It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Emailed Classified Information AFTER Leaving State Dept.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here are some other people that did similar things Hillary has been proven to have done and the consequences to each case:

Source

I thought this one was very similar to Hillary's mishap:

BRYAN NISHIMURA

Nishimura, a former Naval reservist in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 and a regional engineer for the U.S. military, was investigated for downloading and storing classified information on his personal electronic devices.

Prosecutors say he carried the materials with him off-base in Afghanistan and took classified Army records to his home in Folsom, California, after his deployment ended.

His lawyer, William Portanova, said Nishimura never intended to break the law but was a "pack rat" who thought nothing of warehousing Army records at home alongside personal belongings.

FBI agents who searched his home found classified military records, both in hard copy and digital form. Nishimura also admitted to investigators that he had destroyed some of the information.

Nishimura pleaded guilty in July to unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials. A judge fined him $7,500, and he was ordered to surrender his security clearance.

The violation was a technical and unintentional one, Portanova said, but one that the Justice Department nonetheless thought it needed to punish "to make its point."

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I asked the OP if they had any information about the email they're crying about, they chose to be insulting. Ask them. Apparently, they have no information beyond the Moonie Times article.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You answered the question.
Thanks.

Oh, you're quite welcome.

I generally ignore off-topic, non-meaningful, empty-of-facts posts ... but I wanted to extend full courtesy to you.

Have a great day with the Hillary-bashing!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Hmmm ... military code of justice versus civilian law ... not similar.

Sensitive nature of materials ... not similar.

Unending "well, I believe this is the same" examples to actual facts ... not similar.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

That is not similar to what Hillary did.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Here are some other people that did similar things Hillary has been proven to have done and the consequences to each case:

Source

I thought this one was very similar to Hillary's mishap:

BRYAN NISHIMURA

Nishimura, a former Naval reservist in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008 and a regional engineer for the U.S. military, was investigated for downloading and storing classified information on his personal electronic devices.

Prosecutors say he carried the materials with him off-base in Afghanistan and took classified Army records to his home in Folsom, California, after his deployment ended.

His lawyer, William Portanova, said Nishimura never intended to break the law but was a "pack rat" who thought nothing of warehousing Army records at home alongside personal belongings.

FBI agents who searched his home found classified military records, both in hard copy and digital form. Nishimura also admitted to investigators that he had destroyed some of the information.

Nishimura pleaded guilty in July to unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials. A judge fined him $7,500, and he was ordered to surrender his security clearance.

The violation was a technical and unintentional one, Portanova said, but one that the Justice Department nonetheless thought it needed to punish "to make its point."

I'm guessing you were banking on the anti-hillary brigade not actually reading your source. Because once you've read each "similar" case, you realise none of them are really that similar.

Especially as your first similar case your source states;

One critical distinction

The 2nd case the person in question was pardoned

The 3rd case.

pleaded guilty in 2005 to illegally sneaking classified documents from the National Archives by stuffing papers in his suit

Is not comparable..... I mean seriously.

And the 4th case has already been covered Gryphon66.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: bknapple32

It's only pointless because her supporters will forgive anything she does

Reminds me of another group of supporters from the other side of the aisle.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A private citizen accessing, reading and sending sensitive government information from her own private server. That's not suspect at all.

Any acceptance of this from your government is pure sycophancy.
edit on 31-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I quoted the case that was similar to what Hillary has already been proven to have done. You know, like storing classified info on unauthorized devices and was a technical and unintentional violation as stated in what I quoted. Also admitted to destroying material as Hillary has been proven to have done. What isn't similar?

The only thing that wasn't similar was the countless amount of times Hillary committed perjury during her investigations.

edit on 31-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

Common citizen that has no business sending it.

Did Clinton lose her security clearance? Ball's in your court.

Likely not:

... you can keep you security clearance after leaving the federal government. A regular Secret Clearance is good for 10 years and a Top Secret Clearance is good for 5 years. Most agencies will accept another agency's security clearance as the basis for issuing their own clearance, as long as the original clearance had not yet expired.

If you leave the federal government entirely and do not become a contractor, your clearance may expire more quickly. The Department of State will only revalidate a security clearance if you have been out of the Federal Government for less than 2 years. The clearance policy of other federal departments and agencies may differ.

Source

I do not think there is reason to believe that Hillary lost her sooner than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"" Clinton Emailed Classified Information AFTER Leaving State Dept. ""

This is damning to her campaign.

The bigger the lies, the farther they fall.

LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Only damaging in your eyes. This 'scandal' has existed for quite some time now. Yet shes not down 10 points. Odd.....
edit on 31-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep, it's already been covered.

Pure belief.

Server as secure as any government server.

Former Secretary of State who was still involved in conversations whether you like it or not.

I haven't heard this claim before. The Clinton emails included TS/SCI or SAP information. Was the clintonemail.com server in a SCIF or SAPF? Did conform to the INFOSEC and EMSEC requirements of the relevant ICPGs or the NISPOM Supplement? Did it pass its annual security reviews? Were the communication circuits between Clinton's devices and her server encrypted with the appropriate NSA-approved Type 1 devices and key material? Was everyone with access to the server cleared and read in to every SCI control system or SAP that passed through it?

I'm sure her house could accommodate a TSCIF so she could do work while she was in Chappaqua, but was this server, specifically, as "secure as any government server?" Or was it just some machine sitting on the internet?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics that are coming from the Hillary supporters to rationalize the fact that she did this.

Come on folks, Correct the Record for us!

I would love to, but what difference does it make?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurvusRexCaeli

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep, it's already been covered.

Pure belief.

Server as secure as any government server.

Former Secretary of State who was still involved in conversations whether you like it or not.

I haven't heard this claim before. The Clinton emails included TS/SCI or SAP information. Was the clintonemail.com server in a SCIF or SAPF? Did conform to the INFOSEC and EMSEC requirements of the relevant ICPGs or the NISPOM Supplement? Did it pass its annual security reviews? Were the communication circuits between Clinton's devices and her server encrypted with the appropriate NSA-approved Type 1 devices and key material? Was everyone with access to the server cleared and read in to every SCI control system or SAP that passed through it?

I'm sure her house could accommodate a TSCIF so she could do work while she was in Chappaqua, but was this server, specifically, as "secure as any government server?" Or was it just some machine sitting on the internet?

Wow, you know a lot of acronyms! Sounds really impressive.

How many times have the Russian, Chinese, etc. hacked government email servers?

NSA, State, Defense, etc.

How many of those "servers" were secure?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
I do not think there is reason to believe that Hillary lost her sooner than that.

Former Secretary of States never lose their clearance, it's a courtesy extended to those office holders.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Clinton Emailed Classified Information AFTER Leaving State Dept. ""

This is damning to her campaign.

LOL

The 11, 485, 954th time something has been "damning" to Clinton's campaign.

Yep, if all these were true, she'd be in prison about 45,678 times now.

She's not.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

*Sigh*

I only wish that were true. If it was, then Trump would have fallen to the core of the Earth.

(I'm just messing with you... :roll

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

LOL

Hillary's actions are 100% good for the American Citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join