,
William

www.rpf.invisionzone.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi all,
well I just updated the pics at the RPF forums site.
night before last, I spent removing all the gloss finish off the master. This will ease placement of the panel lines by mechanical pencil. Once it's all lined out I will shoot a coat of clear over the pattern and then begin the labor intensive task of scribing all these panel lines for the tool. Last night I went back and finalized the nose facets sharpening up the edges for this area. It is this area of the plane that is often missed shape and contour wise. anyway on to the hyperlinks

Enjoy!
William

www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
interesting to note that the firefox has two more intakes that a centrally located in the underbelly

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
here's a small update
These are the master patterns for the exhaust nozzel shrouds that the cast nozzels will drop into. These will glue right to the back of the master pattern and be molded in on the final tooling..becoming one with the rest of the fuselage pattern
Enjoy da pics!
William
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...
www.wackychimp.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You know what, I think the Firefox looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey. More so than Boeing's Bird of Prey demonstrator.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
here's a small update, actuallt further along than this molding the fuselage
Will

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoogans

Hi there,
yes i read the Book, FIREFOX DOWN, and i wonder why the don´t get that stuff to make a second Firefox Movie.
The Book is verry good, i still have it at Home, like FIREFOX.

My Regards to you from Germany
My E Mail Address: [email protected]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join